PDA

View Full Version : Important News.

Agent Proto
01-30-2005, 12:31 AM
Alright, we've held onto Eizon, hoping that Behold the Void would start the RP within January, but it's nearing February. Loony BoB decided that he does not want to go with the RP as it's resembles too much like D&D, and that's something he doesn't want to get involved himself. As much as some of us are looking forward to the RP, we, the Overseers, have decided not to go ahead with the RP. Originally, we planned on closing Eizon by January 1st, but hearing news that Behold wanted to host an RP based on Eizon, we thought it would be fun to do, however, it took too long on planning, and it's too much of a D&D type RP, which BoB doesn't particularly like.

So, we've decided to end Eizon on Feb. 1st. Yes, Eizon was fun, but it does not have the true support that it had in the early stages. Many members don't understand Eizon, nor have much interest, so we're going to call it quits. It's been fun, but alas, all things must come to an end.

It was fun guys. Thanks for the support. Hopefully, let's make the last few days worthwhile. So, um... that's where you guys come in. Decide what you want to do on the last few days. It doesn't matter, because there'll be no results of losing or winning.

Trumpet Thief
01-30-2005, 03:12 AM
chaos: As an addition, thanks to all who participated in Eizon. It was a great experience, and we apologize to those who were looking forward to even more in the Eizon World.

Carnage
01-30-2005, 04:06 AM
According to the count everyone gave me we had 55 registerd eizon members. Most of which were not active.

So are we gonna be able to spam jan 31st?

I would like to thank bob and proto for my title. Dont take it away my title i wont let you :mad2: :(

Trumpet Thief
01-30-2005, 04:32 AM
chaos: If they do take away the title, I sure hope we get a "Former Eizon Overseer" or "Former Site Staff" or "Recognized Member" I hope :(.

Carnage
01-31-2005, 02:47 AM
well i think im gonna abuse my power in these last few days.