PDA

View Full Version : FFI Create Character

NOFX1117
01-26-2005, 10:32 PM
if u could create your own character for FFI what would he look like and how would he be?

i would make Link, he would have the weapons from a link to the past and he would have high hp, medium attack, no regular magic but he could summon the things from a link to the past, those yellow circle thingies, i think their like bombos, something with lightning and something with an earthquake...

strawberryman
01-26-2005, 10:53 PM
It'd be me in a black mage suit. Of course, I'd be evil. Kinda like BM from 8-bit theater. except I have less self control. Who wants to be in a party with me? :D

Flamethrower
01-26-2005, 11:00 PM
I wouldn't want to put an actual character in FFI, but a couple more classes might be fun to see.

Lancer (Class upgrade: Dragoon)
Caller (Class upgrade: Summoner)
Blue Mage (Class upgrade: Blue Wizard)

ect.

Captain Maxx Power
01-27-2005, 11:07 AM
Any class that allows dual-wielding.

DJZen
01-27-2005, 04:35 PM
That's traditionally a Ninja trait, unfortunately FFI Ninjas hadn't quite gotten the hang of that one.

NOFX1117
01-27-2005, 07:12 PM
a blue mage? what would it be like? what would it do?

Harvest Moon
01-29-2005, 04:05 AM
a blue mage? what would it be like? what would it do?
Look at the monster lists and thier abilities. That would be great to have once you start fighting lich and the like as then your blue mage be on par with a blackmage in magick and fight prowless with redmage..

And actually Link WAS in FF1. Look in back of the black magick shop in Elfland and you should find a gravestone. In the Japanease version it says "Here lies Link" in the American version it says "Here lies Chrono" atleast on the nes version..

Zyrthofar
01-29-2005, 04:47 PM
I would like to see Zyrthofar Blackcloak as an evil necromancer lich you could control. Have Drain spells and Flare, Meteo, Ultima would be great.

Flamethrower
01-29-2005, 05:14 PM
And actually Link WAS in FF1. Look in back of the black magick shop in Elfland and you should find a gravestone. In the Japanease version it says "Here lies Link" in the American version it says "Here lies Chrono" atleast on the nes version..

In Dawn of Souls, it definately said "Here lies Link".

DJZen
01-29-2005, 06:00 PM

*whap* It says ERDRICK!

NOFX1117
01-29-2005, 07:39 PM
idc what the grave said,you should be able to have him, someone out there should remake the game slightly to change the characters appearance, so they look like different characters, like have the fighter turn into young link and when he changes into adult link, and the white mage to navi, and when she changes into both tatle and tale, and the black mage into the fortune teller from a link to the past, and when he changes into that green guy whos name sounds like an iraqi, and the black belt into idk, i give up

crashNUMBERS
01-30-2005, 09:07 PM
id be a thief with the ability to actually steal and use moves like backstab or something thievesh so i can whupp some *** ......

the following program has bin interupted by um damnit i cant think of a name. oh well :p

Mr. Graves
01-31-2005, 12:13 AM
I'd be a Black Belt/Red Mage hybrid.

ljkkjlcm9
01-31-2005, 12:18 AM
idc what the grave said,you should be able to have him, someone out there should remake the game slightly to change the characters appearance, so they look like different characters, like have the fighter turn into young link and when he changes into adult link, and the white mage to navi, and when she changes into both tatle and tale, and the black mage into the fortune teller from a link to the past, and when he changes into that green guy whos name sounds like an iraqi, and the black belt into idk, i give up

well get the rom, get FF HACKSTER, and do it, I made a few version when I tried to incorporate the newer characters, as well as some other people did, now I did/never finished so in progress, my own real game, new world map, and character sprites, some hiddern stuff, it's cool

THE JACKEL

Rase
02-03-2005, 07:02 AM
Dark Fighter -> Dark Knight
Bard -> Minstrel
Hunter -> Archer
Scholar -> Sage

And finally...

Garland -> Chaos. :D

DJZen
02-03-2005, 05:39 PM
well get the rom, get FF HACKSTER, and do it, I made a few version when I tried to incorporate the newer characters, as well as some other people did, now I did/never finished so in progress, my own real game, new world map, and character sprites, some hiddern stuff, it's cool

I was going to suggest this as well. If FF Hackster can't edit it, it's not in the game. The only thing I struggle with is the map editors. I was personally creating a Middle Earth hack. It was going pretty well too but I couldn't come up with a plot for it so progress halted. here's a couple screen shots of what I did.

kaine the dragoon
02-05-2005, 10:16 PM
It'd be me in a black mage suit. Of course, I'd be evil. Kinda like BM from 8-bit theater. except I have less self control. Who wants to be in a party with me? :D

*sigh* i would join u
(kaine the ultima dragoon)

crashNUMBERS
02-07-2005, 02:28 AM
may i join :rolleyes2 ??

i can be a great thief (coughs) yeah.

JuandiegoMoogleLord
02-20-2005, 10:55 PM
About the hacking and remaking... It would be awsome to have versions for later FF games but in the same fashion as FF1!! Imagine a FFVII done NES-like!! :cry: :cry: I want that!!

ljkkjlcm9
02-21-2005, 03:17 AM
About the hacking and remaking... It would be awsome to have versions for later FF games but in the same fashion as FF1!! Imagine a FFVII done NES-like!! :cry: :cry: I want that!!

