PDA

View Full Version : changes to Tifa in AC

Shoden
01-28-2005, 05:54 PM
she seems to have had a haircut and she looks alot different to the ff7 Tifa. ive seen the trailers and her new outfit seems leathery as you could see her errrrrrr nps. any of youe ever wonder why square made these changes?

TheAbominatrix
01-28-2005, 06:46 PM
Because it's been two years (VII world time) since the events in the game, and because they could.

Shoden
01-28-2005, 06:53 PM
yeah but she seems alot different it seems as if shes changed alot and changes like that can vary from short times to long. i though she only did kick boxing and not martial arts

Ultima Shadow
01-28-2005, 06:54 PM
Yes... I don't think she wants to walk around in the same old clothes for 2 years. :p

Shoden
01-28-2005, 07:00 PM
she seemed to be alot tougher then but maybe she wore the same clothes as she was a slum dweller.

wouldnt you be out cold if she hit you full force?

finalheaven
01-28-2005, 11:45 PM
she looks really good! yeah herr like ..erm..boobs have been deflated and her hair has been styled but isnt everyone?? she looks more lifelike and her leather stuff is cool.

Shoden
01-28-2005, 11:47 PM
deflated a bit she looks alot better in AC

Jpae33
01-29-2005, 01:35 AM
Tifa looks better in FF7-AC.

Destai
01-29-2005, 10:53 AM
I never realised how tough she was, The glimpses of the fight scene with Loz made my jaw drop. It was very crouching tiger, hidden dragon. I cant wait to see the finished version and more Tifa. Shes one of my fav FF characters.

Shoden
01-29-2005, 05:57 PM
but she looks alot different than the ff7 Tifa somehow

SomethingBig
01-30-2005, 11:55 PM
Could it be because of the huge visual difference between early Playstation games and 2004 special effects? Couldn't be.

Destai
01-31-2005, 12:02 AM
*snigger*

TheAbominatrix
01-31-2005, 11:40 AM
Could it be because of the huge visual difference between early Playstation games and 2004 special effects? Couldn't be.

:skull3:

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-31-2005, 12:25 PM
but she looks alot different than the ff7 Tifa somehow

Dude you just answered your own question with the first post you made!

-New haircut
-Outfit

Furthermore Others have said she looks different graphics wise...

Shoden
02-01-2005, 05:16 PM
but her hair is borwn in ff7 and where the hell did she get the money to buy hair die and a breast reduction operation lol

TheAbominatrix
02-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Get over it.

Shoden
02-01-2005, 05:26 PM
well se looks alot better in AC than ever

Gunblades
02-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Tifa was always my fav fem and one of the toughest chicks in FF, anyone know where theres loads of good pictures of her from AC?

SomethingBig
02-02-2005, 05:43 PM
Christ, people are making such a fuss about the "new" character models(ex: Red XIII's color, for heaven's sake), that they completely disregard the fact that FFVII was created during the early Playstation 1 years and video game graphics, and I'm taking a huge leap here, were NOT as good as they are today and that with new and enhanced visual effects, the character models must also be adapted into the new visual quality.

EDIT: For the sake of your happiness, I've decided to change AC for the better. Oh, and Tifa's hair is black in FFVII.

Ultimate99997
02-02-2005, 08:27 PM
of course tifa is going to look different - advances in graphic technology have allowed square enix to adapt their characters to appear more lifelike and believable. I think that cloud is the only one that has remained with a fairly flamboyant hairstyle due to popular demand of final fantasy spiked hair. Whilst this is good in the case of most characters (especially your thoughts on tifa) I personally feel that they have changed the appearance of sephiroth too much. If you've seen the clip of him in the fire I hope you'll agree that without his cool hair quiff he just doesn't look the same!!!!

SomethingBig
02-03-2005, 01:59 AM
If you watch the newest trailer, you'll catch a glimpse of Sephy and he looks better.

Gunblades
02-03-2005, 12:30 PM
some will like the past and others the presant, it's just oppinion

Big D
02-07-2005, 04:54 AM
i though she only did kick boxing and not martial artsIn the game, she's a martial artist. Check out her Limit Breaks. Also, she's the star pupil of the legendary martial arts tutor Zangan.

