PDA

View Full Version : Research of Garmen Grid

Rinoa Lover
01-20-2005, 09:14 PM
Garmen Grid is an slots of the Dress Spheres. That will be used by your Dresses and your equip with the Dress Spheres of Warrior, Black mage, White mage and more... But this will be your strenth up of goes down. Please check your Status than does the Dresses compination but the Warrior is stronger than the Black or White Mage. But this is the power will rise up with the special Sphere effeckt this will be your Defence increasing by 10% to 40%. Oke here is the Gamen Grid.

-Hearth Reborn-
Heart Reborn is the White Magic Garmen Grids. This allow you to use the Cure, Curaga, Life and Full-Life. White Magician Powers. So Cures you Life Points and Recover your Party members that will be knocked out. Cure recovers the HP by 20%.

-Hour of Need-
The hour of need Garmen Grid is the 5th element. That will be your defnce and Magic Defence increases by 10% or 20%. If you but if I on the middel grid accept is this wel the effect of Defence 20% for the Defence the both site of Defence 10% Times 2 is 20%. for Magic Defence too.

====================Dress Sphere==================
The Dresses most be uses on the Fight. But I use allways the Warrior Dress. That's the strongest dress with the Attack 'n defence power on the Ballance. Oke here comes the Dresses.

=>Warrior<=
These are the sword fightres with the power of the sword. With the special swort attacks can she use the Power break to decreases the Attacking Power.

-ATTACKS-
Power Break (Decrease the Attack Power of your opponent it's almost the 50%).
Flametongue (The attack with the Fira element the more damage against the monster with the Thunder and Ice type).
Thunder Blade (The attack with the Thundera element the more damage against the monster with the Water type).

-MORE HP POWER-
If you Change to Warrior than will be your HP increased to 25% and the MP decreased to 25% so swap of the HP and MP for 25%.

-ATTACK 'N DEFENCE-
Your Attack and Defence is nou ballance stronger to Attack and Defencing power. Low Damage to Y.R.P and more Damage to your opponent.

-NOTE-
The warrior is the strongest I love the sword fighters. With his cool sword. And stronger than the Black Mage, White Mage and Gunner. If you use the Heart Reborn can be use the Cure magics. Please try it.

=>Black Mage<=
Black Magician is just the greatest mage for the Black Magic (Dark Magic). By the FF V is the Job. I call it allway the Dark Magicians. But decreases now the HP, Defence and Attack Power.

-MAGIC-
=> Fire, Thunder, Blizzard 'n Water (Level 1 Magic).
=> Fira, Thundera, Blizzara 'n Watera (Level 2 Magic).
=> Firaga, Thunderaga, Blizzaraga, Wataraga (Level 3 Magic).
=> These are the natural black Magic to use.
Demi (Halves the HP of your opponent).
Bio (Poisoned your opponent).

-MORE MP POWER-
If you choose the Black Mage to Dress up for the Dark Magician. decreases your HP for offer the the increasing for MP. So you have the use the MP Magical Powers. To beat your opponents. And your opponents are weak against the Magics.

-DECREASE 'N INCREASE-
It's increase uour attacking 'n Defence power for the Magical Attacks. Decrease the Normal Defece and Normal Attackig Power.

-Note-
Black Mage loses Quiker than warrior but on level 30 is it enough to survive the Battles. And the greater than the Gun mage. Gun Mage is the top Dress Sphere.

=>White Mage<=
White Magician is just the greatest mage for the White Magic (Light Magic). By the FF V is the Job. I call it allways the Light Magicians. But Decreases now the HP, Defence and Attack Power.

-MAGIC-
Cure 'n Life (Cures HP 20%).
Cura 'n Lifa (Revovers HP 40%).
Curaga 'n Lifaga (Cures HP 80%).
Full-Cure 'n Full-Life (Cure HP 100%).
Esuna (Recover the all the abnormal Status).
Regen (Cure 1% allways).

-MORE MP POWER-
If you choose the White Mage to Dress up for the White Magician. decreases your HP for offer the the increasing for MP. So you have the use the MP Magical Powers. To beat your opponents. And your opponents are weak against the Magics.

-DECREASE 'N INCREASE-
It's increase uour attacking 'n Defence power for the Magical Attacks. Decrease the Normal Defece and Normal Attackig Power.

-NOTE-
White Mage loses Quiker than warrior but on level 30 is it enough to survive the Battles. And the greater than the Gun mage. Gun Mage is the top Dress Sphere.

Necronopticous
01-20-2005, 09:55 PM
I don't understand, is this some sort of secret message?

SeeDRankLou
01-20-2005, 10:50 PM
So basically, your stats change when you change dress spheres and some garment grids give you special abilities?

m4tt
01-20-2005, 10:52 PM
So basically, your stats change when you change dress spheres and some garment grids give you special abilities?
If that's what Rinoa Lover is trying to say... well.. Thank you Captain Obvious!

SeeDRankLou
01-20-2005, 11:04 PM
If that's what Rinoa Lover is trying to say... well.. Thank you Captain Obvious!
Well actually, since my statement was a question I was merely asking Rinoa Lover if I had read the post correctly because it was a bit confusing, there was no intentional sarcasm in my comment, sorry you read it as such.

Rinoa Lover
01-21-2005, 05:14 PM
This is the Information about the Garmen Grid and the Dresses that you can use of the attacks and the Magic.

