PDA

View Full Version : THE EVIL THREAD!(Caution-not for good guys, or the weak at heart)

strawberryman
01-26-2005, 06:13 AM
Who here confesses that they have an evil side?
Do you ever have any evil thoughts?
Just say whatever evil thing is on your mind!

I feel like killing someone right now.

krissy
01-26-2005, 06:15 AM
i jaywalk ALL THE TIME. :(

strawberryman
01-26-2005, 06:22 AM
There has to be more evil brewing under the populace of EoFF than this!

Del Murder
01-26-2005, 06:26 AM
All the evil has been deleted!

strawberryman
01-26-2005, 06:27 AM
Wha??? watcha talkin about?

Agent Proto
01-26-2005, 06:30 AM
Didn't you know? Super Delete erased all the evil out of EoFF.

strawberryman
01-26-2005, 06:31 AM
No. That's kinda new to me. This is in a funny sense, though.

EDIT-and alot of people need some stress relief.

lufia
01-26-2005, 06:44 AM
can you feel the poWer?!
i like the darkness. you want some of dis?!

strawberryman
01-26-2005, 06:46 AM
can you feel the poWer?!
i like the darkness. you want some of dis?!
thats a bit better.

Zell's Fists of Fury
01-26-2005, 06:48 AM
Once I threw a candy wrapper on the ground, and din't pick it up. :(

strawberryman
01-26-2005, 06:49 AM
Once I threw a candy wrapper on the ground, and din't pick it up. :(
I'm gonna start rating these on a scale of 1-5. this'd be a... 2!

Rainecloud
01-26-2005, 07:32 AM
I feel anger towards stupid/ignorant people on the odd occasion.

Then I realise that it probably isn't their fault, and become annoyed with myself for being so uncaring.

Faris
01-26-2005, 07:50 AM
I feel anger towards stupid/ignorant people on the odd occasion.
I've met too many of those, and they bother me too much! It makes me want to stangle and curse at them :mad2:
I break my parents rules...often ^_^ like...right now :) (not supposed to be on the computer this late :rolleyes: (It's about 3am :p)

Peegee
01-26-2005, 07:53 AM
I call women fat ugly and stupid on a regular basis. Being evil is overrated, and often 'evil' people, especially teens, don't do anything except dress in black and read Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.

Doomgaze
01-26-2005, 08:01 AM
Nothing signifies the awesome power of evil like an animated gif of a guy cutting another guy's head off with a sword, repeated nonstop. Makes me shake in my boots, it does.

Peegee
01-26-2005, 08:05 AM
I fear for my life, for truly this is evil incarnate.

lufia
01-26-2005, 09:08 AM
Begone evilSpirit !!!!!!! i do not like the likes of you!!!! If you want trouble you came to the right place!!!!

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-26-2005, 09:26 AM

or banned!

Doomgaze
01-26-2005, 09:31 AM
or banned!
Incorrect! It was deleted properly.

that is to say in a superlative fashion.

Rool
01-26-2005, 09:33 AM
I stole the baby! I stole the baby!.... laugh you stupid bird.

Polaris
01-26-2005, 09:52 AM
Well, we all have a dark side, don't we? We just don't sjow it very often...

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-26-2005, 12:46 PM
I stole the baby! I stole the baby!.... laugh you stupid bird.

haha?

Divinity: True we all do, the difference is some show it off more than others...for what purpose i would not know!?

Baloki
01-26-2005, 02:39 PM
Chatspeak on a forum is evil enough for me :mad:

Dignified Pauper
01-26-2005, 02:48 PM
Evil... no... Evil doesn't descripe me... I'm absolutely malevolent! MUWAHAHAHAHA! Just look at all the elipses I use, if that doesn't scream malevolent being, I don't know what does!

I've had visions of lighting a match and throwing it in a Mexican wheat field where children run about playing... AND NOT WARNING THEM...

I've also had visions of punching women and children in the face.... ONCE AGAIN WITH NOOOO WARNING!

YES! That's what separates the evil and the malevolent, the fact that malevolent ones do not warn their victims, or give them a chance to pay off the evil-doer with money. Evil doers can be bribed, malevolent ones find enjoyment in the torture of others.

*reads some other posts*

Once I threw a candy wrapper on the ground, and din't pick it up.

Oh my God... You are a wretched, dispicable person... *bows*

Blackmageboi
01-26-2005, 05:08 PM
I need a sword to er..:chop:...open a gift...

