PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Weapons item Search

Ragnirok
01-27-2005, 02:26 AM
whaddups guys, im new here, huge FF freak.

but one thing lol

im here playing 8 and i could never find the aquaired weapons to refine to the final weapons

is there anyone/where i could go to that'll help me locate these items?

rubah
01-27-2005, 03:38 AM
You don't have to do the weapons in order.

You'll need a lot of energy crystals(and pulse ammo) so head to Esthar and fight some Elnoyles (if this is after the lunatic pandora chase thing, there should be a guy in the middle of the city that'll attack you with them every time you talk to him. easy way to get a lot of energy crystals)

Go fight on long horn island for adamantine-- it's near galbadia, and you can get there on the garden, 'cause it's like mile million miles long, and has beaches on each side. It looks like a horn (obviously) and has a hidden draw point at the end. I'm not sure if you have to be on the beach to find Adamantoises or not, but I know for sure that you can find them there.

Do not mug them. (Although it seems like I mugged one and got one adamantine in the item list, but you want to get a lot of them (you only ever need one Whisper) 'cause then extras can be used for refining Vit+s)

Dragon Skin and Dragon Fins can probably both be gotten from the nasty blue dragons (The ones that cast all the status spells and look like they've got adhd) on island closest to hell. Else get some dragon skin from t-rexaurs

Fury Fragments-- well, ruby dragons give them out? X.x I can't think of anything else, and that might be wrong(actually a lot of these might be wrong:P)

Windmills-- thrustaeviuses?

Regen Ring-- Can you refine life rings to these? If so the creepy head sticking out of the ground dudes around winhill might get you some, else take on the toramas (big nasty tiger kitty that casts lvl 5 death) in esthar.

Force armlet-- buy one?

Star Fragment-- Iron Giants give them off, and I think t-rexaurs do too.

Curse spike-- Refine the tri-head or tri-point cards (or fight the tri-heads themselves on island closest to heaven.)

screw-- if you don't have one of these you should be ashamed of yourself. go fight some of the geezers.

dino bone-- t-rexaur

moon stone-- torama. Might need to steal

sharp spike-- refine. . .some other kind of card. The one with the spider thingy that you find down in centra in the forest near edea's house

malboro tentacles-- fight some malboros:D or be lame and refine cards. Fighting them is much more fun (some other lamers like to mug them and run. I say fight and devour them when you don't need anymore tentacles:D)

I think that's most of themX.x;

lord shishio
01-27-2005, 11:33 PM
Welcome to the forum!!!!!
My help isn't needed here, because this guy has a memory the size of New York!!!!!!!!!!!!1
(AKA strategy guide)

Hope you have fun on the forums :) .

Laugh at face of Danger
02-24-2005, 09:58 PM
the guy with the elnoyles aint too easy to find, enter the city and walk left to the next junction then down the arrows infront (they flash yellow), he'll be down the steps on the right, talk to him and he'll laugh...........then smack, in elnoyle fight, use meltdown if your having trouble hitting

you can get fury fragment from 2x grendel, much easier than evil Ruby Dragons!

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use the edit button instead. -Murdy

lord shishio
02-24-2005, 11:23 PM
The last reply before you're 2 were a month ago, in other words, you tried to bring this thread up from the dead!
:cry: (See, you made me cry)

EDIT: The last reply before hers wasn't even a month ago. In the future, please use the warn button instead of making comments of this kind. -Murdinator

lord shishio
02-28-2005, 11:43 PM
Sorry Murd-master, just havin a little fun

Del Murder
03-06-2005, 01:07 AM
No problem. Don't double post though.