PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
01-26-2005, 11:15 PM
Okay so question number 1 is: what is catnip exactly?

Question Number 2: Which characters did you have master which dresspheres?

Question Number 3: who has masterd all the dresspheres for each character? :cool:

rubah
01-27-2005, 12:26 AM
It's a plant commonly found outside that is supposed to make cats go crazy. Catcocaine.

In ffx-2 it's a dealiemabopper that will let your critical (yellow) health girls do 9999 damage each and every time.

So people put it on their gunners with trigger happy lvl3.

I started off with the magey classes for yuna and the warriory ones for paine. Then paine got to do the useless ones (like songstress) and stuff.

Rikku sorta did whatever. It was excellent to get lady luck because it suited her fine:P

Xander
01-27-2005, 10:22 AM
Let me see...I mastered White Mage, Gunner and Dark Knight on Yuna, Thief, Black Mage and Samurai on Rikku, Warrior, Berserker and Gun Mage except for all the Blue Bullet skills on Paine. I think that's right. It's been so long since I've even looked at the game now. xD

SilverPhoenix42
02-05-2005, 03:31 PM
I made Yuna a white mage at the beginning, but it was kind of useless, because Rikku made an excellent (if annoying) Alchemist. Paine and Yuna as Dark Knights, man, and you've got one heck of a team.

Chocobo100
02-27-2005, 11:19 PM
im trying to making them master all of em only i cant get the mascot and lady luck dressperes. :mad:

Chopseuy
02-27-2005, 11:40 PM
Cat Nip: 9999 Damage in SOS best used with a Gunner with Speed Bracer in SOS.
I have mastered Alchemist, Gunner, Thief, Warrior, Dark Knight, White Mage, Black Mage, Songstress (Yuna only), Lady Luck,and Mascot with every character so far. I am working on Trainer with all of them at the time being. Mascot kicks ass btw.

I have the SDPs mastered with all of them as well.

Tip: if you want to master jobs quickly, equip AP Eggs and Key to Successes on your characters.

Quistis79
02-28-2005, 09:16 AM
Since the catnip question has been answered I just tell how I went with dresspheres. Yuna started as songstress sometimes switching to white mage, Rikku as thief and Paine as warrior. Then I usually went with two good jobs and one rather "useless". I mastered every dressphere for everyone and that pretty much meant that there's nothing to go back to do in the game. Took me three playthroughs to get it all though. ^^

I Don't Need A Name
02-28-2005, 05:48 PM
where do u get key to successes and is there another way of gettin an AP Egg without going through blitzball (cos all my people are injured and we always lose)

Emily52
02-28-2005, 05:52 PM
You can get an AP Egg in the Chocobo Dungeon in Chapter 5.
You get a Key To Success in Guadosalam, in Chapter 5 again.

I Don't Need A Name
02-28-2005, 05:53 PM
where in guadosalam

Emily52
02-28-2005, 05:54 PM
It might be in that locked door that Tromell opens for you. But I'm not too sure.

FF freak
02-28-2005, 10:12 PM
If you did'nt complete the mission at Gagazet during chapter 3 but successfully completed all the Moonflow missions, the item in the chest in Tobli's house will be the key to success. So say's my guide.

Chopseuy
02-28-2005, 11:46 PM
You can't do any Mt. Gagazet missions and do every Moonflow mission. Then you go to Tobli's house in Chapter Five. There are several chests in there, one which is determined on what missions you did. You should get the Key to Success if you didn't help out the Ronsos one bet (this means you can't get episode complete in Mt. Gagazet which also means you can't get Mascot ><).