PDA

View Full Version : Important Question

zimmunky
01-27-2005, 08:02 PM
In FFXI can you only do the missions of your own city or can you travel to other cities and do the missions there too?

Levian
01-27-2005, 09:35 PM
You can do the missions of other cities, but only for one city at the time, the city your a citizen of. To change citizenship you have to pay a fair amount of money, so you should just do missions for your own country. Hope that answers your question.. I don't know exactly how to change citizenship, but if you're new at ffxi, I suggest you don't.

escobert
01-27-2005, 10:08 PM
You can talk to some guy. I found him the other night in town when i was wandering around. He said he couldn't change my home nation since I was already there :p

Lionx
01-28-2005, 12:02 AM
Yes you have to change nations to get other missions from other countries. Remember Zilaart and Promathia Missions are the same no matter which nation you are in. Rank 10 is a different mission and does not concern Zilaart or Promathia. They dwelve into the darker sides of every nation. I think each of them also expland the current world of VanaDiel's history. Each nation a different part.