PDA

View Full Version : Which job/class is best

Blackmageboi
01-23-2005, 09:27 PM
what do you like best in the way of jobs and what is your team made of?
Mine's
butz-Knight/redmage
lenna-blackmage/timemage
faris-monk/whitemage
Galuf-sorcerer/bluemage
yes i haven't reached the part where galuf dies

ljkkjlcm9
01-23-2005, 10:10 PM
The best is when you have everyone mastered all jobs, and they are travelers....
At that point any combination is good
However, my team is...
Butz- dragon sword/slash
Lenna-Time/Dash (x-magic for boss fights... two meteors awesome)
Faris-Summon/Passages (x-magic for bosses... two summons...)
Galuf/Cara-White/Black

Oh and if you didn't know, abilities like double sword are automatic as travelers, so this team is awesome!

THE JACKEL

rubah
01-23-2005, 10:35 PM
bare is awesome:D

For the end of the game though, I had everyone as Mimes. Bartz had White, Call and Jikuu; Lenna had Jikuu, White and Call; Cara had White, Fight and Black; Faris had Call, Blue and White.
obviously my strategy was summon golem and carbuncle, throw up mighty guard, and smack him with flare or Holy before starting a bahamut summon mimechain.

Currently I'm still in the first world, and levelling my job classes. It's Bartz=Knight with Call; Lenna is a Ninja with White (incase people die); Galuf is a Monk with White; Faris is a Thief with Black.

It's so awesome that mimes can equip a lot of stuff. I mean, because 999 ap takes FOREVER. so I just didn't do it. Although by that time I was like 200 off from having it mastered:/

I like having Ninjas, because they're friggin' fast and can hold the back-row attacking things (and another knife to boot). I usually don't keep people in the mage jobclasses. Master them and set as secondary abilities. Dragoons are rather useful too. I hate mystic knights, so hardly anyone has any ap in that jobclass for my first game. I've been using it this time because it has moderately high hp to protect against the skull eaters:D

I hope to be able to abuse the Bare class thoroughly in this game though:D

ShivaBlizzard8
01-24-2005, 12:01 AM
My favorite jobs were Monk and Samurai, but I was one of those crazy players who had all my characters master every single job, so by the end of the game, Bare was the best! :p

Mo-Nercy
01-24-2005, 01:08 AM
Lenna as a Monk is so damn cute! :love: :love: :love:

rubah
01-24-2005, 02:56 AM
I agree.
http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/reina1.gif

I like her chemist outfit too:D And bartz' dancer one:D

crashNUMBERS
02-01-2005, 01:02 AM
mine is

bartz as a thief (hell yeah)
galuf as a monk (sometimes a black mage)
faris as knight
& reina as a white mage

Dreddz
05-31-2005, 08:00 PM
I forget as they were always changing
But I always have Galuf as a Red mage
Dunno why ?

Hroth
06-01-2005, 01:34 AM
I always had Bartz as a Knight, Galuf as a Black Mage, Reina as a White Mage and Faris as a Knight as well. Or was Bartz a Monk? I remember Galuf was thief at one point in order to get some weapons, steal them more precisely. Hmm, can't remember I guess.

eestlinc
06-01-2005, 04:59 AM
the main jobs I use are Knight, Magic Knight, Samurai, Hunter, Dancer, Summoner, Time Mage, Black Mage, and White Mage, and Mime.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-01-2005, 05:09 AM
Everyone Dancers.

Captain Maxx Power
06-01-2005, 12:01 PM
All have their uses, though one rule rings clear : Don't allow Faris to be a Ninja. Pirates and Ninjas just don't mix.

Del Murder
06-04-2005, 07:55 AM
Bare ends up being the best class but Summoner, Time Mage, Red Mage, Ninja, and Hunter have the most useful skills.