PDA

View Full Version : Can sombody explain this please?

Desert Merchant
01-27-2005, 06:38 AM
hey this is my first post I just signed up for EoFF forums but anyway I have a question and I wanted to get some peoples opinions on this.

whenever I play FF games I always try to see how they would look if it were real life or in a movie and i just cant see these people with swords taking on giant monsters almost 20 times their size. I just dont think that it would look right outside of a game also the whole getting pummled with a giant meteor and just losing some life and not getting crushed into a pancake makes no sense to me either how do you think they plan on portraying something like this in the movie?

thoughts, comments??

finalheaven
01-27-2005, 01:31 PM
ermm..well thats great that you look at games this way but..erm...final FANTASy.,its not real ..dammit their hair defies gravity of course they cnan do anything,!

I Don't Need A Name
01-30-2005, 09:41 PM
yea its like u get squashed by a dragon or pummeled by 10 meteors and ur STILL alive! i just wouldnt work outside of a game!

MecaKane
01-30-2005, 10:16 PM
Pehaps you're not familiar with a series of films I saw recently... Oh what's the name, again?
Oh right, "Lord Of The Rings."

Jpae33
01-30-2005, 10:21 PM
I know this is off topic, but I see screens of Reno and Rude in FF7:AC. But where's Elena at?

I Don't Need A Name
01-31-2005, 07:00 PM
I know this is off topic, but I see screens of Reno and Rude in FF7:AC. But where's Elena at?

Yeah...but then again who actualy LIKED her (or the Turks) anyway?

Jpae33
02-01-2005, 12:55 AM
Really? I really liked the Turks. Elena too.

Destai
02-01-2005, 04:04 PM
Its gonna be a very well done anime with CG characters. That souns about right, me thinks....

ljkkjlcm9
02-01-2005, 04:14 PM
well it's not hard to do fantasy stuff in CG, i mean Cloud is flying at one point in the trailers... And the turks are cool, but if we remember Elena was like a trainee and made mistakes through the game if I am not mistaken...

THE JACKEL