PDA

View Full Version : FF4 Help

liknsmak
01-29-2005, 10:21 PM
Hey,
Right now all I have left to beat is Zeromus. Where can I get alerts(I only have one) and what's a good strategy to beat Pink Puffs?

Zyrthofar
01-30-2005, 02:41 PM
Can't really help you with getting Alerts... I don't use them.
As for the PinkPuffs, they inflict berserk upon the whole party, so you get to watch those "Pudding Princesses" (literal translation) die one by one by berserk characters. ^-^

I personally like to wander in that little room for a few hours, hoping to get that enemy group and hoping to receive a pink tail at the end of the battle.

If I don't have a few hours ahead of me, I use my own little program to get the Adamant Armors directly :/.

I don't think Alerts are effective, unless you plan on reloading everytime the pinkpuff group don't give anything interresting. So it boils down to either extensive roaming, or cheating.

If you really want to get Alerts, the following enemies can drop them:
Arachne (0.078125%) Enemy #102
Last Arm (5%) Enemy #108
Talantla/Araune (0.078125%) Enemy #111
Centpede (0.078125%) Enemy #113
Green D. (0.859375%) Enemy #133
Alert (5%) Enemy #135
Yellow D. (0.859375%) Enemy #141
Searcher (5%) Enemy #150

btw, PinkPuff is Enemy #134... If you want to check any of the previous enemies, feel free to check my web site (far from completed, though). Zyrthofar's Weird Page (http://pages.videotron.com/zyrthofr/ff4hz/index.html).
The Items and Enemies sections are almost completed. The only thing needed now is where you can find the enemy/item, and some corrections to the pictures.