PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me how to get Excalibur II and Ultimate weapon?

No.666
01-30-2005, 04:34 PM
Please! I almost have EVERYTHING! Just those two stupid ones!

I Don't Need A Name
01-30-2005, 04:45 PM
if ur on about Zidanes ultimate weapon, u have 2 us a dead pepper on the bubblin water in the middle of where the shimmerin island once was and 2 get excalibur II u have 2 complete the game in a certain time limit (about 18 hours?)

Ultima Shadow
01-30-2005, 05:53 PM
2 get excalibur II u have 2 complete the game in a certain time limit (about 18 hours?)
12 hours.

boris no no
01-30-2005, 06:01 PM
12 hours.
:( :( thats really pooie because i really wnat that weapon and i've been playing for 50!

Alexander
01-30-2005, 07:05 PM
:( :( thats really pooie because i really wnat that weapon and i've been playing for 50!

You don't learn any new skill from Excalibur II and its attack isn't worth you play the game within 12 hours. Excalibur II is toooo much overrated.

Craig
01-31-2005, 12:10 AM
Don't you just have to reach a certain point near the end of the game? And I think most people do it for the challenge.

Sepho
01-31-2005, 03:06 AM
You have to defeat Hades before the 12 hours is up, and he rewards you with the Excalibur II for getting to him so quickly, or some such nonsense.

I wouldn't recommend this challenge to anyone. It is entirely silly.

Ultimate99997
02-01-2005, 09:03 PM
Unfortunately it is not possible to get everything in the game as well as also getting Excalibur II. In order to get this most powerful weapon in the game you have to reach the underwater part of memoria where you fight hades. If you walk towards to exit of this section within 12 hours of playing time you will have to fight Lich and then check the pillar to the right. If you get there in time you will see an exclamation mark and you will receive the Excalibur II.
Unfortunately to get this weapon is a real challenge and it requires you to skip most of the FMV sequences and miss out tonnes of the game.

If you are up to it I could recommend an FAQ for you

=SA= GRIMREAPER
02-02-2005, 10:22 PM
please remember to stick the "Spoiler:" in your post if you are posting lots of information on the game.

btw, how do you post the Spoiler thing anyway?

Sepho
02-03-2005, 12:18 AM
please remember to stick the "Spoiler:" in your post if you are posting lots of information on the game.

btw, how do you post the Spoiler thing anyway?

[ spoiler ] potentially spoiler-heavy information goes here [/ spoiler ]

Without the spaces in between the brackets and "spoiler."