Psychotic
01-26-2005, 09:01 PM
This one time, I was with this girl, and like she was talking about how she'd rather be hanging out with some other guy, so I lost it and I smashed the bottle I was holding in her face....I just lost control and I just kept hitting her and hitting her and blood began to come out of her ears and stuff and I was so worried I didn't know what to do so I dragged her body out to some woods and then I burned it and her clothes, put her in a garbage bag and buried it...I feel so awful about that every day...:(

Oh, but even worse: I once had a library book that was a day overdue....I feel so ashamed....*weeps*

strawberryman
01-26-2005, 10:01 PM
I eat babies.
now THAT deserves a 5

This one time, I was with this girl, and like she was talking about how she'd rather be hanging out with some other guy, so I lost it and I smashed the bottle I was holding in her face....I just lost control and I just kept hitting her and hitting her and blood began to come out of her ears and stuff and I was so worried I didn't know what to do so I dragged her body out to some woods and then I burned it and her clothes, put her in a garbage bag and buried it...I feel so awful about that every day...:(

Oh, but even worse: I once had a library book that was a day overdue....I feel so ashamed....*weeps*
meh. 4 out of 5.

Please do not double post. That would be at least a 4/5 on my scale. :) ~ Leeza

Baloki
01-26-2005, 11:24 PM
Double posting, thats a 1 out of 5 really </modwhoring>

gokufusionss1
01-26-2005, 11:29 PM
I want to invade iraq.
wooooooh evil!

Fate Fatale
01-27-2005, 12:16 AM
I shall kill you all...

strawberryman
01-27-2005, 12:17 AM
I shall kill you all...
Now thats motivation people! She took the words right out of my mouth!

Fate Fatale
01-27-2005, 12:19 AM
"HE" took the words rightout of your mouth.... watch your tongue careless one...

lordblazer
01-27-2005, 12:20 AM
one itme I loitered in a no loitering zone :(

strawberryman
01-27-2005, 12:21 AM
"HE" took the words rightout of your mouth.... watch your tongue careless one...
sorry... i mean...(good side speaking,dammit)

UltimaLimit
01-27-2005, 12:25 AM
you want some of dis?!BRING IT!!!!

I shall kill you all...See above.

I once had a library book that was a day overdue....I am a Library Assistant. My job is to hunt you people down and destroy you. Sorry. *attacks Psychotic*

Yeah, I have an evil side, and I'm proud of it. These days I don't let it out as much, so when I do surrender to the angry, evil, twisted demons, they really unleash hell.

:evilking: :evilking: :evilking:

Psychotic
01-27-2005, 12:28 AM
I am a Library Assistant. My job is to hunt you people down and destroy you. Sorry. *attacks Psychotic*...I like you man, I like you a lot...but...well...I just don't think we're ready for a physical relationship, that's all. Maybe one day, when I get to know you, we can be intimate but until that day...I'm sorry.

Jebus
01-27-2005, 12:31 AM
I tore the tag off of a mattress.

UltimaLimit
01-27-2005, 12:34 AM
...I like you man, I like you a lot...but...well...I just don't think we're ready for a physical relationship, that's all. Maybe one day, when I get to know you, we can be intimate but until that day...I'm sorry.I don't attack guys THAT way. I'm heterosexual, sorry.

When I say "attack" as in "I'm going to attack a guy", I mean that I am going to attempt to cause him bodily harm, usually by kicking and punching. However, now that I think about it, the point is moot, since I don't know where you live. :(

EDIT: Wait a minute! You were being sarcastic in your last post! OK, never mind! Just get your books in on time, please. :D

strawberryman
01-27-2005, 12:35 AM
Although I might not sound it, I probably am the most evil being on the planet. I also have a fair concentration of good, unfortunatly, and they keep my evil side at bay. When I unleash my evil you will all die .
FOoLisH MorTAls! THaO shAlT KneEL bEfOrE THiNe New GoD! TrEmbLe
AT mY WrATH, InsiGnIfICANT WorMS!
that would be just a mere grain of sand of my evil side.

I tore the tag off of a mattress.
that is the most horrifying thing i have ever heard.
MY EARS ARE BURNING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

DO NOT DOUBLE POST. ~ Leeza

UltimaLimit
01-27-2005, 12:37 AM
You're the "evil beach." Me and my cousins and my friends are the "evil ocean".

We win.

:evilking: :evilking: :evilking:

nik0tine
01-27-2005, 12:51 AM
Im an evil commie pinko fag! I am evil liberal scum!

Psychotic
01-27-2005, 12:54 AM
EDIT: Wait a minute! You were being sarcastic in your last post! OK, never mind! Just get your books in on time, please. :DWell...if you want to know the truth....I made the whole story up to sound more evil! I'm so ashamed! :whimper:

UltimaLimit
01-27-2005, 01:21 AM
How DARE you lie about beating up a g/f?!

:p

Im an evil commie pinko fag! I am evil liberal scum! I don't really mind as long as that does not interfere with me. Go ahead and do whatever it is you guys do. :cool:

Psychotic
01-27-2005, 01:25 AM
Beating the chick up and killing her and burning and burying her body? Nah man, that's real. But she wasn't my girlfriend.

The library book thing wasn't real. SO THERE.

Craig
01-27-2005, 01:30 AM
Today I ripped up the box that my Pizza came in, I assume the cleaning lady would've taken an extra second to clean it up but naturally I was gone before I was caught.

Jojee
01-27-2005, 01:45 AM
I steal boys' hearts.

And some girls', too.

Yes, my father was a thief =D
He stole the stars from the sky and put them in my eyes.

krissy
01-27-2005, 02:05 AM
if by stars you mean CO2 accumulation then yeah

Dignified Pauper
01-27-2005, 04:40 AM
Oh man, one time... Ok.. you know how in pet stores they say don't tap on the glass... well... I did...

Del Murder
01-27-2005, 04:50 AM
I have contemplated the obliteration of existence as a means of achievement.

black orb
01-27-2005, 05:34 AM
>>> Sometimes I feel like exterminate every trace of life from this planet..
but those are just crazy thoughts..

JunotDe
01-27-2005, 05:47 AM
well I am a juggalo and have gon thru multiple http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifs
So yes I think about really http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifed up things sometimes but im aiight

Mindflare
01-27-2005, 07:10 AM
I often find myself contradicting my own morality, but in general, I'm a nice, good person.
Edit - I suck at VB tags.

strawberryman
01-28-2005, 01:12 AM
>>> Sometimes I feel like exterminate every trace of life from this planet..
but those are just crazy thoughts..
then i'm insane.
But theres nothing wrong with being insane.
DOES EVERYONE AGREE? *Pulls out a bomb*

UltimaLimit
01-28-2005, 02:30 AM
There are people out there who consider insanity a bad thing? :confused:

*Pulls out a bomb*I'd appreciate if you threw that somewhere else, please. Getting caught in explosions does not help my temper.

The Captain
01-28-2005, 03:05 AM
What's so bad about letting out some pent up frustration? Oftentimes, it's better to vent than to let it boil over and then really cause you problems.

Granted, if many of what has been said is actually attempted, then we have a problem, but otherwise, no harm, no foul.

Take care all.

CloudVII
01-28-2005, 06:08 AM
I use to throw kittens off decks :o.O:

Apollo
01-28-2005, 06:23 AM
I Get urges to kill puppies!!!HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!Yes but I do have a soft side one time i kicked my dog out of its dog house when it was raining to shelter a cute kitten.I love cats! :D

Ultima Shadow
01-28-2005, 01:32 PM
Well... I actually laughed when reading Psy's first post in this tread... and this one:

Beating the chick up and killing her and burning and burying her body? Nah man, that's real. But she wasn't my girlfriend.

Oh, and... I also dreamed that I was turned into a lich and commanded an army of undead to conquer the world... and when I woke up I actually wished that it could have been for real... :eek:

theundeadhero
01-29-2005, 05:27 PM
Sometimes when I'm drinking outside the barracks I pee on the wall in the corner instead of going ALL the Way to my room. I'm so evil!

Dragon Ash
01-29-2005, 05:39 PM
Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

So there!

Spritz
01-30-2005, 12:01 AM
I stole candy from a baby once. He beat me up and took my wallet.

ZeZipster
01-30-2005, 12:09 AM
I once not only listened to, but sung along with Blaze of Glory... DEARGODALMIGHTY I'M SORRY. It's okay though. I chopped off my pinky and beat myself for it afterwards.

Bon Jovi's evil is in my past now. I'm over that... Me and my 9 fingers!

Resha
01-30-2005, 09:04 AM
I am truly the evillest.

The night before last I drank a half a bottle of Bacardi Breezer. As in: al-co-hol. I drank. I did underage drinking.

:cry:

Nooooo. I'm such a BAD person. Really.