PDA

View Full Version : Mercenaries

Flashback007
01-21-2005, 08:33 AM
Ok. This is a giant stupid thing. Not the game, cause it look like it rocks. But I will get to that later. But the game isn't released yet here in the Netherlands. While I have heard that it was released in the USA. This is the first that I expiernce that a game is released later in the Netherlands then in the USA. We even had GTA: San Andreas before they did. Lucky Americans. :mad: . But good now to the major-thing I created this thread. I want to know if it's really that good that sites and magazines say it is?? I know you can blow up everything and use everything. And more like those things. The game-movies I saw looked awsome, now is the question, how good is it? Good enough to buy?

Maxico
01-21-2005, 06:21 PM
We even had GTA: San Andreas before they did. Lucky Americans. :mad:.

Might have something to do with GTA being developed in europe.

-N-
01-23-2005, 04:46 AM
To answer your question: Yes, Mercenaries is fabulous and awesome. It has a few minor drawbacks (mostly related to control), but it doesn't take away from the utter awesomeness of the game. It really is similar to the newer GTA games, but in a war setting - still; it does a fabulous job. It is really interactive and it's always a thrill to hijack a low-flying helicopter or order a bunker buster missile strike to destroy a building. I suggest finding a way to get your hands on a copy as soon as possible.