PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite FF "HOLY $#!T!!" moments? (MAJOR PLOT SPOILERS!!)

Queen Anthai
01-22-2005, 01:24 AM
You know what I mean...the ones that made you actually freak out, drop your controller, gasp out loud and/or do a Keanu Reeves-esque "Whoa."

For me:

-Golbez is revealed to be Cecil's brother. (FFIV)
-Sephiroth kills Aeris. (FFVII)
-Sin vaporizes the Crusaders and Al Bhed. (FFX - and this is as far as I've gotten in the game; I'm sure there will be more.)

Martyr
01-22-2005, 05:20 AM
When Reina ate that Hiryuu weed and nearly died! Luckily, the blond baby girl/chick thing that, apparently, is related to Galuf in some way, cast a heal spell and saved her.

The fact that it was so anticlimactic and that the lines were all desperate, as though everything was going to be horrible and Reina was going to die etc. The absolute idiocy and waste of time of it all has shocked me to this day.

Alexander
01-22-2005, 02:03 PM
When I discovered that Edea was being controled by Ultimecia. I mean, what a terrible plot twist o.o

Braindead_Paul
01-22-2005, 02:12 PM
Kefka destructing the world.

turnitup5000db
01-22-2005, 07:03 PM
FFIV: Tellah hits golbez with meteo. AND HE SURVIVES!!! WILL THE NIGHTMARE NEVER END??? Ok, but seriously, thats gotta hurt.

Shoden
01-22-2005, 11:57 PM
FF8: when Edea is revealed to have been possessed by Ultimecia
FF9: Kuja and Zidane are brothers
FF10: when sin destroys the crusaders and al bhed

Drinkinlinkin
01-23-2005, 12:28 AM
FFVIII: Opening movie, Squall hit by Edeas ice shard, closing movie

FFX: After YuYevon is gone and Yuna hugs Tidus and goes right through him

ShunNakamura
01-23-2005, 12:37 AM
I remember in 8 when Odin goes after Seifer and Seifer takes out Odin... I mean come on here Odin is a mythical God no one should be taking him out!!

bkkguy
01-24-2005, 12:02 PM
-When Ramza has to go against his two bothers and events afterword (FFT)

-When Bahamut is destorying Alexander (FFIX) It is just sad to see the whole city/kingdom get wipe out like that

Old Manus
01-24-2005, 09:49 PM
FFIX: When I realized Kuja is a man.

When I stupidly bought FFX-2 for some reason.

strawberryman
01-24-2005, 10:48 PM
1-When Garland says "I shall knock you down" (of course that was more of a "holy s**t that's funny moment." )
5-when Galuf died in 5. I was hoping I didn't have to go and do the whole job and level thing over again.
When Exdeath used the void 0_0
6-when kefka nearly killed everyone... Kefkas still cool though.
7- Aeris getting killed
8-um...
9- KUJA! KUJA! KUJA! (does that get the clue through? i'm still not quite sure whether it's a man or woman...) ultima
10-The whole Giga graviton thing sin used.

Del Murder
01-30-2005, 05:08 PM
'The FFVII spoiler' was probably the most jaw dropping thing I experienced in an FF game.

Fire_Emblem776
02-01-2005, 03:44 PM
edea is Cids husband....
o god!!! :mad2:

Cless
02-01-2005, 05:26 PM
'The FFVII spoiler' was probably the most jaw dropping thing I experienced in an FF game.

Me too. I actually was starting to get slightly bored with the game and thought it was getting quite predictible. I was beginning to think "Is this it?" so, Cloud's whole "identidy crisis" revalation seriously stunned me. I thought that twist was brilliant! Bravo!

Destai
02-04-2005, 01:01 PM
FFVII: The northern crater when the weapons are released
FFVIII: Opening, Battle of the gardens
FFIX: Bahamut leifa tree, Alexander appears,Kuja destroys Terra,
FFX: Opening, Ending.

m4tt
02-04-2005, 03:22 PM
FFIX: Bahamut destroys Alexandria
FFVI: Kefka destroys the entire freakin world
FFVIII: "omfg we've all known eachother for years, you all forgot and I just decided to keep it to myself all this time!@!!! Isn't that neat>!?!!1"

DarkLadyNyara
02-04-2005, 03:22 PM
FFI-The whole time-loop thingie. :confused:

FFII- Joseph getting flattened,finding out Leon is the Dark Knight,the Emperor returning from Hell, Altair,Gatrea, Paloom, and Poft all getting wiped out, and, oh yeah, realizing the Emperor actually looks more feminine than Hilda. :D (sorry, couldn't resist)

FFVIII-Edea and Cid are MARRIED? :eek: Edeas speech (about a new reign of terror). Finding out that it's not really Deling on the train.(Though that was more of a "I went through all that $%@& for a BODY DOUBLE?!? " moment.

