PDA

View Full Version : Your Belief in the after life?

lufia
01-27-2005, 01:57 PM
Hi all.
Im trying to answer a difficult question. ><. In life, i have chosen a path to find the answer. After you die..would your existence be erased?
In society i have seen bleeding statues of Mary mother of God, people claiming to see UFos and life outside our univrese. Our universe is like a grain of sand...it continues to expand and new life will be created. If there are intelligent life out there, and there probaly is i choose not to believe it. cos if we do...its a really sad thing to think that when we die, there is no after life. It is also sad to think that we evolved from primates.

please vote. i like to hear your opions if there is life after death.
Sh*t i forgot to add a poll. dammit >< please delete this admins sorry.

krissy
01-27-2005, 04:51 PM
ain't nothing stopping God from making us evolve out of primates or creating aliens. don't see why these things are a problem to faith.

Dr.K
01-27-2005, 05:43 PM
I don't think it's a problematic with regards to faith either. I believe that there is some kind of afterlife, and after reading the Divine Comedy it kinda fit together moreso. And i agree that it is a bit morbid to think that nothing happens when we give up the ghost, but what hurts my head more is that even if you consider the God-not-existing argument, how did everything come to be? If God does exist, who made him? These questions are overlooked by many it seems, simply because they don't seem relevant, but they preoccupy me from time to time.

Rainecloud
01-27-2005, 05:50 PM
Nah.

God keeps us all stored on floppy disks.