Do they ever exist :mad: ?

Are you expecting yours?

Have you ever achieved it?

What was your happy ending?

:mad: :confused:

Mikztsu
01-28-2005, 04:23 PM
<b> Do they ever exist :mad: ? </b> I'd like to believe so. :) :mad2:

<b> Are you expecting yours? </b> I'm looking forward to it.

<b> have you ever achieved it? </b> Have I achieved happy ending? Let's just say my happy ending ended. lol.

But if you look at smaller scale, for example I've been stressed about something and thought it's gonna be bad, but that certain thing' eventually been ok.

<b>What was your happy ending?</b> Ask me again when I'm dead...

Leeza
01-28-2005, 05:00 PM
<b>Do they ever exist?</b> I'm sure they do.

<b>Are you expecting yours?</b> Anything is possible.

<b>Have you ever achieved it?</b> On small scales, yes.

<b>What was your happy ending?</b> Passing exams is a happy ending on a small scale. I'd have to get back to you on the big scale happy ending.

The Captain
01-28-2005, 05:47 PM
I suppose, you can look at each of these questions in one of two ways, either sight specific to a single event or as others have, on the larger scale of life, whereas we can say we are living/ have lived a good happy life.

For each situation, incident, in fact, every single day of our lives, we have experiences that all resolve themselves in one way or another. If you work hard enough, put in enough time, dedication, and also seek the help of other people, more often than not, the result will be a happy ending to a given situation. Yet, sometimes, it seems all on a whim and in those cases, we can only prepare ourselves as best we can and then roll with whatever result presents itself. The key is to always be moving forward, to be getting better no matter the ending of a situation because the more you grow and learn, the better chances you'll have at being happier and thus, having a happy life with thousands, millions, perhaps even innumerable happy endings to each situation and day.

I've been fortunate to have many a happy ending thus far in my life, and have even achieved some degree of the greater happy ending in that I've found love, have found a major/career I adore and yet, am still only beginning to grow as a person. So long as I can reach out and in turn be reached out to, it is my belief that all the happiness I encounter will endure.

Sometimes, it's best to see the happiness and joy in smaller events if some of the larger troubles in your life have not panned out as you'd hoped. Taking the right attitude into a given problem can sometimes be the difference between success and failure, between a happy and sad ending to a resolution. If you are faced with a particular problem, never fear it, but rather take the time to prepare yourself for whatever ending comes and then work hard to achieve the end you hope for. More often than not, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Take care all.

Jebus
01-28-2005, 07:27 PM
Do they ever exist?
I've heard of some.

Are you expecting yours?
No. That way I won't be dissapointed when it doesn't happen.

Nope

Didn't happen.

Rainecloud
01-28-2005, 07:37 PM
I make my own happy endings.

Wow. That's almost good enough for a low budget movie.

Mindflare
01-28-2005, 09:01 PM
"Do they ever exist :mad: ?"

Yes, they exist.

"Are you expecting yours?"

If things go right, which they never do, I'll have the happy ending I want in about two years. (Achieving what I want out of my life, is what I'm getting at.)

"Have you ever achieved it?"

Once before.

"What was your happy ending?"

The end of my time as a high school swimmer. I won the 50 and 100 freestyles in the final section invitational after a mere 4 years of swimming (I beat swimmers who did it for much longer than myself). That was a happy ending, I'd say.

Faris
01-28-2005, 09:19 PM
Only if you work for them, and believe that it exists. You never know....

Are you expecting yours?
I don't know, whatever comes my way, won't be expected :|

No :cry:

It doesn't exist....yet. Waiting for it though :|

DMKA
01-28-2005, 09:58 PM
Yes.
Are you expecting yours?
No.

No.

No.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-29-2005, 12:19 AM
I'd like to hope so as well

Are you expecting yours?
Ofcourse but im also expecting it for other people like my family and all

No. Still early days for me give me a few more decades when i reflect back on my life achievements...thats to say if i am going to have any

"see above"

Del Murder
01-29-2005, 01:51 AM
There's a joke here that involves a Korean massage parlor but I'm not touching it.

Mindflare
01-29-2005, 02:28 AM
There's a joke here that involves a Korean massage parlor but I'm not touching it.
The original draft of my post involved such a joke. But when I lost connection, I closed the browser and lost it. Lucky for you all.

Jojee
01-29-2005, 02:45 AM
The thing with happy endings is that your life doesn't just end like a movie =P You can't overcome something, be happy, and expect to be that way forever. Unless you suddenly acheive happiness right before you die, which umm.... ok. xD Short term happy endings, though... my boy? =)

Awrini
01-29-2005, 02:51 AM
No

Are you expecting yours?
No

No

No

When talking about a happy ending in life I'd definately say there isn't one. What is at the end of life? Only death.
Yes, i know. I'm taking this too literally. But think about it.

