PDA

View Full Version : can tifa something something [SPOILERS]

ROBwestfall
01-22-2005, 03:50 PM
i heard some place, forget where, and have told some friends about this. apparently you can have tifa dive in front of aeris when its time for her to die. tifa will die instead. but how is this possble?
this would disrupt the whole plot and the game wouldn't even make sense! Has any one heard of this before? give me youre opinions.

(the place i heard this at said to get tifa to dive in front of aeris, you use aeris in every battle possible and completely neglect tifa. try it!)

ROBwestfall
01-22-2005, 03:58 PM
hay! it wasnt my friends who told me that. it was some poop on the internet!----

(sits in the corner in the fetal position and begins to sob because his feelings are hurt.)

Wuggly Blight
01-22-2005, 04:02 PM
She can not now or ever in any way shape or form be saved ever, shes gone and cant ever come back.

DJZen
01-22-2005, 08:06 PM
No no, you can totally do this. You have to have Tifa in your party and fight 255 battles or more. You can check this with the guy in the cave by Kalm. You also need to have a mastered Cover materia on Tifa and no armor. I've totally done this and it's awesome. Yeah... About that.... I'm blatantly lying.

Sepho
01-22-2005, 08:07 PM
Wow, major spoiler right in the thread title.

No one can die in place of Aeris. Aeris cannot avoid being killed. Aeris dies. No one can revive Aeris. Aeris cannot be resurrected. At all. Period.

Itsunari 2000
01-22-2005, 10:35 PM
Besides , would anyone in their right mind want Tifa to die in place of Aeris ?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-22-2005, 11:21 PM
Mark your spoilers in the future. Thanks bunches.