TDubz1270
02-15-2005, 11:44 PM
I Have To Say Aries Death Like Wtf! I Made Her So Strong Then What Happens Shes Dies!!! Oh Yea And That Tidus Was DreaM! That Was Nutz! Also In X-2 That Bahamut Died~! Saddess Moment In My Life It Felt Like A Lost A Good Evil Friend

Quina
02-16-2005, 04:59 AM
When the boys started to get the hots for Faris. I literally crapped my pants.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-16-2005, 05:44 AM
The first time I looked at Orlandu's ability list and realized how incredibly powerful he truly is.

CaladBolgLionHeart
03-16-2005, 01:39 AM
Edea and Cid's marriage, Squall and the gang all being at an orphanage together, Auron's dead(i didnt see that coming).....

Martyr
03-16-2005, 01:48 AM
The whole Rydia guest appeareance in FVIII and said, "I will knowck you all down!"

That was, well, that was something else.

Dreddz
03-16-2005, 07:59 PM
Zidane and Kuja were bros
Cloud never lived in Ningblem ( sorry forgot the name knew it began with an N though)

Oh yer Aeries dying was pretty shocking

Edit by Kishi: Stop double-posting.

udsuna
03-17-2005, 06:12 PM
1. Not much, but the time loop is... well... loopy.
2. Absolutely nothing after the part where we immediately got our asses kicked, that was startling.
3. Getting the airship so quickly... shoulda known I'd lose it right afterwards
4. Nothing
5. The mime... which still has me :confused:
6. Kefka destroying the world. Also, the mass slaughter of the Espers.
7. Aeris dying :cry:. WEAPONS, especially the one dumbass that stepped in front of the Sister Ray attack... that made no sence... and Rufus just standing there and watching as the incoming retaliation destroyed everything, also dumb.
8. Irvine was in to girls... Quistis wasn't... and that whole thing with the fake president. I didn't see that one coming.
9. Kuja's super-trance thingy. That was cool. And nearly all of the Eidelon destruction FMVs. The Invincible's mind control tricks.
10. Tidus was an illusion created by a bunch of 1000 year old ghosts.
X-2. They BROUGHT HIM BACK!!! Aeris stays dead, and they bring HIM back!?! :mad: :mad2:

Destination0
03-18-2005, 01:23 AM
FFVII : When Sephiroth stabbed Aeris and she died without a drop of blood....
FFVIII: When Seifer slices Odin...I was soo happy to see Odin appear in that battle and thought yes slice that stupid seifer in two pieces but.....
FFVIII: When I killed Bahamut with my first attack by my first character...just one limit break from Irvine...
FFXI: When Kuja destroys entire Terra!!!
and of course capturing of Eldions by The Invincible

DaremihC
03-18-2005, 01:52 AM
FFI: "Oh man... Garland is Chaos? Garland???"
FFII: "Joseph just died... that sucks..."
FFIII: "It's a freaking island?? My world is a 2x2 square!?!?!"
and "Okay... that city is reaaaaaaaly big"
FFV: "Galuf died?" and "Faris is a girl??"
FFVII: (I had Aerith's death spoiled by my brother... so without further ado, I give you the second greatest WTF moment of my gaming career)

"So... I get to use Omnislash on Sephiroth at the end... hmm... I wonder how much damage he does to Cloud..." *Seph hits for 6000+* "Owwww... what? Counter!?" *Cloud hits for 630* *Sephiroth Dies* "What the... AWWW CRAP! Dang it..."

And now... the #1 shocker...

FFMQ:
Me: "The final boss is undead right? So I can cast life on him right?"
Brother: "That never works on bosses dude..."
Me: "I might as well try..." *Boss Dies* "Oooookay..."

Rase
03-23-2005, 03:23 AM
FFMQ:
Me: "The final boss is undead right? So I can cast life on him right?"
Brother: "That never works on bosses dude..."
Me: "I might as well try..." *Boss Dies* "Oooookay..."

*Nod*

Also:
FFI: Garland = Chaos... WTH?
FFII: Aww, crap, Joesf died (repeat for everyone else who died).
FFIV: Golbez is Cecil brother
FFVI: Okay, so the worlds destroyed.... :confused:
FFVII: Sephiroths a girl!?! (I was confused after seeing him. Hey, I was like 8 or 9 and I'd never seen a dude with hair that long).
FFVIII: Cid+Edea...
FFIX: Everytime I recognized a nod to the older games. :D

eestlinc
03-23-2005, 05:08 AM
The biggest shocker in FF1 for me was realizing that the bats in the Temple of Chaos are the Sky Warriors or whatever they are called. That was a great moment.

