PDA

View Full Version : the perfect party combinations

Shoden
01-21-2005, 11:16 PM
the title says it all just tell us your best party combonations but keep the good guys to one side and dark guys to another example

Squall
Yuna
Auron
Cloud

Sephiroth
Kuja
Seifer
Seymour

its just random examplifying

Alexander
01-22-2005, 01:59 PM
An ideal FF crossover hero party must be:

Zidane/Locke/Rikku. We NEED steal... really need. And Locke has Magic, Zidane has Dyne, and Rikku has Mix, so any of the three will be good XD

Tellah/FuSoYa/anyone that can use both White/Black Magic. White/Black Magic is absolutely essential. And they have excellent magic.

Rydia/Dagger/Eiko/Yuna. Not only because the obvious reason (Summon), they have additional White Magic (aside from Rydia, that uses Black).

Edgar. Man, Tools is everything. o.o

Insert a good fighter here. Anyone will do the service well. Cecil, Sabin, Cloud, Tifa, Squall, Zell, Steiner, Freya, Tidus, Auron. Only to mention some, there's MUCH more.

Yes, it was a FFIV party, with five characters. Who cares? XD
An ideal FF crossover villain party must be:

Kuja. Because of Flare Star. Two of this will any a Lv99 party, as well as a Lv1 party. It misses, but rarely (at least to me it only missed once). And he has Flare, Holy, Curaga, Thundaga, Demi... /o/

Sephiroth. Supernova = Almost 94% of everyone HP is gone. And Shadow Flare takes the rest 6% XD And he has all his other attacks...

Seymour. Hey, he is a Summoner. o.o

Ultimecia. Only to summon Griever and use Apocalypse. Nothing more.

Zeromus. He is the hardest final boss I've ever seen, so XD

Another FFIV party... XD I need to be fair... I mean, there's five heroes too. o.o

Shoden
01-22-2005, 02:04 PM
ive only played 4 7 8 9 and 10

Armisael
01-22-2005, 02:30 PM
Good guys:
Tifa
Cloud
Paine
Auron

Dark Guys:
Sephiroth
Shuyin
Jecht
Kefka

Del Murder
01-22-2005, 11:40 PM
There is already a thread active for each of these topics.

Bada bing (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=54769)

Bada boom (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=54819)