I actually was doing an FFVI hack of it, but halted it to make my own unique version, then came college and both halted... so sorry...

THE JACKEL

commodorejohn
02-22-2005, 12:19 AM
I'd like to see the Black Belt class altered to what El Goonish Shive (http://www.elgoonishshive.com) terms an "anime martial artist." You know, Ki powers and the like.
Actually, I am working with Hackster to make a new FFI-based game that, unlike every FFI hack I've found, will not suck. I've come up with new classes and will have all-new weapons and magic.

Flashback007
02-22-2005, 09:34 AM
I think it wouldn't be a great idea to insert charachters, it brings down the charm of FFI. That's why I like the idea of more jobs. And like what was said before Lancer, Caller, Blue Mage. Maybe a sort of gunner would also be cool?

Xalioniaf
02-25-2005, 12:33 AM
I think a class similar to mascot from FFX-2, which combines different abilities. Except that Mascot drew from abilities you already learned? Well, something like a red mage, but with limited blue magic and calling abilities as well.

Creed
04-03-2005, 07:52 PM
If I was to create my own FF-1 charater it would be a character who would have wings...it would not use weapons at the start of the game it would use flames that he breaths....he uses white magic(odd flame breath (black magic FIRE)and the use of white magic similar to be a redmage)

Dragon child->complete dragon summoner

Dragon child stats(start)

HP-35
MP-12

Strength-15
Defence-10
Attack-12
Speed-25

A complete dragon summoner is a Dragon childs advaced form,it still looks like a dragon child just that he gains a magic in every level (he loses a spell in every level if he has 3 spells)each spell summons a dragon hence his class.(he also get his stats altered unlike the normal FF-1 characters)If his stats before transformation are:

HP-325
MP-250

Strength-68
Defence-54
Attack-36
Speed-99

These will be his stats will change to (and will become no matter what)

Complete dragon sommoner(transformed)

HP-879
Mp-888

Strength-99
Defence-89
Attack-85
Speed-99

These are his stats there is no other stats.

Fireblade13
04-22-2005, 12:21 PM
I must say the elementalist to Elemental Knight sheer rute force with all the elmental BM.

ChippyP7
05-14-2005, 07:00 AM
I would be a Hot Dog Vendor. Then I would throw hot dogs at my enemy. My character would like a fat bald man, with an apron, tongs, chef hat, and a hot dog stand. My "Extra Attacks" would be Ketchup and Mustard dealing ultimately 999 HP damage to all. Another attack Relish, for dealing an ultimately healing effect of 999. My weapon upgrades would be from Hot Dogs (Ball Park) to Polish Dogs (Kirkland Signature). Oh yeah.

Starboard Regulator FlareNUKE
06-23-2005, 08:44 AM

THE JACKEL

FF Hackster is teh awesome

Magaso
06-23-2005, 07:23 PM
I'd Make a Playable tonberry, and it would always attack last.

Creed
06-24-2005, 05:53 PM
I have another one that is a "bit" cooler :D.

Civilian->Master chief :tongue:

Civilian looks like a normal townfolk (can be male or female)
at first he/she can use a staff and cloth but can squeese a larger amount of EX. in battles.

Status (Male)

HP-35/35
MP-18/18

At-12
Def-12
Spe-14
Agil-25

Status (Female)

HP-30/30
MP-30/30

At-5
Def-6
Spe-20
Agil-20

The female may be weaker than the male but when the class is changed they are equal so make a party of this class if they made with this type class.

The other form (MASTER CHIEF) looks different depending on "sex" type
Green (Male) Purple(Female)

Master Chief stats

HP-875/875
MP-999/999(Female)MP-888(Male)

At-88
Def-99
Spe-99
Agil-99(Female)Agil-77(Male)

In this game Master Chief uses Blades and Blades only. He cant use Magic some of his "abilaties" like scar take MP and some weapons use up his MP but thats his only flaw (then why do they call him the flawless cowboy?)

MushroomZOMBIE
06-24-2005, 11:40 PM
Dark Sensei-A cross between a W (Can use swords.),BB,(Only has limited armor,has decent HP.) & BM (Can use up to level 5 *some 6 & 7*Black Magic,REALLY high MP.)

Changes to.....

Dark Samurai-A KN (except can use all katanas,minus the Masamune.No White Magic capability.Uses the best armor.) & BW (Uses All Black Magic.)Has demon wings.

Light Sensei-Across between W (Uses swords,High Hp.)BB (Limited armor.) & WM(Can use up to Level 5 *some 6 & 7*White Magic.Has High MP.)

Changes to.....

Light Samurai- A KN (Except can use all katanas,minus the Murasame.Uses the best Armor.) & WW (Uses All White Magic.)Has Angel Wings.

I like both swords & magic! Can't part with either!:p

crashNUMBERS
06-25-2005, 12:04 AM
Wow this thread is old!! Soooo. Anyone wanna join me?? And my horrible grammar in that post is because thats how I wrote when I was a n00bie...

MushroomZOMBIE
06-26-2005, 03:34 AM
We should have an RP forum :tongue: