PDA

View Full Version : LionHeart,Lionheart,Lionheart

tsmike
01-28-2005, 07:00 PM
To be honest is the Lionheart that easy to get? Pulse ammo is definatly the hardest ingredient to get (Is it possible to get on disk 2?)
since it's so hard to get would it be the best gunblade? There are people who call themselves "Pros" who think since they can get the Lionheart once means they're better than every one. And then there is people like me, who are struggling to get it.
Anyway, what are your tactics on getting the Lionheart,I want to know because I can't Get the bloody thing.

What are your tactics?

P.S Is it possible to get it on Disk 2?

Ultima Shadow
01-28-2005, 07:06 PM
It is POSSIBLE to get on disc1!!! But it will take a **** load of time. However... don't try to get it on disc1 or 2... it will actually be pretty easy to get in the end of disc3 and on disc4.

However... in my opinion the Lionheart is not even worth getting at all. It's much funnier to use the "Punishment" and the overpowered Lionheart limmitbreak will ruin the small pice of challange that this game have to offer.

Shoden
01-28-2005, 07:09 PM
i dont like he look of the lionheart the punishment looks better. i got my lionheart end of disc 2

Memorylight
01-28-2005, 07:28 PM
I got it on disk 3, don't remember how, but most of the items to all the best weapons in FF VIII I got from playing cards then using Quetzacolts card ability into changing them into rare items. And when you get Rangerook, fly to an island called The Island Closest to Hell. (should be an Island close to the Galbadia Island)
There are a lot of hard-to-beat-monsters but they all have rare items if you defeat them.
Lionhearth is a good weapon but nothing special, but of course, if Squall has it he can do his fantastic limit break Lion heart and wohooooo, it's so totally worth it! Also try getting Irvines best shot gun! He is amazing in his limitbreak if you have AP or Pulse ammo. When the Lunar cry happens (disk 3) you'll find a guy laughing when you talk to him and he'll change into this big bird monster thing, use mug on him and you get Energy Crystals (or something like that) and use Ifrits ammo ability into changing this item into pulse ammo, (or maybe AP ammo????) Anyway, the guy always come back so I fought him like a hundred times and got a lot of Pulse/AP ammo thanks to him! You can easily beat him by junctioning death into you attack slot.
And I assume you've already found the weapon issue in Odins laboratory with all the "ingredients " of making some of the characters greatest weapons (including Lion Hearth).
Hope this is some sort of help for you, my English is not my mother tongue so I don’t blame you if you don’t get any of this. ^_^

And by the way, the laughing guy is just sitting on the railing in Easter city, just talk to everyone you meat and when he says "Hahahahahahah" then you know it's the right guy. Sorry that I cant give you some closer info on where to find him....

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use the edit button instead. -Murder

finalheaven
01-28-2005, 11:59 PM
you can get lionhear on disc 1 but it better to get it on disc 3 or toward the end or middle or somewhere.if u do get it on disc 1 u have to play ahellofalot of card games..o_O