PDA

View Full Version : anyone play pso on the gc?

Zeldy
01-26-2005, 09:25 PM
I know its not that popular anymore but
was wondering if anyone went on it?
Zelda lv 124
HUnewearl

Polystyrene lv 46
RAcaseal

Erdrick Holmes
01-26-2005, 09:36 PM
I'll play it when I get it on XBox and can afford XBox live.

Super Christ
01-26-2005, 11:29 PM
I do every now and then. I had a lv. 109 Hunewearl. Restarted her last time I played though, so now I think she's a level 8 Hunewearl. This time I'm also keeping some characters leveled up at the same rate, a Racaseal and a Fonewearl if I remember correctly.

It's been quite a while since I've played PSO, but that game is like electronic crack, so now that you've mentioned it I'm going to have to start playing it again. You should be ahamed of yourself.

Lord Chainsaw
01-27-2005, 04:39 AM
I've played every version of PSO, following it to every new console in hopes of seeing the end of cheating.

Sadly that was not the case, and I had to live with the cheating. Although I hate to see it, the cheating didn't drive me away from the GCN version of PSO. The character corruption did.

I finally settled down on Xbox with my FOmar Indalecio. Game's dead now though. I'm already playing FFXI, Everquest 2 and EQOA, so I'm not going to reactivate my hunter's license.

Jowy
01-27-2005, 06:56 AM
Never went online with it. I had a level 45 FOmar before my data corrupted. Single player got pretty boring though.

Craig
01-27-2005, 02:33 PM
I still do, but i'll play it for like a week and get bored for a couple of months before I play again.

currently lvl 45 Humar