PDA

View Full Version : If you were a Final Fantasy Character...

strawberryman
01-26-2005, 02:13 AM
What would you be like? What side would you be on? (etc., etc., etc.)
Just make up a bio or something if you don't know how to say it.
I mostly put this idea up now in case I would forget the idea later...
so i'll post mine later.

Flamethrower
01-26-2005, 02:30 AM
I'd be a Dragoon, because they have pretty good stats and jumping in the air and crashing down on your enemies seems pretty fun. I'd be on the side of good, cuz evil ain't cool yo.

rubah
01-26-2005, 03:18 AM
white mage with a hammer with spikes on it sounds pretty fun. I mean, who suspects the white mage with the little hammer? Heh. heh heh.

Obviously I'd be on the good side-- with my smiting hammer of justice.

That or perhaps I'd be a traveling musician-- no harp or singing for me though, sharpened keyboard mallets that can act as boomerangs. And the clear ones we have can cast ice spells (or slow, because they look like lollipops and sugar is sticky:P) when they hit a target. No one suspects the idle percussionist twirling mallets in her fingers. The fact I lack a keyboard is only a small issue.

And my p-awesome crab walking and backmarching ski11z could come in handy. Especially with band shoes. Those things are slick. 'oh it's just something to give a little extra grip, I can't help if they sliced your legs in two, sorry! *curaga!*'

Necronopticous
01-26-2005, 03:21 AM
I'd be Celes and I'd spend all of my time looking at myself in the mirror.

CloudVII
01-26-2005, 06:46 AM
Name-Perel
Class-Warrior(high damage)
Weapon-Great Katana's(duh)
Special Attack-Double Duce(sp?) Slash: Hits all enemies 22 times. Then gives strawberryman a high five and thyen does his special attack as well.
Background-An orphaned child through his younger years. As an adolesence he is taken in by an older couple. They treat him with mild disdain and he is left with nearly no social life. After he runs away he meets a girl named Sierra. She tells him about the murder of her daughter only, which was only 3 weeks before their meeting. Soon after Perel decides to go on a quest to find Sierra's daughters,Kiashin's, killer. As they set out the do not wonder of the hardships, heartbreaks, and conspiracies they will face together.

---Out in June 2005, or whenever SE gets my email :(

strawberryman
01-26-2005, 06:54 AM
Okay...my turn
Name-Scarecrow (thats a nicname)
Type-Ninja/Warrior
Weapons-Giant Katanas!
Special skills-Katana craft
-An assasin that will kill anybody for any price. In the FF that i'd be in, you'd have to pay me to join your party, and depending on what you'd do in the game, i'd either stay or leave.
-works best with CloudVII :D

turnitup5000db
01-26-2005, 09:40 AM
I actually was working on an RPG a long time ago with some friends, and we each modeled a character after ourselves, fitting them into the story where they were needed. Doesn't take too much imagination to convert him, so here goes:

Name: Aaron del Tristan
Class: Dragoon/Samurai
Special Skills: Berserk self ff4 style, Ninja magic
History: The child of a powerful dragon, Fafnir, and a mortal, he was raised as royalty in the frigid, barren nation of Gault. Gaults leaders are obsessed with taking over the nation of Albion, which exiled their ancestor, the first leader of Gault, and all his followers. They planned to use him as a weapon in this war, and raised him to be a masterful fighter, mage, diplomat and tactician. This was changed during a diplomatic mission where he met the princess of Albion and became enthralled with her. Refusing to fight Albion, he was beaten severely and thrown in the dungeon. He escaped, though, and went to Albion, hiding his identity to prevent assasination. He spent several months gathering friends, and finally started an elite mercenary coalition called the Special Services Syndicate (SSS). From here, he builds his power base untill he can return to gault, obtain vengeance on those who hurt him, and claim the throne and the woman who he has suffered so much for - Princess Kaitlin Montigue of Albion.

Alexander
01-26-2005, 11:04 AM
white mage with a hammer with spikes on it sounds pretty fun. I mean, who suspects the white mage with the little hammer? Heh. heh heh.

And with Tools like Edgar's and Mix, like Rikku's one! \o/

CloudVII
01-27-2005, 06:00 AM
No other wannabe FF chars ?

ShivaBlizzard8
01-27-2005, 06:34 AM
Name: Autumn
Class: Theif/Archer
Weapons: Bow
Bio:
(I made this up for the FF8 universe a long time ago, but you could apply it anywhere I guess) From Fisherman's Horizon, she turned her back on her pacifist culture and ran away from home to join Garden at 13. A highly skilled fighter, she quickly became a SeeD, but quit to work for herself as a mercenary for hire. Although on her own, she is often hired by Cid to gather intelligence and military information through unoffical channels.

So in other games, basically an ex-soldier who becomes a spy for hire. Sweet. Plus, there are just never enough archer characters.

RedCydranth
01-27-2005, 10:49 AM
Name: Red
Class: Gunner
Weapons: Guns
Special Skills: Depending on the bullets I can cause status anomolies. Normal bullets do damage.
History: Red has had a facination with guns, and its gotten him in trouble more than once, but there is no denying his Annie Oakley skill with guns. A veteran swordmaster, who is a little crazy, recognizes his talent and trains him alongside several other students. When calamity strikes the small town they live in and mysterious monsters invade, Red, his mentor and the other students use their skills to defend their town. Realizing that not only was their town invaded but potentially the rest of the world could be as well. A new FF is born.

Gunblades
01-27-2005, 04:57 PM
Name - Grass
Occupation - DarkGunblade (darkknight)
Bio - Having become a recluse from society, im forced back into the tide of battle in order to rid the world of a very very bad girl i once trained.
Weapon - Gunblade with the abilities of a darkblade.

Dreddz
01-27-2005, 05:26 PM
i'd be a dragoon like cid. I would be on the good side cause baddies always lose

Ultima Shadow
01-27-2005, 05:34 PM
Name: Shinn
Class: Deathknight (Darknight with Black Mage spells and the "Necromancy" command)
Weapon: Ultima Weapon
Special Skill: Necromancy (revives a creature that was killed during the current battle to fight for your own party. The creature only have 40% of its normal HP and is considered "undead creature".)
Limmitbreak: Death Call (same as the Necromancy command but it allows you to save the killed creature so that you can use it in another battle. Also... the creature will have 50% HP)
Story: ???? *BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*

note: Necromancy and Death Call don't work on bosses or undead creatures (creatures that already are undead).

louby_4eva
01-27-2005, 09:58 PM
name: Lu Lu (not cos of FF, nickname of me)
Class: White mage/Summoner
Bio: Mother died when I was young, my father was hardly around so I was mostly brought up by my nanny, who was very good at white magic, taught me a little, then when she passed away my magic began to flourish and I became very skilled in white magic. I lived on a small island until the main character arrived and whisked me off on an adventure to save the world.

strawberryman
01-27-2005, 10:39 PM
NOW, if you want to put these characters to good use, try out the new
'new final fantasy thread'.(the old one was spammed up to kingdom come.Yes, i'm desperate. :D) I'm saying this because we seriosly need people to join for it to be any fun. PLEASE, DO ME A FAVOR!

Gunblades
01-28-2005, 03:46 PM
whats that all about then, an rpg online?

strawberryman
01-28-2005, 09:04 PM
whats that all about then, an rpg online?
It's just making up an FF storyline. For fun mostly. like it says in my post,
if you want to send the story to square, be my guest. :D

Jpae33
01-29-2005, 01:40 AM
I'd hit on the girls. lol

Azrael85
01-29-2005, 02:09 AM
I'd be a magic-casting Ninja because, you know, Ninjas rule, and so does magic.

Gunblades
01-29-2005, 10:38 AM
ninja's rule WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (JOKING) :)

JunotDe
01-29-2005, 10:56 AM
I'd wanna be the weakest Monster or character ever in final fantasy history

Del Murder
01-30-2005, 05:28 PM
I'd wander around aimlessly in town and give information about a nearby cave to anyone who talked to me.

turnitup5000db
01-31-2005, 10:52 AM
Scratch my previous entry. I now want to be a farmer. Who only says, "I'm a farmer."

Sweeeeeeeeet.

kaine the dragoon
02-06-2005, 08:04 PM
KAINE THE DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

weapon-dragon lace
abillity-jump..................

side-neutral merc

kaine the dragoon
02-06-2005, 08:05 PM
I'd wander around aimlessly in town and give information about a nearby cave to anyone who talked to me.

cuz in this forest lies the cave of noooooo reetuurn

Quina
02-06-2005, 08:10 PM
I'd be a blue mage and control life and death at five level intervals.

Destai
02-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Suiting my own physical description I guess Id be a thief (scrawny but sneaky or so Ive been told). Well for a while Id enjoy playing god as the mysterious stranger who knows EVERYTHING yet doesnt have the brain cells to tell the heros till the end of the game (you know the sort). I guess Id like to try the manipulative bad guy for a while too with the occasional double crossing and help out the heroes role. Very original, I know...

crashNUMBERS
02-06-2005, 10:50 PM
c'mon guys you know me id be a thief with a spear what else? just read my other posts by clicking on my name

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-06-2005, 11:15 PM
I would be a white mage- summoner ^_^ i would be on the good guy side, but would get killed often...

Quina
02-07-2005, 05:05 AM
I would cast Auto-Life on you!

Cloud Strife fanatic
02-07-2005, 05:43 AM
Name-Rydrobot
Class-Mercenary
Weapon-Buster Sword
Bio: I was an average kid whos parents were slain right in front of my eyes, from then on I hated life and had a few run-ins with the law. I search the world for monsters, kill them, and sell their hides for cash, i also am a killer for hire and i sm willing to do any job for a little cash to keep me going.

Itsunari 2000
02-18-2005, 05:50 PM
Name - Mask ( wears a finely crafted Ebony kabuki mask)
Class- Ninja-Mercenary
Weapon - dual-bladed katana , can be thrown boomerang-style.
Special Skill - Power Sink - drains 50% of enemy AP ,Strength , Attack depending on your own HP levels.
Limit Break - Soul Rend - instant KO.
Bio:the truth of his past is as obscure as the identity behind the mask ...

A stereotypical ninja-type character - forbiddingly reticent , even reserved, comes and goes like the wind etc.

Masamune·1600
02-26-2005, 08:47 AM
Let me see...255 every status, immediate access to every ability, including All Lucky 7's and The End, a level in excess of 100 (as Omega is sometimes listed), absorption of all elements and statuses (yes, absorption of statuses, via FFII), permanent invincibility (and the inability to lose MP, like Sephiroth in the Kalm flashback), and Auto-Regen recovering six digits (like in FFX, with certain Arena creatures), which is pointless since I've already listed invincibility. And not much in the way of a personality.

That's the problem with a thread like this: someone will eventually put something down akin to the above. If you couldn't tell from the last sentence, this is meant to be a parody.

Rase
02-27-2005, 08:58 AM
Pick one:

A) Name: Rase Hourdin
Class: Ninja
Ablility: Throw, Ninja (skills).
Bio: To lazy to write one.
Coolness: 8/10

B) Random NPC.

C) Chicken/Cow/Farm Animal.