PDA

View Full Version : How do you organize your items?

Gregoriev
01-29-2005, 02:24 AM
I need instant acess to those crazy level three attacks from my items menu. i don't want to scroll through all the uselless crap i havent gotten rid off before i reach the useful stuff.

how do you organize this stuff? i have tried to ge to the "arrange items" part of the items menu, but i simply cannot select it. can anyone help me out???

Flashback007
01-29-2005, 09:01 AM
You need to be in that Arrange-menu. Then you should choose the option at the bottom "Customize". That way you can arrange your items yourself. Another way you can get it quicker is choose the selection "Battle" that way all the items you can use in battle are closer to the top then the once you can only use in the field or weapons. Ofcourse with the last option you still have to go past the potions and phoenix downs, but they are closer.

JunotDe
01-29-2005, 09:22 AM
^what this kid said^

Why the useless post you ask?
The answer is

Gregoriev
01-30-2005, 03:54 AM
i am sorry of i was not clear enough in my first post, but let me rephrase:

What are the exact buttons you must push to get into that menu? select then left arrow? Square then select? that's what i want to know. not what i have to do, i already know i have to go to the clearly marked arrange items option, i want to know HOW to get there.

sorry if i was not clear enough.

ShunNakamura
01-30-2005, 06:02 AM
When you first get to the item menu you hit the cancel button to get to select the choices on top... you use the action button to select the above option.

I ain't clear but hopefully you can make some sense of this.

ninja-yuffie
02-05-2005, 06:07 PM
yeh, go on items, push X, then move the cusor to "arrange-items" when ur on it go to manual then just push O, then click on the items and replace them with an item yu want there instead, eh confuzzling i know