PDA

View Full Version : FFII DOS Help!

NOFX1117
01-26-2005, 04:06 PM
how come by weapons and things stopped leveling up and my fire magic stopped too? also is there a reason mindu has soo many spells when u get him? cuz i think that since he has such high level spells that u dont have him in the game for very long... I read on the site that if u enter a command then cancel it and do it again it counts as doing it twice but i dont see it working, does it not work on the DOS version or doesnt work ever? :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :skull: :hot: :hot: :hot:

Captain Maxx Power
01-26-2005, 04:22 PM
*sifts through the nonsense* Well, your weapon skills + spells arent going up because your fighting too weak monsters. Go find some stronger monsters and try fighting them for a while. It's to stop you from simply running around outside town and becoming all powerful. Mindu has all them spells because he's a white mage dumb dumb, be thankful you have him in your party for the short time and make full use of his spell book. And no the ok + cancel "trick" isnt availble in DoS, though I wouldn't recommend you use it on any other version regardless, as it's cheap and cheating and crows will peck out your eyes for doing such things.

DJZen
01-26-2005, 05:28 PM
It was far less cheap in the FC version.