PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Round 11!!

wakka
01-21-2005, 08:56 PM
Sorry im two days late. Final :mad2: Fantasy :mad2: VII :mad2: got :mad2: voted :mad2: off :mad2: the last time with seven votes.

Round 12 will be on the 22.

Armisael
01-21-2005, 09:19 PM
Tactics for me..Hope FFVI will win finally^_^

louby_4eva
01-21-2005, 09:50 PM
I don't really like any of the ones left but I hope ffVI wins.

XadamX
01-21-2005, 09:53 PM
Bye, bye tatics, on to the EPIC 4 vs. 6 showdown we go.

Martyr
01-21-2005, 11:51 PM
BFF!!!!!!!!!

I'm retarded. I meant to vote IV and I voted VI instead!

Either way, one is gone, and VI is infallable.

Bye Tactics or whoever. You've lasted as long as necessary.

RedCydranth
01-22-2005, 01:48 AM
My beloved tactics has made it to the top 3. I am a happy person. That is all that mattered to me.

Maybe with a little luck FFT can make final 2. Prolly not though. I voted 4.

ChaosCalibur
01-22-2005, 01:53 AM
XD 7 got voted off... Now IV needs to go...

Flamethrower
01-22-2005, 03:09 AM
The best game ever is gone now, I don't want to see the second and third best games ever (IV and VI) go too.

Time to go Tactics.

Martyr
01-22-2005, 05:13 AM
AUGH!!!!

Look at this! I could have been the one to push IV over the edge! GRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

UltimateSpamGrover
01-22-2005, 05:16 AM
goodbye FFIV

Rase
01-22-2005, 05:18 AM
Well, Tactics is giong, just so FFIV can get second (I'd like if it won, but against FFVI? I'll keep dreaming, thank you).

Despotus
01-22-2005, 06:50 AM
BFF!!!!!!!!!

I'm retarded. I meant to vote IV and I voted VI instead!

Either way, one is gone, and VI is infallable.

Bye Tactics or whoever. You've lasted as long as necessary.
Adios, FFIV! :cool:
Hey Martyr, I think Wakka will take your goof into consideration when doing the final tally! He did it for Feioncastor back in Round 6. ;)

Flashback007
01-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Go, Tactics, be gone. I like IV and VI very much, so that must be the finale.

Captain Maxx Power
01-22-2005, 11:19 AM
Tactics is the retarded cousin of the Final Fantasy series. Boot it out and let the real players take the stage.

Worker 8
01-22-2005, 12:00 PM
What happens if you voted the wrong one? I'm not good at roman numerals. I meant to vote 4, but I clicked 6. I didn't think it mattered when I voted earlier, but it seems as if it might. My vote goes to 4.

My school never taught roman numerals. Stupid schoolings.

Retarded cousin? No. Tactics is the cool uncle that gives you 50 bucks at Christmas and Birthdays. The uncle that gives you everything because he can't have kids. I got one of those and he spoils the crap out of me and my sister. I think that is what tactics is. The retarded cousin is Mystic Quest.

wakka
01-22-2005, 01:28 PM
I will go ahead and give final fantasy IV two more votes which it would equal out to 11 votes right now. If anyone has a mistake the next time i might not change it. In Final Fantasy X surviver i got a bunch of hell for changing this one persons vote and pushed the aeon ahead of the the other (it was Bahamut and Anima and Anima was the one that got voted off after tallying up that mistake).

Alexander
01-22-2005, 01:44 PM
WHAT? First IX now VII? Go away Tactics! >__<
But... FFT made THIS far O_O that was so... strange O_O

RedCydranth
01-22-2005, 05:27 PM
Alexander, have you played FFT fully? Anyone who plays it will say its a great game. No one i personally know knocks it. I have friends that knock FF7, Crono Trigger and most other games, but they all say FFT was a masterpiece.

FFT deserved this top 3 spot. I'm fairly certain it will leave now, but it got its due. Now 6 will stomp 4 next round and things will be fine.

Angelroo
01-22-2005, 07:12 PM
fft was a good game, i liked it better than iv. the ending made me cry :cry: yes, im a nerd

feioncastor
01-22-2005, 07:39 PM
Unfortunately for all of my Tactics loving friends, I like VI more than tactics. But I don't like 4 more than tactics, so I'm voting off four.

If Tactics is in the next round, I'll have to vote it off simply because I like 6 more.