Buster Sword Strike
03-23-2005, 06:12 AM
FFI: The airship rising out of the desert.
FFII: Joseph dies, The dreadnought destroyed some of my favorite cities.
FFIV: There is a world below the Earth's surface.
FFV: Galuf dies.
FFVI: The world is no more.
FFVII: Aeris dies.
FFVIII: Riona and Squall float around in space(I seriously thought Riona might die).
FFIX: Cliera(SP) gets destroyed by Odin, Zidane is a geonome
FFX: Tidus is a dream
FFXI: Price (The biggest WTF/Holy $#!T moment ever)
FFX-2:Vegnaguns size, Tidus is back.
FFT: The Beolve family feud, when algus kills Teeta, Feeling the death corps pain

Just because of FFC,

CT: Queen Zeal goes nuts (When she was first metioned I expected her to be a kind and caring person for some reason) and when Lara lost her legs (Not entering the code the first time)

SpiritWolf
03-23-2005, 03:55 PM
FF VII: Aeris dies, Weapons being released.
FFT: Algus killing Teta
FF VIII: Gardens battling, Edea being possesed by Ultimecia.
FFIX: Odin Destroying Cleyra, Atomos destroying Lindblum, Bahamut and Alexander fighting.
FFX: Sin destroying the crusaders and Al Behd, Assult on Bevelle.

Nyssane
03-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Saving Elia, the maiden of water, with a potion just to have her die a few scenes later by Kraken's arrow. What a waste of a potion, dammit!

Apollo
03-24-2005, 10:50 PM
FFI:The time loop thing.
FFII:I didn't really care that Josef died but it was a shocker when Minh died so you could get the ultima spell and when almost every town on the world map where completly destroyed.
FFIV:When you find out Golbez is Cecil's brother.
FFV:When Bartz,Galuf and Reina find out Faris is a girl and when Galuf dies. :cry:
FFVI:When Kefka destroys the whole wide world.Also when Leo dies.
FFVIII:The Edea being controlled by Ultimecia thing is found out.Also when you find out that Edea is head master Cids wife!
FFIX:When you find out that Kuja and zidane are genomes from alnother planet.When kuja destroys terra.
FFX:The ending.

SnoopyG
03-25-2005, 05:20 AM
FF1 - how long Bahamut's hall was.
FF5 - Bartz is a pimp
FF6 - Umaro's appearance
FF7 - Sephiroth is Hojo's son, and Aeris died
FF8 - "Oh crap, we get 2 summons in the begginning of the game"
FF9 - Everything about Kuja
FFX - Auron died
FFX-2 - "WTF, why does Tidus get to live"
FFt - How strong Orlandu and Worker 8 are

Dark Warrior
03-27-2005, 10:58 PM

I almost cry, :( :(

ok, I cried :cry: :cry:

Wiegrahf42
03-28-2005, 04:20 AM
In no particular order
1. Rufus staring down diamond weapons as it blew him to hell/
2. Cloud finally regaining his memory, and the scene where even after being stabbed, he lifted Sephiroth up and flung him into the Mako reactor.
3. Bahamut, Alexander, and Alexandria being nuked by the invincible.
4. Odin wiping out Cleyra.
5. The Alexandrian attack on Lindblum, Atomos sucking up the tower.
6. Delita being stabbed by Ovelia.

Spiffing Cheese
04-03-2005, 06:28 PM
You know what I mean...the ones that made you actually freak out, drop your controller, gasp out loud and/or do a Keanu Reeves-esque "Whoa."

Mine are:

1. Aeris dying
2. End of FFX (yep- all of it)
3. Tidus and Yuna fake-laughing ('cause it makes me laugh)

KoShiatar
04-04-2005, 09:55 PM
Finding Ultros as a Coliseum receptionist!

DaremihC
04-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Hah... that one was pretty cool...

I never beat X... I have no idea what happens.

Creeping Shadow
04-05-2005, 05:34 PM
I remember in 8 when Odin goes after Seifer and Seifer takes out Odin... I mean come on here Odin is a mythical God no one should be taking him out!!that made me gasp also :eek:

DarkLadyNyara
04-09-2005, 10:51 PM
FFIX- Kuja destroying Terra. Also, getting thrashed by Beatrix. And Brahne trying to kill Garnet. Kuja taking over Bahamut. Oh, and Alexandria getting fried.

Fire_Emblem776
04-13-2005, 10:02 AM
ff 1 the light warrrioes are the bats? Time loop?Garland Chaos?
ff2 the first battle getting slaughterd, the emperor of palamacia is a man
ff3 getting my airship shot down by cannons, fighing Krakaen again for the water crystal (diditn he lern when we kicked his ass in FF1) Summon magic in nes!
ff4 their is 3 world maps
ff5this game os too hard 3 maps as well and the job system. NO.. the square transalation of FF V the rom fan made oneis so much better
ff6 kefka killing the espers
ff7 same as all others ares, sepheroth the whole conspiracy
ff8 Odin getting killed by seifer and repalaced with gilgamash :cry:
ff9Kuja kuja kuja Brane is not garnets moter! Garnet AKA Princesss sarah gets kdnapped by garland again in ff 9.
FF x. the first FMV
ff11 havet played it
X-2 lulu is pregnatn!!

