PDA

View Full Version : WooHOO!

Tyckun
01-24-2005, 12:58 AM
I've been working my way up!

Seeing as, I can't make any money right now by working, I decided to use the selling way!

So oui see, seeing as Tales of Symphonia is starting to piss me off, and is getting reeeally boring, PLUS I could make $35 off of it, I've decided to just sell it.

Now, seeing as I get an allowance, I'll be able to afford $40 games by next Sunday.

So, what's so "WooHOO!" about this?

Star Ocean costs $40 :love:

So, I've read many reviews about this game, watched a bajillion movies about it, and I see that it looks even more fun than Tales of Symphonia was for the first 35 hours!

So, anyone played Star Ocean? Is it FUN!? Of course it is...

TasteyPies
01-24-2005, 01:05 AM
I found it boring as hell but that just me. I know people who have been know to enjoy playing it.

RedCydranth
01-24-2005, 04:22 AM
Which Star Ocean? I own SO2 and 3. 2 was a work of art. 3 I haven't played too much but it looks pretty good. The greatest aspects of SO games are the immense customization of the characters side skills. I just like that stuff.

Tyckun
01-24-2005, 12:51 PM
Till the End of Time, sorry I wasn't clear on that.

I figured it all out, my first post in this thread = bad.

Tales of Symphonia will sell on eBay for at least $25, and Star Ocean: TET costs 30$ on eBay. So the thing is, I already have about $32. ((if I sell Tales))

So, I'll be able to afford the game, and I'll have it at in about a week or two!

ChaosCalibur
01-24-2005, 03:53 PM
You should buy Star Ocean... A great game, with plenty of gameplay, But still, it doesn't compare to SO2...