PDA

View Full Version : hi

tsmike
01-26-2005, 07:42 PM
when you get to ultimecias castle, how do u get to the ragnaroc?

or even.....outside ultimecias castle!!!!

HOW THE HELL DO U GET OUT!?!?!

Cuchulainn
01-26-2005, 07:58 PM
You know the massive metal chain u climbed up on the way to the Castle? To the left of that are 3 Portals One to Galbadia, One to the Shores of Grandidi Forest & the other to Centra. Jump thru the 1 to Grandidi (3rd one i belirve) run thru that Massive annoying bitch of a forest to get to the Chocobo Forest inside it (its in the north), get a chocobo, run down the shoreline & round to Kashbal (sp?) Desert (the one in Centra where u find Cactuars & Abyss Worms, Ur Fame Ragnarok is there...but every town is sealed off bar dungeons & Tears Point (presumably for u to be able to get the Solomon Ring if u hadnt already). Nothing of interest is in the world anymore if you have already aquired all the Cards & GFs & Leveled Up. To get back to the Castle, go to the Kashbahl Desert Portal.

Incidentally the queen of cards is SOMEHOW the only human in the outside world to be accessable, she's at the Crash Site of Piets escape pod in the southern Tips of Esthars Abadon Plains (outside the camouflage curtain).

Happy Hunting!

rubah
01-26-2005, 11:19 PM
That's because she's not in a city. Go figure.

That part of the game creeps me out-- I just get Ragna and do what I need to do then go to ultimecia's castle and STAY THERE.

it's less scary than the outside world and has better music.

Cuchulainn
01-27-2005, 12:27 AM
Neither was Balamb Garden...Or Edea or even Piet...but they disappeared c'est la ve...

btw, I agree with you TOTALLY about the creepyness of the Dead World, freaked me out...I found myself just talking inside the Ragnarok to people to feel alive again...I don't understand why they needed to do that, a WHOLE Disk on just 1 Castle & Long FMVs? Square do this time & again, excellent storyline & detail then suddenly "http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif we needa end this"...FFIX was the worst culprit...how Easy were the final battles there? And more detail to the Weapons would have been appreciated, perhaps some words after you beat them. Ah well...

Kamrusepas
01-27-2005, 05:29 AM
Do note that the ending FMV takes up a lot of space.
And the Castle is quite big :)

lord shishio
01-27-2005, 11:30 PM
I hated when I got to the castle, no more access to anything, and I had to search all the continents for the ragnorok.

WarLord18
01-29-2005, 03:22 PM
hay coan you help me
do eny of you know how the beet Ceberis

Destai
01-30-2005, 01:30 PM
Draw his triple spells, Draw ALOT of his triple spells. Use some of them in the battle to defeat him but draw ALOT more for later battles. ALOT(thats a word right ?><)

nords2
01-30-2005, 01:34 PM
Draw his triple spells, Draw ALOT of his triple spells. Use some of them in the battle to defeat him but draw ALOT more for later battles. ALOT(thats a word right ?><)

I drew 300 triples from him. heh I also remember drawing a couple hundred quake too. I really drew a lot the last time through. It makes the game SO easy.

Sepho
01-30-2005, 03:22 PM
I also use the Cerberus fight to stock up on Triples, because it can be an easy fight if you're well-junctioned and Dispel his own Triple when he casts it. I already have several full stocks of Quake (T-Rexaurs in the Balamb Training Center) by the time I get there, though. Quake, and then Tornado when I get it, are my main STR-J magic on the first disk.

DJZen
01-31-2005, 06:30 AM
I don't understand why they needed to do that, a WHOLE Disk on just 1 Castle & Long FMVs?

The code for the entire game is on each disk, but the FMVs take up so much space that they need to be spread across multiple disks. CDs only hold so much space, and video drains space faster than anything else.