PDA

View Full Version : UFOs!!!

boris no no
01-25-2005, 08:08 PM
aparently the british government have released pictures and reports about UFO sightings!!!

Military Top Brass Reveals Britain's X-Files
Unexplained incidents over Britain have been labelled as UFOs

For decades, they were dismissed as freak weather patterns or planes that were off course, but now it has been revealed that the truth really was out there - in secret government files.

Newly declassified Ministry of Defence documents list unexplained incidents over Britain that were labelled as being UFOs.

And evidence is provided by RAF officers, a British Airways pilot and a police superintendent filing reports - witnesses who cannot easily be dismissed as cranks.

Britain's X-Files, as the documents are nicknamed, have been published to comply with the Freedom of Information Act that came into force on January 1

just wondering if anyone believes in UFOs and aliens!
i do!! the truth is out there!

Psychotic
01-25-2005, 08:10 PM
That's a quote from the Daily Mail. Wonderful newspaper. Full of anti-Blair stuff. :love:

Levian
01-25-2005, 08:12 PM
I believe in UFO's but not aliens.

boris no no
01-25-2005, 08:12 PM
That's a quote from the Daily Mail. Wonderful newspaper. Full of anti-Blair stuff. :love:
i actually got it from AOL but they prob got it from daily mail!!
i'm more of a sun reader!! so silly!

Jojee
01-25-2005, 08:15 PM
You silly British :p

I believe there's other life forms though; the universe is so big.

*swacks someone like Adam before they make a crack like, "Yeah Jojo, the universe must be so big to someone so small"*

Armisael
01-25-2005, 08:15 PM
just wondering if anyone believes in UFOs and aliens!
i do!! the truth is out there!
:lol:
Line from X-Files right?^_^
But yeah i believe in UFOs too..

boris no no
01-25-2005, 08:21 PM
Line from X-Files right?^_^
But yeah i believe in UFOs too..
yep!! i love the x-files! possibly the reason i believe!
i really really REALLY want to see a UFO!! i think that they're so cool!!
wouldn't it be amazing if there was more then just us.....yeah!

louby_4eva
01-25-2005, 08:22 PM
yeah, I believe in aliens. :alien:

Armisael
01-25-2005, 08:26 PM
yep!! i love the x-files! possibly the reason i believe!
i really really REALLY want to see a UFO!! i think that they're so cool!!
wouldn't it be amazing if there was more then just us.....yeah!
I have seen UFO,when i was little! :shifty:

But seriously i thought that there were some official pictures showing how UFOs are..I remember reading a magazine about it..

p.s:X-Files rock!

Craig
01-25-2005, 08:29 PM
The way I see it is in an infinite universe we can't be the only life, so I guess that's a yes.

Armisael
01-25-2005, 08:31 PM
But on the other hand according to religion,God created Man..Then who did create UFOs?

boris no no
01-25-2005, 08:32 PM
http://snowfire1.homestead.com/files/XFiles_-_Lone_Gunmen_-_faces_closeup_-_NICE_pic.jpg

i really want to meet them!!
:love:
me and my friend started our own lone gunmen mag....wasn't very good! we sat in a field of hours trying to find aliens....we found narnia instead though!! :D

Craig
01-25-2005, 09:15 PM
Back when I was in Infants school me and my class would be taken to the local library once a week to take out a book, me and a friend would take out the same alien book every week and we made an alien club, we'd sit on the climbing frame pretending invisible aliens were in the school playground.

XxSephirothxX
01-25-2005, 09:23 PM
I believe there is alien life in the universe, but I don't believe that any have actually made contact with us yet. No Area 51 conspiracy here! And, come on, UFO simply stands for Unidentified Flying Object. If you can't tell what it is, it's a UFO. The association with UFOs and flying saucers bugs me.

Blackmageboi
01-25-2005, 09:30 PM
But on the other hand according to religion,God created Man..Then who did create UFOs?
Conspirasy theory: Hitler...and made thousands of clones of himself:riiight:*cough*yeahright*cough*
Yes i believe we are not alone and that the government is exchanging humans/abducties for technology...seriosly :(

Slade
01-25-2005, 10:09 PM
Theres definatly something out there...i mean, if there wasnt then there would be no intelligent species in the entire universe, cause humans definatly arn't intelligent. But seriously, of course theres other life out there...it'd just be dumb not to believe what with the universe being the size it is, what makes you think this universe isnt just a bacteria on some aliens arm or.....(heh heh) a marble! (go Men in Black! :D ).
I agree with the ufo thing....a ufo is just that: unidentified flying object. No where in the sentence does it say it has to be a spaceship......it could be a paper dart some imbicle threw (probably me :D )

Chaos
01-25-2005, 10:23 PM
I do, I think. Something has to exist out there.
So yes, I do believe in UFO's and Aliens.

I hope they are nice.

Chaos

Craig
01-25-2005, 10:48 PM
Wasn't there life in really early stages on Mars that died out because the planet sucks so much?

Rye
01-25-2005, 11:30 PM
MARS ATTACKS!

Was it released in a tabloid?

Dr.K
01-25-2005, 11:33 PM
With the universe being the size it is, but with the conditions for sustainable life needing such narrow environmental constants to exist, i think there must surely be some kind of life in the rest of the universe, but i wouldn't say it is teeming.
I'm not sure if im intrigued or just scared by area 51...something that shady, whether it's really an exotic weapons testing site or not, should not be ignored.

Zell's Fists of Fury
01-25-2005, 11:34 PM
It doesn't say anything about not creating life elsewhere.

Lionx
01-26-2005, 12:43 AM
omg you wouldnt think that UFO could be RSL trying to enslave us all would it?! O_O;;;

Logan
01-26-2005, 01:16 AM
I believe in ghosts, but not aliens. :(

Sepho
01-26-2005, 02:10 AM
The universe is far too large for Earth to be the only planet to contain life, so given the definition of an alien, then yes, of course I believe in them.

There may or may not be planets in our solar system that are inhabited, but said solar system is a tiny little pixel on the scale of the entire universe.

Hawkeye
01-26-2005, 04:41 AM
i remember the phoenix lights that happened around '98. that was some really wierd stuff going on. i actually saw the ufo's (like hundreds of other people) and that will be a night i will never forget.

lufia
01-26-2005, 06:53 AM
If there was other life in space than religion will fall. When life is created it has a 10% chance that it will turn out to be intelligent life. If there are intelligent life out there, and there probaly is i choose not to believe it. cos if we do...its a really sad thing to think that when we die, there is no after life.

boris no no
01-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Wasn't there life in really early stages on Mars that died out because the planet sucks so much?
there was so many greenhouse gases the planet just died...venus is totally made of these gases.
i think that there were people on mars, they realised that thier planet was dying and crash landed on earth!! :D yeah!

i still think that theres life on mars now, i mean how else could you explain the disappearence of beagle2....apart from it being british! ;)

ljkkjlcm9
01-26-2005, 01:27 PM
2 things to say:
You can't argue that UFOs are real, they are Unidentified Flying Objects, so if the person who sees it doesn't know what it is, it's a UFO. SO yes they are real.

As for "aliens," I don't know, but honestly, how big headed would humans have to be to think we're so special. It pisses me off how humans act like "gods" half the time. SO yeah I hope there is other life just to shut humans up, and i don't care if they are peaceful or not, but I don't doubt people would think they are when we find them.

Rusty
01-26-2005, 03:12 PM
I don't believe in UFO's or Aliens whatsoever :)

Leene
01-26-2005, 04:11 PM
I believe in UFOs and aliens.There are so many proofs that they exist.
I think that they are a warning for earth. :alien:

ShivaBlizzard8
01-26-2005, 04:46 PM
What is a UFO?
It is an Unidentified Flying Object.
If you throw a crumpled up ball of tinfoil into the air, and I happen to see it, and I can't identify what it is, than your tinfoil ball is, by definition, a UFO. In other words, yes, UFOs are real and happen all the time, but UFOs do not equal Alien Spacecraft.

Anyway, I believe in other life in the universe, most likely a Martian fungus, but I don't believe aliens are flying millions of light years to stick rods up farmers' asses.

Oh, and X-Files rocks. :love:

However, I have to wonder what kind of sadistic people who believe in the X-Files plotline, yet WANT alien life to come here. . . I for one would like to stay black oil worm free, thanks. ;)

Craig
01-26-2005, 04:57 PM
If there was other life in space than religion will fall. When life is created it has a 10% chance that it will turn out to be intelligent life. If there are intelligent life out there, and there probaly is i choose not to believe it. cos if we do...its a really sad thing to think that when we die, there is no after life.

I'd prefer it that way.

boris no no
01-26-2005, 05:03 PM

However, I have to wonder what kind of sadistic people who believe in the X-Files plotline, yet WANT alien life to come here. . . I for one would like to stay black oil worm free, thanks. ;)

:D :D
but if there are bad aliens there must be good ones!
maybe they're like the care bears... :D

Armisael
01-26-2005, 05:48 PM

Personally i wouldn't^_^

Blackmageboi
01-26-2005, 06:28 PM
if any aliens came down we would count themm as a threat and ordinary people would be in mass hysteria
thats why they come down by area 51