IMO, 7 was better than 4. My personal line up:

6, T, 7, 4, 1, MQ, 2, 5, 9, 10, 8, X-2

I didn't include 3 because I haven't played enough of it to make a fair judgment.

Feion

RedCydranth
01-22-2005, 08:38 PM
I didn't include 3 because I haven't played enough of it to make a fair judgment.

Feion

Good man. I hate people who automatically throw a game to the bottom becuase they haven't played it through, Right Flamethrower?

Flamethrower, I'm only messing around I hope you know. I seriously suggest you get a hold of FFT from a friend or a store because I think you will like it. The stroyline is top notch and the gameplay is very replayable and addicting. Most FF games don't have very high replay value. i don't want to go through FF6 again, but I concede that 6 is a better game and will vote tactics off next round if it makes it that far. Until then DIE FF4!!

Despotus
01-23-2005, 02:07 AM
I will go ahead and give final fantasy IV two more votes.
Looks like we have a tie for second. And we have a clear winner, ladies and gentlemen *drumroll*

Final Fantasy VI!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :greenking

FF VI is truly a survivor! During this entire contest, 6 received a total of around 5 votes (2 in round 9, 1 in round 3, and rounds 1 and 2 are now lost in EoFF's dumpster, but I figure there may have been a vote or two in those 2) :ciddie:

Flamethrower
01-23-2005, 04:17 AM
Good man. I hate people who automatically throw a game to the bottom becuase they haven't played it through, Right Flamethrower?

:riiight:

Here's the thing. I really like FFIV and FFVI. Yes, I havn't played FFT, but why should I vote off one of my favorite games in expense to save one I've never played? OK, maybe to of been fair I shouldn't have voted at all, but if we were making it so that only the people who have played ALL of the Final Fantasies could vote, then that would of been a very small voting turnout.

Flamethrower, I'm only messing around I hope you know. I seriously suggest you get a hold of FFT from a friend or a store because I think you will like it. The stroyline is top notch and the gameplay is very replayable and addicting. Most FF games don't have very high replay value. i don't want to go through FF6 again, but I concede that 6 is a better game and will vote tactics off next round if it makes it that far. Until then DIE FF4!!

I will play Tactics eventually but right now there are a bunch of games that I want to buy and play first.

RedCydranth
01-23-2005, 07:23 PM
Understandable. Theres a lot of good games coming soon, or that have just been released. Suikoden 4 amd Xenosaga Ep. II to name two on my list I need to get. S4 is out now and Xeno II is next month.

bkkguy
01-24-2005, 12:47 PM
I'm glad that 3 of my favorite FF games are still on the list. I don't quite know who to vote out next in round 12. Maybe, someone can persuade me in to their camps. Let just say I'm a swing voter for now. :D

Despotus
01-24-2005, 01:20 PM
BkkGuy,
I don't think there'll be a Round 12, after Wakka makes adjustments for two folks who mistakenly clicked on FFVI rather than FFIV. FFIV and FFTactics tied this round, and are thus both eliminated (I presume, forgive me if I made a false assumption here, Wakka). The Top Survivor of this awesome contest was Final Fantasy 6! :cool:

Alexander
01-24-2005, 02:30 PM
Alexander, have you played FFT fully?

Yes, I have. But I said that it is strange because... well, I know so many people that totally hate Tactics... I thought that here would be the same thing.
I like Tactics, I only voted it becuase IV and VI are bettenr... and to revenge my darlings FFIX and FFVII *SHOT SHOT*

bkkguy
01-24-2005, 03:14 PM
I see, Thank. It is quite werid for the competition to end this way. However, I'm glad that FFVI is the "survival"

XadamX
01-24-2005, 07:27 PM
FFT and FF4 are both eliminated? Talk about anti-climatic.

wakka
01-24-2005, 08:46 PM
Despotus is right, Final Fantasy six is the winner. I wished that Final Fantasy seven would have but.......six did. I never did play six so i guess it is a good game.

Flamethrower
01-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Yay, I guess. I was actually pulling for FFIV towards the end but FFVI is a great game regardless.

Braindead_Paul
01-24-2005, 10:14 PM
The best game has won IMO. So everything's ok now! ;)

bkkguy
01-25-2005, 03:24 PM
But that would mean we have no third place, as both FFIV and FFT got second. :(

Despotus
01-25-2005, 03:55 PM
The Bronze Medal has got to go to FFVII, it's a favorite! :D