PDA

View Full Version : Darts. Game of Kings.

Doc Sark
01-21-2005, 12:16 PM
I recently bought a dartboard on ebay and it is providing me with even more fun than expected.

I'm one of those people who will achieve something and then go all about to achieve something just a little better and I have darts to be a great way to indulge this inner competitiveness. Having had the dartboard for a week I have managed a top score of 168 with 3 darts, which is pretty good for a beginner! Anyone else like to throw a few darts, down the pub or whatnot.

It's funny watching those guys on telly all dripping in gold with massive beer bellies, however the best thing about them is the constipated look they adopt when they miss a double they needed for an out shot. I never thought I could find darts so entertaining.

Zell's Fists of Fury
01-21-2005, 01:26 PM
I play darts when I'm not playing poker. It's fun.

Roogle
01-21-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm good at all the parlour games. Back at my home, we had a pool table, a dart board, a poker table, and a bar, and all that stuff. SO YOU CANNOT WIN AGAINST ME. Of course, I can't play any of their online equivalents.

Shoden
01-21-2005, 10:11 PM
i like premiership darts now its good my dad is obsessed with Phil Taylor whos won the world champ title 12 times and done 2 9 dart finishes on live tv in a tournament