SeeDRankLou
01-21-2005, 06:35 PM
Ok, I think I've decifered stuff properly. Anway, I only have a few comments on your stuff up there. One, the Hour of Need Garment Grid (GG) doesn't raise the defenses by 10%, it raises them by 10 points, which can be more or less than 10% depending on your level. So, if you have a level 10 White Mage with the Hour of Need GG and you pass through the Defense +10 gate, you will have raised her defense by 100%, while 10% increase would have only raised Defense by 1 point. :D

Also, you may want to play with combining different dress spheres, accessories and garment grids. For example, lets say you have a level 10 White Mage on the Heart Reborn GG. Her Magic stat will be 47 and and MP of 83. And you have equipped things to raise her defense so she doesn't die easily. Now, lets say you have a Thief on the Heart Reborn GG and you pass her through the gates so that she knows the various cure spells. The Thief will have a Magic stat of 21 and an MP of 55, and her cures will be weaker and less frequent. However if you give her say the Gold Bracer and Pixie Dust, the Thief will have a Magic stat of 61 and an MP of 88. So the Thief is now stronger magically than the White Mage, her cures will be stronger and more frequent, she will also be faster, have more HP and have more defense on her own. I have given an extreme case, but there are many many combinations like this that are actually stronger and better than the dress spheres by themselves.

Rinoa Lover
01-21-2005, 06:54 PM
http://ffx2.com/garmentgrids/Hour%20of%20Need.jpg

Nou please explain me about that Garmen Grid named Hour of Need. If I stand on the middle of this Garmen Grid does that effect of the defence 10% and Magic Defence 10% by me or not. Please tell me. Must I onthe north for the Defence 20%, West and East for the Defence and the Magic defnce 10% and the south for the Magic defence 20%.

SeeDRankLou
01-21-2005, 07:20 PM
Not +10%, just + 10 points. Anyway, the way GGs work is as follows. Those colored dots are called Gates. The effect listed under "Effects" are given to you automatically. So just by equipping that GG your Defense and Magic Defense get a +10 point boost. The Gates must be passed through in order for their effect to take place. What that means is that you must sphere change through the gate. For example, lets say you have Songstress to the west, Warrior to the north, Gunner to the east, and Black Mage to the south. You are currently a Songstress. If you sphere change to a Warrior, you will activate the yellow gate, meaning your Defense will increase another 10 points. Sphere change again to a Gunner, you will activate the red gate and you will give a +10 boost to Magic Defense. Sphere change to Black Mage and you will get another +10 boost to Defense by the blue gate. Sphere change back to Songstress and you will get a final +10 boost to Magic Defense by the green gate. The "Effects" are immediate, while the "Gates" are only available in battle by sphere changing.

Rinoa Lover
01-22-2005, 05:48 PM
Thanks Mister SeeDRankLou. For some information I Thought that was in the Middle gives more effect of the Garmen Grid. Middle that's give the power of Defence by +20 Points and for the Magic Defence +20 Points for the Defincin of Normal Attack and magical Attack for more power by the +20 points of Magical Defence and Defence power boosting.

Rinoa Lover
01-22-2005, 09:05 PM
http://ffx2.com/garmentgrids/Stonehewn.jpg

This Garmen Grid will be Strenthen your Defence Power by +15 Points to your defence Power. But I have done only the Warrior Dress Sphere on the Left Corner. But on the twe ways give the Defence Power of +15 Points. Can be mine Defnce power make it to Strenthen my Defence Power by +15 points (Times 2) for the Defence power of rising to +30 Points. But it will says the Nodes: 4 Effects Defence +10 Points. Can be that Defnce power of +40 points rising or not. What is the secret about that Garmen Grid named Stonehewn

Rinoa Lover
01-24-2005, 05:57 PM
Oke I have here now the informations about the Garmen Grid again the (level 2) of the Garmen Grid. Garmen Grid strategy is all cool subject it will be give your extra Power to you Magic and Attack or Defence.
With the Picture will I explain the Garmen Grid for you please check this out.

-StoneHewn-
http://ffx2.com/garmentgrids/Stonehewn.jpg
Stonehewn is the defence Garmen Grid of increasing of defence Power by +15 Points. Explain: Defence power is your curend without defence increasing is 96 and that Garmen Grid is named Stonehewn increase your power of Defence by +15 Points than your Power level of defence is now 111 Defnce points. Activate for Warrior Dress. It's give all thing slots the Defence power increasing by +15 Points.

-Healing Light
http://ffx2.com/garmentgrids/Healing%20Light.jpg
Healing light is the Garmen Grid (Level 2). You have four special Spheres Cure, Curaga, Life and Full-Life. That's are the Healing Powers of White Mages. The Dress sphere is nou not needed but you can with this heal your party of girls. But you have need the Defnce power of 300 points that will be decrease your Defence power by 15 point because you change the Garmen grid than you have the power of defence 285 points its enough to win easyly. On the level 30 of you party is to enough.

-Bum Rush-
http://ffx2.com/garmentgrids/Bum%20Rush.jpg
This will be increase your Strenth (Attack) power by +10 points of your Attacking power level. This will be Strenth. This Garmen Grid is (Level 1) of the Strenth and Magic increasing by +10 Points. Now you can select the Warriors of Whate\Black Mages. But you attacking Magical power is now increased by 10 points because is it power up to +10 points of the magic. And with warrin is now Strenth increased by 10 points because it say Strenth +10 points of Strenth.