Shoden
02-07-2005, 04:42 PM
meh i only found that out last fortnight. well im sure with all the pics i seen of FF7 Tifa her hair was Coloured brown

mutantangel
02-11-2005, 08:33 AM
Look, Tifa does look MUCH better, the big boobs would've only been a distraction (from what I hear, they hurt girls if hit there) making her an easier target for ANYONE she fought, and of course if you want big boobs play Dead Or Alive 3 and leave FF7AC alone. As for Sephiroth, he DOES have the cool bangs, they just don't stick up 3 inches from his head. If you look at the fire scene just as he turns sideways, you can notice them. Quit your B&M people. They went for more real looking stuff, not the hooks they attatched to you in the game. 'Nuff said.

Cloud72789
02-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Look, Tifa does look MUCH better, the big boobs would've only been a distraction (from what I hear, they hurt girls if hit there) making her an easier target for ANYONE she fought, and of course if you want big boobs play Dead Or Alive 3 and leave FF7AC alone. As for Sephiroth, he DOES have the cool bangs, they just don't stick up 3 inches from his head. If you look at the fire scene just as he turns sideways, you can notice them. Quit your B&M people. They went for more real looking stuff, not the hooks they attatched to you in the game. 'Nuff said.

I totally agree! :D I think she looks okay in AC and it would be way too unrealistic if her boobs were HUGE! I think Square-Enix did just fine. If they were any bigger I think I would complain that they were too big. For all you strange people who think they aren't big enough, just picture them in your head all huge and tell me if it doesn't look odd with her outfit and stuff? :tongue: She looks good, Yuffie looks good, Sephiroth looks awesome and that's that! :D

Cloud_Strider
02-12-2005, 04:19 AM
Ok Shoden, just for you, Square-Enix is going to replace the new Tifa with the old polygonic Big Boobed Tifa for all your erotic need ;) Just playin...

But admit it, it suits the movie.

Quina
02-19-2005, 05:41 PM
Creating a busty character was probably the smartest business move Square ever made.

Greiver205
03-19-2005, 04:21 PM
Tifa looks awesome in Advent Children just like all the other people...She is awesome when she fights Loz!! Its sad she loses though...

Shoden
03-19-2005, 04:39 PM
where does it show her lose

Destai
03-19-2005, 05:02 PM
It shows her lieing unconscious on the ground after the fight.

Shoden
03-19-2005, 05:04 PM
yeah but thats where intepretation comes in it doesnt exactly show her being deathblown or anything like that but it could just be exhaustion i dunno you have to rem we're only interpretting her losing

amratis
03-19-2005, 05:59 PM
Apart from the screenshots showing her unconscious with Cloud holding her, theres also a description of the actual fight and her losing somewhere on the web. It was taken from the 25 mins Venice screening, apparently some more of the actual fight was shown and the people there actually saw her lose the fight. Sorry I cant remember details but I know I read that from some report by someone who was there. Honestly its not that hard to find, just check around the main AC websites.

Squall of SeeD
03-19-2005, 05:59 PM
yeah but thats where intepretation comes in it doesnt exactly show her being deathblown or anything like that but it could just be exhaustion i dunno you have to rem we're only interpretting her losing

The preview of Advent Children shown in Venice, Montreal, and Paris has her fight Loz, then Cloud arrive and find her lying on the floor beaten up with Marlene kidnapped. It's not a matter of interpretation at this point.

Greiver205
03-21-2005, 09:41 PM
Yea see i no what im talking about...gosh. idiot

Napoleon Dynamite style.

Shoden
03-21-2005, 09:51 PM
which trailer is this 1 2 3 or 4?

she may have won but loz could of gotten back up and knocked her down

meh ive seen so many different types of things similar to this i see many other things that may have happened im not saying she won but i aint saying she lost either

Destai
03-21-2005, 10:42 PM
Oh I get it! She won and then she lost. The main fight scenes with Tifa and Loz are in trailer 2 but the unconcious scene is only in screenshots.

Shoden
03-22-2005, 06:05 PM
she may have won the fight but collapsed after a final attack from loz before he escaped probably some kind of poison

meh i'm not saying its true we dont know 100% thats the thing

Crop
03-22-2005, 06:50 PM
but her hair is borwn in ff7 and where the hell did she get the money to buy hair die and a breast reduction operation lol

Because she saved the world form the evil wrath of sepreoth? people arnt just going to send them back to the slums after that.

Shoden
03-22-2005, 08:32 PM
at she she aint a chav lol

Greiver205
03-23-2005, 12:08 AM
whats a chav ???