PDA

View Full Version : Trivia any1?

true-sephiroth
01-22-2005, 09:22 PM
Anyone wanna play a game of FF7 Trivia?Heres how it goes:u ask me a question first and ill answer it(if i can)Then ill ask u a question.Just don't ask me sumthin stupid like How many people were there in the entire game

TheSpoonyBard
01-22-2005, 09:31 PM
What are the differences, both historical and in-game, between the Musamune and the Murasame?

Necronopticous
01-22-2005, 09:44 PM
Murasame and Masamune were swordsmiths in early Japanese history, in a rivalry test of their swords they were placed into the slow flow of a river with sakura leaves running the surface. Murasame's blade cut the leaves as they softly passed while the leaves avoided Masamune's blade. Because of these events, whether they are true or only legend, Murasame's blades were considered to be dark blades and Masamune's were considered to be holy blades. Masamune is considered the greatest swordsmith of all time and his name has basically become synonymous with "incredibly well made sword"

In Final Fantasy VII, Sephiroth uses Masamune which is an unrealistically long thin blade that he wields with ease. Cloud can find the Murasame and use it himself, and it is a version of the Masamune that is about half the size. It is the thinnest blade that Cloud can use in the context of the game.

true-sephiroth
01-22-2005, 10:23 PM
1.Why did they take out som of the side quests in the game?

TheSpoonyBard
01-22-2005, 10:36 PM
1. They didn't take the sidequests out, they never included them in the first place. The main reasons was time contrainsts and external pressure to have the game released quickly. And before anyone says it, Square-Enix have not yet made a re-release of FFVII with these 'extra bits' incorporated. Whether or not they have it in consideration is something I do not know.

FourShiningOrbs
01-24-2005, 08:09 AM
Here's one: what non-playable character shared a name with a popular cartoon character's sidekick from the 80's?

Necronopticous
01-24-2005, 09:43 AM
This is getting TOTALLY out of hand.

JunotDe
01-25-2005, 03:05 AM
I have no clue

true-sephiroth
01-25-2005, 10:03 PM
is it shera from HE-MAN?

Raistlin
01-25-2005, 10:50 PM
These are officially the worst FF7 trivia questions ever. :p

FourShiningOrbs
01-26-2005, 02:42 AM
Well done true-sephiroth

I can't think of any others right now. Anyone else?

redxiiii
01-26-2005, 05:21 PM
:D Okay I`ll try and revive this thread errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm
aha! Name red`s father

true-sephiroth
01-26-2005, 07:46 PM
red's father is seto.

redxiiii
01-26-2005, 07:59 PM
well then u think up some ff7 trivia

true-sephiroth
01-26-2005, 08:04 PM
Who really killed Tseng?(not sephiroth)

redxiiii
01-26-2005, 08:08 PM
huh? i thought it was sephiroth at the temple of anchients

true-sephiroth
01-26-2005, 08:12 PM
Cait sith was the real killer of tseng.Remember when Cait Sith sacrificed himself to get the black materia.The temple crushed him along with tseng.

redxiiii
01-26-2005, 08:19 PM
But you don`t know if he was dead or not before the temple crushed him and after he gives u the keystone talk to him again and all that comes up is ................

true-sephiroth
01-26-2005, 08:31 PM
When Sephiroth attacked zack and Tifa in the reactor,they both survived so i'm pretty sure tseng was still alive until he was crushed.

Raistlin
01-26-2005, 08:38 PM
Cait sith was the real killer of tseng.Remember when Cait Sith sacrificed himself to get the black materia.The temple crushed him along with tseng.
How do you know he didn't die before that? It sure took a while for the temple to crush - I think he was dead by then.
Even if he was alive, the attack prevented Tseng from leaving the Temple of the Ancients, so Cait Sith wasn't, in fact, the killer.

Anyway, that's like saying Cait Sith is a wrong answer because Reeve actually controls him. :p

Also, saying he survived because two others survived an attack by Sephiroth years and years ago is completely irrelevent.

However, it would be relevent to point out the fact that Sephiroth didn't kill Tseng because it wasn't Sephiroth that attacked Tseng.

TheSpoonyBard
01-26-2005, 08:56 PM
Was it Jenova? She was controlling the image of Sephiroth for the most part of the game, at least until you reach the Northern Crater where you discover the real Sephiroth encased in crystalsed Mako.