PDA

View Full Version : Favorite part in and about ff x-2

Chelsea
01-20-2005, 09:02 PM
My favirote part in ff x-2 is at the end because you see Tidu again. :)
And that's pretty good because he's barley shown in the game. :surprised Besides the fact that its based on him.

My favirote thing about the game is that the stoyline is pretty good, and because Yuna has opened up, and she is not sooooooooo shy. :bgl:

SeeDRankLou
01-20-2005, 09:13 PM
A battle begins....

Yuna: Give me a Y
Rikku: Give me an R
Paine: Give me a break.

Actually, anytime Paine is all like "We're looking for spheres girls, stop jumping around." Paine is the best.

That, and at the end of chapter two when Yuna is in the Farplane by herself and Tidus whistles at her, and she gets look on her face this is so well done, it was a good scene.

Necronopticous
01-20-2005, 09:16 PM
The hot springs. Can you say HOT?

m4tt
01-20-2005, 10:10 PM
Rikku: Dr P is in the house!
Paine: Stop that...

Leblanc's massage scene. @_@

Yuna: Duck soup!
Paine: Duck what?

lulusgirl
01-20-2005, 11:19 PM
when i get to see lulu's baby. i wonder if walka names him tidus when he shows up in besaid.mabe. :mad:

Rikku: Dr P is in the house!
Paine: Stop that...

Leblanc's massage scene. @_@

Yuna: Duck soup!
Paine: Duck what?

what's that from?

More double posting, but it's all in one day so I'll give you a chance. -Murder

FFanatic Of FFantasy
01-21-2005, 02:36 AM
My favourite part is that cheesy scene at the start of chapter 5 when they do those fancy positions!!!!!! It makes me laugh!!!

UltimateSpamGrover
01-21-2005, 05:53 AM
The part when I threw it in the furnace.

m4tt
01-21-2005, 06:15 AM
what's that from?

The quotes are random battle sayings. The middle is from when you sneak into Leblanc's place.

Xander
01-21-2005, 12:07 PM
- "Think we need a password?" "How about..Kick.It's.Ass" (before fighting...a giant spider or something. I forget.)

- The whole disasterrific bit. ^_^

- Yuna's Thunder Plains concert. Beautiful song and beautiful fmv.

- The chocobo catching bit =D

Emily52
01-21-2005, 05:19 PM
when i get to see lulu's baby. i wonder if walka names him tidus when he shows up in besaid.mabe. :mad:
He names him Vindina or something like that. That's if you talk to Wakka and stuff in previous chapters

01-22-2005, 01:58 AM
The hot springs. Can you say HOT? that should have been fmv sequence. :(

He names him Spoiler: Vindina or something like that. yeah wakka names him vidina. he'll probably regret it later when he goes to school.

lulusgirl
01-22-2005, 02:03 AM
- "Think we need a password?" "How about..Kick.It's.Ass" (before fighting...a giant spider or something. I forget.)

- The whole disasterrific bit. ^_^

- Yuna's Thunder Plains concert. Beautiful song and beautiful fmv.

- The chocobo catching bit =D
the password is when your in zanerkind for the first time and your fighting the guard dragon