PDA

View Full Version : Some random weird questions (may contain spoilers)

Fire_Emblem776
01-29-2005, 10:13 PM
Just a few things a friend of mine (DarkLadyNyara) thought of...

How does someone capable of magicaly wiping out entire cities get taken down by a group of Rebel Army rejects? Also, why didn't the Emperor just slit Hildas throat when he had the chance? And did anyone else notice that Leon never actually turns good... he was just trying to save his own skin? Why wasn't Fynn the first city to get hit by the cyclone? How do you kill someone whose allready dead? And last, but certainly not least... am I the only one who thinks the Emperor looks like a chick?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-29-2005, 10:30 PM
Hilda mentions at least once in the game that Frioniel and company are the best and brightest the Wild Rose has to offer. So, they're not rejects. The rest of your questions can be answered with either "Yeah, so?" or "It's just a game."

Flamethrower
01-30-2005, 12:20 AM
And did anyone else notice that Leon never actually turns good... he was just trying to save his own skin?

I noticed this too. Leon pretty much admitted that he wasn't under the Emperor's control and just became power hunger. Yet, the same day Leon was planning to kill them all, Frionel and the rest forgive him and welcome him back with open arms. Morons...

And last, but certainly not least... am I the only one who thinks the Emperor looks like a chick?

You're not the only one. The Emperor definately looks like a woman to me.

DarkLadyNyara
01-30-2005, 12:51 AM
Hilda mentions at least once in the game that Frioniel and company are the best and brightest the Wild Rose has to offer. So, they're not rejects. The rest of your questions can be answered with either "Yeah, so?" or "It's just a game."

Okaaay... lets define random, shall we? I know it's a game. This is me with too much time to think. Deal. :tongue: Oh, and the "rebel army rejects" was due to the fact that Hilda initialy refuses to allow them tho join, saying they would be throwing their lives away.

DJZen
01-30-2005, 06:39 PM
She says that because they're civilians with no renown. As soon as they manage to get Scott's ring she sees that they're capable of handling themselves. Once they manage to get mythril it's obvious that they can hold their own in a real fight.

Fire_Emblem776
02-01-2005, 03:28 PM
i mean in the advance version. The pso has awful diologe let alone any of it at all.
but inthe pso yea empereo is a chick
all

DJZen
02-01-2005, 05:58 PM
I mean in any version, and if the Emperor were a chick he would be Emperor, he'd be Emperess or something.

DarkLadyNyara
02-02-2005, 06:44 PM
I mean in any version, and if the Emperor were a chick he would be Emperor, he'd be Emperess or something.

We didn't say he was a chick, just that he looked like one. :D
Personaly, I,d love to see the end results of someone using the term "Emperess of Palamacia" to his face. :D But then, I'm a known sadist.

She says that because they're civilians with no renown. As soon as they manage to get Scott's ring she sees that they're capable of handling themselves. Once they manage to get mythril it's obvious that they can hold their own in a real fight.

Yeah, true. Like I said, too much time to think. (plus an odd sense of humor.) :p