Dking'squeen
01-29-2005, 03:17 AM
Do They ever exist? Possible
Are you expecting yours? Sometimes
Have you ever achieved it? As the song goes, "I'm ready and waiting for my happy ending"
What was your happey ending? In a dream, it had something to do with someone on this forums though i can't say who

Venom65437
01-29-2005, 06:21 AM
I believe they do exist, and I hope I get mine soon.

strawberryman
01-29-2005, 06:29 AM
Yes! If you put your mind to it.
Are you expecting yours?
Yes. But that would mean many unhappy endings for millions.

No. Maybe in an alternate dimension...

What is your happy ending?
World Domination.

Armisael
01-29-2005, 11:46 AM
Do they ever exist?
Yes
Are you expecting yours?
Yes
Yes
It's a secret^_^

Dreamtiger42
01-29-2005, 02:33 PM
Do they exist?
Of Course :) otherwise what are we looking for?

Are you expecting yours?
Yes :)

So Close :D

What is your happy ending?
To live on a farm and be married to matt and have his babies! :D

(im one of the few old fashioned 17year olds :D lol)

Silmaril
01-29-2005, 04:31 PM
Do they exist? They had better.
Are you expecting yours? Not in the near future. Maybe in the end.
Have you ever achieved it? My end hasn't come.
What is your happy ending? To have a nice home with a loving family and my best friends nearby and hopefully writing tasteful fantasy books.

Mei
01-29-2005, 05:01 PM
Do they exist? Only in fairytales.
The rest of the questions are irrelevant.

Because nothing is permanent. A happy ending is also a beginning.

theundeadhero
01-29-2005, 05:32 PM
So much for my happy ending~ Avy Lavigney!

Armisael
01-29-2005, 06:07 PM
So much for my happy Ending

~ Avy Lavigney!
I love you! :love:

Xander
01-29-2005, 06:26 PM
Do they exist? Only in fairytales.
The rest of the questions are irrelevant.

Because nothing is permanent. A happy ending is also a beginning.

This sums up everything I was about to try and write.

Yamaneko
01-29-2005, 07:45 PM
Life is a bunch of stuff that happens. Some endings can be perceived as good, others as bad, but most endings you don't even notice. The only end everyone notices is at the very very end. That's when people judge their own life.

Rye
01-29-2005, 08:41 PM
There's always a happy ending, but you have to work hard to achieve it. I always thought a happy ending would be accomplishing a dream and living with rest of your life and forever after with the person you're meant to be with and those you care for. :)

Dingo Jellybean
01-30-2005, 06:51 AM

I sure hope so, for me anyways.

Are you expecting yours?

Yeah, soon. :-)

This is an odd question, how can you tell if you have a happy ending? Not unless you know when you'll die.

:mad: :confused:

I'm assuming you're asking a love question, so I can't tell you yet. Maybe when I'm dead and the little people feed off my carcas.

Dr Unne
01-30-2005, 07:29 AM
Sometimes things work out. If they didn't there wouldn't be much point getting out of bed in the morning. Sometimes things don't turn out well and there's no reason for it and there's nothing you can do about it. Most of the time I think the endings we get are the endings we've earned.

Resha
01-30-2005, 08:37 AM
Do they ever exist ?
Well, I guess so. Only it hasn't ended, has it? I think it's possible to have much, much more than one happy 'ending', lol. It's never really an end...

Are you expecting yours?
Yes. Everyday I'm expecting one.

Who knows?

Well, romantically, none yet. But are happy endings always meant to be in love? Is there anyone who doesn't have a love-related happy ending, lol?
Ok, my happy ending was visiting and leaving the Hague...erm...happily? Lol.

Citizen Bleys
01-30-2005, 12:11 PM
The only "ending" that is actually an ending is death.

Is that a happy ending? Well, I guess that depends on the person and what they did with their life.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-30-2005, 01:11 PM
You have to collect all seven Chaos Emeralds.

Polaris
02-18-2005, 12:31 PM
Do they ever exist? Yep

Are you expecting yours? Nope

Have you ever achieved it? Nope

What was your happy ending? None... it'll arrive soon... :D

You don't need a new cell phone cousin :p

Megami
02-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Of course I need a new cell phone lol :) (má!) Hey great sig, you changed your username *sob* lol back to the topic...

Thank you, I m so much more confused now :D

Happy endings they do can exist :) If you consider them as "high points of happiness" in your life.

Polaris
02-21-2005, 11:02 AM
See how they can! If i say so... :p Believe me sooner or later you'll have one (o mais certo é k o teu fim seja o mesmo de todos so Don't think about it much)!!!!

Nod
02-21-2005, 11:58 AM
There are no such things as endings. Even Death is not an ending, it is release from your body and the best chance anyone has of attaining enlightenment and freeing themselves from samsara. i think :p
but yeah, ive had a happy ending, when i met the girl of my dreams and we got together. We've split up now :grumble: OH WELL, LIVE AND LEARN!!!! :tongue:

Megami
02-23-2005, 02:27 PM
Then you have used my definition "happiness", because you were happy in that moment.

Personally, I think we should live the present and forget about the future.

If in that time, she was the girl of your dreams, thats what it matters.

Things are always changing :mad: