PDA

View Full Version : fav. character ELIMINATION round 6...vote our your least favorite

JseanjohnC
01-22-2005, 02:57 AM
It's really gettin down to the wire as the final four is now revealed without the last female Yuffie eliminated with 38%! In a way I am glad my RedXIII is safe but I would rather wanted Vincent and maybe even Cid to leave before her! Final four and after this it is almost to the finals! who will it be? I think the finals coming up are going to be tough but you can change anything this round! You eliminated the one who was barely eliminated from week 1 or 2 gettin the 2nd highest votes every round but this round she just caught up being the true underdog in this series! CLOUD-CID-VINCENT-REDXIII(final four) three more weeks for the winner revealed and two more weeks until the final 2 are revealed! good luck to all your favorites and thanks A BUNCH!

MY VOTE: Vincent(3rd time)
Vincent is a hidden character that doesnt have much character like the others in the final four besides being a vampire and not cool or w/e! (im tired of makin new stuff everytime so just GO!)

P.S.-if you like these polls participating in Final Fantasy X-2 Series elimination(just like this) would be awesome as wildcard is coming up and final 11 is coming very quickly this Monday!

Flamethrower
01-22-2005, 03:17 AM
Yuffie's gone?

I hate you all. :(

Please go now Red.

Dante WolfWood
01-22-2005, 03:27 AM
ok first of all, for the last time, VINCENT is not a VAMPIRE >.< he is altered turk!
second, if you pay close attention, although its difficult with him being a hidden character, You can SEE his character slowly develop within the game. At the beginning he never spoke unless spoken to and was very short when he was spoken too. But as vincent slowly learned thathe had friends and maybe started to forgive himself for Lucrecia's death, he slowly opens up. in the 2nd disk, he speaks up and starts giving advice to everyone. by the 3rd, he is completely open up. I love that, he seems to be the only one I saw within the game to develop like that. He also gave two of the best mottos in the game, so Dont be dissin on Vincent! Valentine SHALL WIN!!!!! DOWN WITH CLOUD!!!!! DOWN WITH RED!!!! DOWN WITH CID!!!! yay!

battousai9439
01-23-2005, 02:28 AM
I agree with your entire post, Dante!

VINCENT OWNS YOU ALL!!!!

Dante WolfWood
01-23-2005, 02:41 AM
WOooo! c'mon goodbye Red!!! it be better if cloud would go....

but it seems like Cid will be Vincent's toughest oppenent, we gotta take him out next round!

but, if you love Vincent, vote for red OR Cloud!!!!

CloudVII
01-23-2005, 02:43 AM
I think Cids gunna win, I wanted either Barret Cid or Cloud, Red's not bad either, but I Can't stand Vincent, so all vote Vincents poser @$$
Edit:I misspelled Barret :(

battousai9439
01-23-2005, 02:44 AM
Oi, Cid. He's awesome too. But still, Vincent shall win (I hope that this is right, unlike my LAST predictions)

Ryth
01-23-2005, 02:52 AM
I vote Red though he's awesome I like the others better.

Hawkeye
01-23-2005, 04:02 AM
get clouds scrawny little ass out of this race

JseanjohnC
01-23-2005, 04:27 AM
well if cloud or red13 is eliminated this round i will root for the one left standing! my hopes are still totally towards Vincent beling eliminated next!!!!!

Captain Maxx Power
01-23-2005, 02:16 PM
I vote vincent. Never trust a man with a cape. And apox on anyone who dares vote Cid :mad2:

Zante
01-23-2005, 06:50 PM
Voted for Red XIII again, Vincent can"t fall.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-23-2005, 07:20 PM
Voted for Red this time, then I will vote for Vincent. Be gone, Vincent and Red! I hope Red gets like 70% for defeating Yuffie.

Raistlin
01-24-2005, 12:52 AM
Cloud's the biggest whiner in the game. He's gotta go.

Tyckun
01-24-2005, 01:19 AM
Ugh, I vomit on Cloud. Cid is in fact, the best Final Fantasy 7 character.

Okay, fine, not in fact.

Bayla ec uid.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-24-2005, 03:12 AM
Cloud and Red are tied?!

*dies*

Sweet Beloved
01-24-2005, 03:17 AM
I voted for Vincent. I don't know why, I just did. I shoulda voted for Red. Dangit.

JayDee
01-26-2005, 09:05 AM
[QUOTE=CloudVII]so all vote Vincents poser @$$
QUOTE]
????

JseanjohnC
01-28-2005, 09:48 PM
Red XIII is in the lead and will be leaving most likely but there is still time...if red leaves i am rootin for cloud 100% Cid and Vincent will not win but cid has played a great game so far!