Zifnab
04-13-2005, 11:39 AM
Definitely the Odin/Seifer moment.
The appearance of Rufus after President Shinra died.
Celes jumping off the cliff. I thought that was the end of the game.
Garland being Chaos. I had heard of Chaos a while before I played the game, but had no idea as to his origins.

Social Moon Firesky
04-13-2005, 07:56 PM
Before I played FF7 and saw Aeris' death for myself, I got really confused as to who Sephiroth was. My friend told me Vincent was Sephiroth, and that he dropped down from the roof and unleashed a deadly combo of really cool attacks on Aeris, sending her flying off the building, where she got sucked into a whirlpool and drowned. I was totally convinced by the whole thing! So when I saw the real FMV and everything got straightened out, I was in tears. I've since watched the death scene many times over, and can honestly say that it's one of the most touching things I've ever seen. Except for my award-winning performance in 'Return of the PsychoSprouts'. :D

Krag Koopa
04-14-2005, 05:44 AM
Mine was when Sin destroyed the crusaders.....and when Lenne showed up on the 1000 words song.......

Meat Puppet
04-14-2005, 06:58 AM
When Seifer cut Squall on FFVIII. Until then, Seifer was my favourite character. This caused me to hate the game, delete my save and throw all 4 cd's on the fire.

Fireblade13
04-14-2005, 08:39 PM
FFi- looking at class change
FF2 no protecton from fighting monsters 10 times as powereful than you are and not k nowing they could let you do that
FFX- the entire set of FMVs with u vs. sin
FFx-2 why they were trying to revive tidus and not auron

Donza
04-19-2005, 06:29 AM
ok
ffiv- the parcel you deliver to that town contains bombs! this made me hate the king, then i found out golbez was evil, then some other guy?? it was crazy

ffv- faris being a girl

ffvii- the size of clouds sword

ffviii- how gay selphie is

ffx- tidus is a dream, anima is seymours mother, jecht is sin??

ffx-2- how much it sucked

ThroneofDravaris
04-19-2005, 03:53 PM
Using omnislash a total of 43 times on Ruby Weapon's tenticles, trying to work out why he wasn't dead yet.

......really bad day.

KuRt
04-20-2005, 09:29 PM
I´m an unsent

KentaRawr!
04-21-2005, 04:43 AM
Spoilers for Final Fantasy 2: Dawn of Souls Version

In Final Fantasy 2, where Firion was being seduced by the Princess...o_O That surprised me.

rubah
04-21-2005, 10:30 PM
stuff

That part cracked me up xD

Necron
04-29-2005, 06:15 PM
When you find out that Auron is an undead.
Its so weird because youve been playing with him the whole game, and then you find out he's dead!!

Seto Fett
05-01-2005, 12:14 AM
When Tidus learned the truth about himself. I was shocked, as I immediately knew was going to happen in the end. To find out he was nothing more than a dream, a shadow of a reallty, it was amazing and sad at the same time.

Mittopotahis
05-01-2005, 06:14 AM
In FFVIII, when Rajin and Fujin quit, and mainly the bit when FUJIN, SPEAKS WEIRD, LIKE THIS, NO MORE!!!

Xalioniaf
05-01-2005, 06:54 PM
Cloud failing to stop Meteor from being summoned and put into a vegitative state.
Yu-Yevon turning out to be a symbol.
Bizzaro-Sephroth.

Fireblade13
05-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Let me revise my FF2. Leon is the dark knight!{Noticed in bafsk}

CardsOfTheHeart
05-05-2005, 06:24 PM
FFVII:
Uh, Cloud, you all right? You fell in the Lifestream- twice!!
Hmph! Stupid evil Sephiroth, killing Aeris and all...

FFX:
Rikku! What were you doing in that machina?!
Unsent Mika?
Unsent Auron?!
Tidus is just a dream?!!!

FFX-2:
C'mon, Baralai, why are you protecting Vegnagun?!
Unsent Maechen?!!!
WTF, what did Trema say?!!
Lulu's PREGNANT!? (hey, I haven't seen the video from between X & X-2)

Those are my shock moments.

Holy_Aeris
05-05-2005, 06:26 PM
When Aeris died, i wasn't expecting it at all.
And then sephiroth goes and kills her i was ike 'no waaay!!!!!'

Gau Dude
05-13-2005, 01:59 PM
The only FF game I've played and got long enough to have an "HOLY /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif!!!" moment is FFVI, and the moment is "OMG~!#$%^ TERRA IS AN ESPER!!!!" and "HOLY /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif!!! Locke have Celes AND Terra who have a BRUTAL crush on him, and he is thinking of the stupid girl who is dead on a cheep bed!!! COMEON LOCKE!!! TAKE CELES FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!".

Oh, there's also the "HOLY /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif!!! Rydia is saying 'oh, you killed my mother, but you have a sword!!!!11 I'LL GO WITH YOU!!!' ". Like, WTF?

KoShiatar
05-13-2005, 10:11 PM
FF IV: WHAT?! Kain wants to fight Cecil in a solo challenge? And he DOES?! Why does he work for Baron now?!

rubah
05-14-2005, 04:19 AM
COMEON LOCKE!!! TAKE CELES FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!"

That fact that he didn't is the only reason I still have respect for him:P

FoxHoundx25
05-15-2005, 01:37 AM
there's one moment that almost had me crapping my pants. When i bought FFX, and found out, instead of the Manly Man idea for a main character, they chose to go with some pot smoking hippie, who obviously sucks big.....anyway, when you find out that the pansy's father, who is obviously disappointed with his crybaby bitch of a son, is sin

KuRt
05-15-2005, 09:07 AM
Pot smoking hippie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :exdee:

BlackRibon
05-15-2005, 03:31 PM
Mines are when u find that sin is tidus father ( ffx ) and when i discovered that Laguna is the president of esthar ( ffVIII)

Fireblade13
05-16-2005, 09:12 PM
Holy /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif I just killed a goblin and i'm not under arrest! I think this is a Final Fantasy.

Gwelenguchenkus
05-16-2005, 11:11 PM
In FF5, first time I played the game.

Butz goes in to check on Faris who is sleeping, and a heart appears over his head. First thought in my head "GAY MALE LEAD CHARACTER?". Of course, it took a few seconds to register that Faris was a girl.

Fireblade13
05-26-2005, 09:38 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Realizing I have to put up with Gordan again in 2 and that all the extra charechters start out with sucky HP.

KoShiatar
05-27-2005, 12:43 PM
FF IV, the ending:
Holy ?!&%! Kain is BLONDE! He really HAS hair !!

KuRt
05-27-2005, 12:58 PM
Holy sht, Ozma is a ball!

Sarah Shirato
05-28-2005, 09:06 AM
I give you some soilers:
FF1: you find out thier memories are erased..
FF2: The Emperor turn into undead..
FF4:Gobez and Cecil are brothers..
FF6: Terra is Half human /Half Esper..
FF7: Cloud was never a member of SOLDIER..
FF8: Squall is Laguna's Child..
FF9: Mikedo (Girl simmular to Zidane..) is related to him!!
FF 10: Tidus is one big Illusion
FF T: Cloud coming in the game!
CT: Magus Is Janus!!
CC: Lynx switches bodies with serge and stabs Kid!(I mean ME!)

My name is...something..?
05-28-2005, 09:15 AM
When the One Winged Angel started playing.
Need I say more?

Dark Songstress
05-29-2005, 11:14 PM
FFVII: when Sephiroth killed Aeris :crying2:
FFVIII: when Seifer turned evil :mad:
FFX: at the Yevon wedding scene, Seymour and Yuna kiss :eek:
FFX-2: the man in the first sphere of the game is NOT Tidus :(

JulioA
05-30-2005, 08:13 PM
Cloud thinking he was Zack, Cid and Edea are married, and the entire Zidane Kuja brother thing.

KuRt
05-30-2005, 09:51 PM
Little offtopic but Julio, your sig is too big.
[yes i know i could have PM:ed this but i´m a lazy bum]

rcabronx
05-31-2005, 06:48 PM
Not really a holy **** moment, but a teary eyed moment: when cute little Vivi realized he was eventually going to "stop." and when he had to watch all his brethren fall off that airship, his little yellow eyes looking all sad. Made me bawl like an idiot. :whimper:

Hroth
05-31-2005, 10:33 PM
FFIV: When the game FINALLY FUCKIN ENDED
FFV: When Galuf died, poor old guy
FFVI: When we learn Edgar and Sabin are brothers
FFVII: The worst moment in gaming history, when Sephiroth murdered Aerith, what a bastard.
FFVIII: When I finally got to fight Bahamut
FFIX: When Blank gets petrified
FFX: When Auron is dead, actually he's always dead but we don't know from the start.
KH: When the game was INCREDIBLE instead of lame

Renzokuken_RedDragon
06-03-2005, 01:34 AM
In FF8 when they all realise they grew up together. That just annoyed me, it was kind of cheesy. Then Irvine, stupid muppet, says he knew all along but he didn't say anything... why?

Takara
06-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Not really a holy **** moment, but a teary eyed moment: when cute little Vivi realized he was eventually going to "stop." and when he had to watch all his brethren fall off that airship, his little yellow eyes looking all sad. Made me bawl like an idiot. :whimper:

ME TOO! Scenes like these is what makes me want to thwap people who say FFIX's plot is boring. :mad:

Most of my "HOLY $#!T!" moments were already listed by other people, so I won't bother listing them again. :p

rcabronx
06-03-2005, 04:01 PM

ME TOO! Scenes like these is what makes me want to thwap people who say FFIX's plot is boring. :mad:

Most of my "HOLY $#!T!" moments were already listed by other people, so I won't bother listing them again. :p

I KNOW! I loved 9 so much. Not my fave, but right up there. And all the heartbreak that Vivi had to go thru makes for some very emotional gameplay. Another moment from that game that was heartbreaking for me was when *sniff* Queen Brahne passed away...and Garnet's reaction to it Again...bawled. :cry:

Kain-Highwind
06-15-2005, 11:22 PM
FF2: Realizing how much damage Blood Sword does to Paramekia at the end
FF3: Desh jumping in the fire
FF5: King Tycoon dies (i knew galuf dies but not tycoon!)
FF6: Cid dies, everything done by Kefka

dyne trance
06-23-2005, 08:37 PM
when aeris died :cry:

KuRt
06-23-2005, 08:59 PM
"when aeris died"
Lame, I say! Aeris sucked. Period. But when in ffviii I first saw the limit break lionheart i got mad at that move since it does too much damage :mad2: :mad2: I got really mad

Griever00
06-23-2005, 09:48 PM
FFVII-probably the death of Aeris
FFVIII-Opening sequence/*Squall and Rinoa in space with Ragnarok*/Ending sequence
FFX-Sin uses Terra-Graviton, that was cool.

Swordicanus
07-01-2005, 12:51 AM
ff7 you know the part where you find out that Cloud and Sephiroth used to be gay lovers........and then the love scene when they meet ugh............... :p :p ......................obviously I was kidding :mad:

Sin Magnum
07-01-2005, 01:06 AM
ffiv-golbez being controlled
ffv-Galufs a king
ffvi-Kefka killed Leo?! but how? why?
ffvii-when cloud beat sephiroth at the nebilheim(cant spell) mako reactor
ffviii-greivers workin with the enemy
ffix-alexander
ffx-aurons dead?! what?

atomicdog
07-01-2005, 01:24 AM
FFIV: Cecil and Golbez are brothers; Rydia rejoining your party grown up
FFV: Galuf is a king and of course his death
FFVI: Kefka destroying the world
FFVII: Cloud was not in soldier; Lucrecia and Hojo are Sephiroth's parents and the death of Aeris
FFVIII: Edea and Cid are husband and wife; Edea was the matron in the orphanage where everyone lived during their childhood; Laguna being the president of Esthar
FFIX: Zidane's origin; Odin destroying Cleyra; Alexander trying to protect Alexandria
FFX: Auron's dead; Tidus is a dream of the fayth; Jecht is Sin

Cruise Control
07-01-2005, 01:54 AM
Discovering Cait sith is good for something.

Tai-Ti
07-03-2005, 01:01 PM
FF9: at the begining when you find out the one in the Wht Mage suit is Garnet! SHOCK HORROR........:D honestly!

KuRt
07-03-2005, 01:25 PM
I just had a once in a lifetime holy poo moment on ff: KILLED OZMA WITH LVL1! (once in a lifetime because it was the first time i did that. :D )

ZuZu
07-03-2005, 01:25 PM
I loved that when "Cloud" wakes up in the Shinra Mansion and then the music.... 'Those Chosen by The Planet'
Then the soldier says that Sephiroth is acting strange... ( yes yes, I know that soldier was the real Cloud :shifty: )
The the music really starts when Sephiroth go to see his mother and burn and kill in his way all :D

Crossblades
07-03-2005, 03:42 PM
FF IV - Golbez is Cecil's bro
FF V - Galuf dies fighting X-Death
FF VI - Leo dies fighting Kefka
FF VII - Cloud is a clone
FF IX - Where Zidane really came from

Kakashi509
07-03-2005, 04:35 PM
1. How Aeris can get stabbed without bleeding at all
2.Cloud is a clone
3. How bad X-2 is
and my number one suprise
Squall is not a woman porn star

MJN SEIFER
07-03-2005, 10:45 PM
How Aeris can get stabbed without bleeding at all

That's because it was a "Masamune" sword that she was stabbed with.

Kakashi509
07-04-2005, 12:31 AM
How Aeris can get stabbed without bleeding at all

That's because it was a "Masamune" sword that she was stabbed with.
I know that but it still was weird the fist time it's like "Holy sh*t she's not bleeding!" the ni figure out it was a masamune blade and get mad since I dropped my controller and it broke.

Jpae33
07-04-2005, 02:12 AM
when kimarhi said to lulu: "i'm gangsta!!!" yeah, that was suprising

Sephitachi7
07-04-2005, 06:26 AM
FF7 - When Aeris dies (This was probably what made FF7 very very good)

FF8 - Squall's Ring is actually one of the final bosses! and also when Seifer kills Odin.

FF9 - Death of fat Queen and when Zidane grabs Garnet's ass and says "Ooh so soft!" Very funny

FFX - Jecht is Sin! Yuna has to die at the end of Pilgrimage!

(I've beat ff6 and ff5 but don't remember them much)

Kingdom Hearts - Cloud is here! So is Sephiroth! I just got Final Mix and I want to get to the Cloud Sephiroth fight scene!!!

liamo
07-04-2005, 09:02 AM
FFVII:when aeris dies (still makes me misty eyed)
FFVIII: when Squall was peirced by the ice shards (only cause i thought it was doing the same as final fantasy VII cept with the main character)
FFIX: kuja and zidane are bros
FFX: when you find out that yuna will die then when you find out that tidus will die(double whoa)
FFX-2: thunder plains song scence

Mo-Nercy
07-05-2005, 03:20 AM
X-2: Yuna, Rikku and Paine taking a dip in the hot springs. HOLY $#!T

VIII: The scene where Rinoa and Squall are running through Galbadia Garden during the Garden War. Everything in the background is psychadelic. A guy gets clubbed off his motorcycle. That must suck.

ljkkjlcm9
07-05-2005, 05:40 AM
the fact that in FF8 it never says Squall is Laguna's son and it never says Rinoa is Julia's daughter, but you're sure of it anyways

plus all the stuff everyone else has said

THE JACKEL

Medi
07-07-2005, 03:53 AM
FF1 - garland is chaos!?!
FF2 - it wasn't really a holy $#it!! moment but it made me laugh, when the dragoon thats in your party for a while says to this kid named kain that he'll teach him to become dragoon
FF4 - when tellah casts meteo and it kills him but golbez survives
FF5 - when i had to fight gilgamesh 5 billion times
FF6 - when terra became a pink little esper
FF7 - when aeris dies
FF8 - cid & edea are married!?!
FF9 - when the invincible destroyed alexander and alexandria, it made me sad because alexander is one of my favorite things in the FF games, and when i fought necron the first time and he used grand cross against me
FF10 - yuna's gonna die?! tidus is a dream?
CC - kid is schala's clone?!!!?!!???
CT - magus is janus!?!

Aurora_sword
07-08-2005, 09:56 AM
nothing, nothing at all
although i was extremely surprised when i hears someone saying that ultimecia is rinoa in the future and griever is squall, her knight.

GooeyToast
07-08-2005, 10:19 AM
When i first picked up FF. :D

Ravenmorghane
07-09-2005, 12:35 AM
attempting ruby and emerald weapons made me almost poop my pants
hojo being sephiroths father
seeing the jenova sample in the shinra building (gave me nightmares i swear it)
cait sith was workin for shinra? the little b*stard

squall gets hit by edea's ice shards - i thought i had done something wrong and killed him .. i didnt read the screen that said 'save game' i thought it meant game over so i did it about 4 times before realising it was meant to be!
laguna is squalls father?very confusing
rinoa being possesed by a sorceress
seeing the lunatic pandora box thing floating in the air it was freaky

auron being dead
the yevon religion being a bunch of backstabbing asses
the wedding and yuna jumping off the ledge. i really didnt expect anything in that scene!

Winter Nights
07-09-2005, 12:44 AM
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! They made her a slut!! Sweet little Yuna!! Rikku was the slut, not Yuna!!

*awe* But it was so pretty....

I'm gonna go watch it aqain. *runs away*

tailz
07-11-2005, 07:32 PM
ffxes ending when you see tidus swimming it was great caus i was so atached to the characters and when i saw it i new there would be another part (never new it would be as bad as it was but hey tidus is back now whe only need to get auron back somehow :p;D

Kakashi509
07-12-2005, 01:37 AM
when I saw the price for the advent children special dvd

Winter Nights
07-12-2005, 05:04 AM
when I saw the price for the advent children special dvd
Ain't that the farking truth.

Crop
07-13-2005, 07:55 PM
When i realised the characters on FF7 had no mouth BUT WERE STILL TALKING!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pouring Rain
07-14-2005, 02:46 AM
FFVII: Realizing that Cloud is a Sephiroth clone. Cloud about to kill Aeris. Sephiroth coming out of Cloud. Cloud being hot on a motorcycle.
FFVIII: Edea stabbing Squall with icesciles. Rinoa taking off her helme. Irvine telling you his undynying love for Selphie as a child.
FFIX: Eiko and Garnet had horns. Having to be Steiner. Looking at all them Kuja pics. Fighting Beatrix. The strings breaking on the harp. The whole rat dance. Zidane and Kuja being related. No kissing scenes at the end of the game.
FFX: Auron being dead. Just looking at Yunalesca. Just looking at Seymour. Having to look at Yuna and Seymour's wedding. Looking at Yuna cheating with all these men. Yuna being fat. Jecht turning into the Final Aeon. Imagining Yunalesca and Seymour together. Jecht looking white at the end of the game. Tidus' face looking so funny at the Reunion.
FFX2: Looking at Brother. Shinra being like me. Tidus having a tan. Baralai looking so dark he looks black. Knowing that Yunalesca, Seymour, and Leblanc lived in the same house. Shuyin and Tidus having the same Overdrives. Yuna with the long hair. Other stuff I can't say tonight because I have to get off.

