PDA

View Full Version : Attention all guitarists!

TheSpoonyBard
01-28-2005, 09:06 PM
Does anyone know any websites that have guitar tabs for Final Fantasy soundtracks? A friend gave me the ones for Breezy and Eyes On Me (both FFVIII) but he's forgotten the site he used and I'd like some more. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Luc
01-28-2005, 11:36 PM
Did you try google at all? That might help..

§håd0w
01-29-2005, 12:23 AM
A good musician would transcribe it him or herself.

TheSpoonyBard
01-29-2005, 04:15 PM
I am a good musician, I just don't have the time to go through all the games, getting to the right place in the game and then having to work it out. I don't have the soundtrack CDs, so it would be very time consuming. I looked on Google and found a lot of japanese sites that need a translator, else they won't load, but I don't have one of those either. Then I stumbles upon http://locke.malena.myip.org/fftabs/main.php which is a very good site which has many tabs for various games, plus MIDI samples (not as good as the real thing, but good enough) to jog your memory.

§håd0w
01-29-2005, 07:40 PM
That's a decent site actually.

Hm, which songs are you looking for in particular? If there's any one specific song you're learning and want, I can send it. Since I have about every music CD to come from a Square/Squaresoft/Enix/Square-Enix game. It's kinda sickening. :p

TheSpoonyBard
01-29-2005, 09:28 PM
Mainly the 'love themes' of each FF from VI to X. I can play Terra's Theme (the one that plays on the world map in the World of Balance) and Eyes On Me (the Ragnarok version) but I would love to be able to play Aeris' Theme, Anxious Heart (FFVII), Fisherman's Horizon (FFVIII), Melodies Of Life and the Madain Sari theme (FFIX), and To Zanarkand and Suteki De Ne (FFX).

§håd0w
01-29-2005, 09:36 PM
Well if you ever want the songs, get me on AIM, MSN, or email me and I'll send them to ya.

Clone
02-18-2005, 03:11 AM
I like Video Game Jam
http://www.kontek.net/vgjam/

It isn't Final Fantasy specific, but they have plenty of FF tabs, as well as many other good ones.

Servilonus2112
03-14-2005, 03:48 AM
Check out Gaming Force Forums. You can find the Black Mages scores (w/tabs), scans of the FF guitar solo book, and fan tabs/compositions b myself and many others.