PDA

View Full Version : FF 4 Help! probably spoilers

blue_midget192
01-21-2005, 10:45 AM
right i'v gone to troia on the enterprise, and got a black chocobo to the magnet cave, and i'm on the 4th basment. How do i beat the dark elf by the crystal/what do i do now?? :confused: :confused: HELP Please.

Captain Maxx Power
01-21-2005, 11:46 AM
If you haven't done so you need to get the TwinHarp from Edward/Gilbert who is at the Elven Castle. Once you have it talk to the Dark Elf who will promptly nail you. The TwinHarp will then weaken him, meaning you can now put back on all your heavy equipment. Now strike until dead.

blue_midget192
01-21-2005, 11:26 PM
If you haven't done so you need to get the TwinHarp from Edward/Gilbert who is at the Elven Castle. Once you have it talk to the Dark Elf who will promptly nail you. The TwinHarp will then weaken him, meaning you can now put back on all your heavy equipment. Now strike until dead.

cheers :) evlen castle :S hhmm. don't konw where that is, but i'l probably find it tonight :) thanks!

Rase
01-22-2005, 02:28 AM
I think he meant Toroia.

feioncastor
01-22-2005, 07:06 AM
cheers :) evlen castle :S hhmm. don't konw where that is, but i'l probably find it tonight :) thanks!
By Elven Castle, s/he meant the Castle of Toroia. Not the town, but the castle.

Feion

Captain Maxx Power
01-22-2005, 11:15 AM
Couldn't remember the name, all I could remember was that they were either mages or elves or both. Plus I'm male. The clues in my name, yknow, Maxx Power, not Maxxine Power. Although that would be quite fun and fruity all the same.

blue_midget192
01-25-2005, 04:16 PM
ooooo, troia castle, right thanks :) i will go there post haste! Thanks everyone.