Ohhh
07-14-2005, 07:41 PM
i was shocked wen tidus spontaniously kissed yuna at the spring! in ff10. i wasnt expecting it (coz usually that sorta thing only happens at the end) but then i was like aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww ^_^ cute!

Winter Nights
07-14-2005, 11:01 PM
When I first discovered FF fanboys and fangirls. *shudders*

ljkkjlcm9
07-15-2005, 02:05 AM
FFVII: Realizing that Cloud is a Sephiroth clone.

Cloud is NOT a sephiroth clone, sheesh

THE JACKEL

liamo
07-15-2005, 08:56 AM
realiseing i am a ff fanboy -shudders-

Ohhh
07-15-2005, 01:22 PM
nothing, nothing at all
although i was extremely surprised when i hears someone saying that ultimecia is rinoa in the future and griever is squall, her knight.
:eek: IS THIS TRUE!!!???? it would make sense if it was, wow why did i not come to this conclusion....

spartancode117
07-15-2005, 02:49 PM
FF7:When i found out cloud never lived in nibelheim i always thought he did... im still confused
FF8:when you had to fight griever at the end
FF9: when a saw queen Branhe's fat a$$!
FF10: When i found out tidus never really existed, and he was just a "dream"
FFX-2: When i found out the game sux!

Winter Nights
07-15-2005, 02:52 PM
FF7:When i found out cloud never lived in nibelheim i always thought he did... im still confused
Replay the game. He did live in Nibelheim.

spartancode117
07-15-2005, 07:24 PM
Replay the game. He did live in Nibelheim. wait... then why di everyone know zack? did they both live in nibelheim??? or did i miss something???

Ohhh
07-15-2005, 08:10 PM
zack neva lived in nibelheim, he went ther 4 that mission with sephiroth, when tifa was their guide remeba? and Zack lived in that village which you can visit when u get the buggy (cant remeber villages name) but if u go in a certain house u'll meet zacks parents because they ask u if u knew him/ knew wot happened to him? Therefore he must of lived there... *phew*

karatehero
08-02-2005, 05:31 PM
I was shocked when Tidus jumped through Yuna. I knew it was coming, but it was still a surprise.

Also, I like in X-2 if you don't stop Garrick and the Ronso kill all the Guado. Thats surprising to me. They kill an entire race!

Rengori
08-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Sephy killing Aeris. I didn't see it coming, and at the time Aeris was one of my best fighters.

Wilder
08-03-2005, 06:55 PM
wtf moments not only came in the game, Ultimecia being rinoa is the greatest WTF moment for me, and it was like a year after I finished the game ( make me play it again ), in FF VI probably the end of the world by kefka would win, but there´s a lot of surprise in shadows past, FFVII aeris dead, FFVIII R-U , FFIX bahamut controlled by kuja, and FFX the whole what is real and what is a dream situation.

fantasyjunkie
08-06-2005, 05:33 AM
FFVII: Realizing that Cloud is a Sephiroth clone.

Cloud is NOT a sephiroth clone, sheesh

THE JACKEL
what exactly was Cloud then? I have to admit I was a little confused. If anyone could explain I would appreciate it :)

fantasyjunkie
08-06-2005, 05:43 AM
FF7: I had just gotten home from work at 630 in the morning(I worked graveyard) and started playing FF7. It was still a little dark so everything in game was accentuated and it was still quiet outside. Sephiroth dropped down, killed Aeris and I dropped my controller in disbelief. The sound of the bell as her(I think it was materia, am I wrong?) bounced down the steps added to the drama. And watching Rufus die like a man was too cool. He didn't even flinch. Drama at it's finest.

FF8: When Squall got stabbed and you could see Rinoa calling out his name as he fell. And when he rescued her they embraced each other and you could see Squall show his feelings for the first time in his life.

Lawr
08-07-2005, 12:30 AM
1.Garland is Chaos! Time-Loop? What's Math?
2.Josef dies.
3.None
4.FuSoYa is Cecil's Uncle KluYa is Cecil's dad and Golbez is Cecil's Brother
The part where Tellah attacks Golbez with [Meteo] is tight.
5.None
6.Kefka destroys everything.
7.Vincent is a mutant beast not a vampire
8.Seifer annhialates Odin with the 'Reverse Zantetsuken'
9.KuJa is a man
10.Tidus is a man. :)
10-2.Wakka and Lulu...Well, I saw it coming in 10