PDA

View Full Version : Illness?

Dreamtiger42
01-30-2005, 10:09 PM
Just out of wondering how ill people are at the moment? ive had a cold, gastritis and food poisioning THIS YEAR ALONE! :eek: how horribles that? :cry:

But do any of you guys get sick alot? i apparently get sick alot cause i have stress :mad: like thats the reason, but please, tell me about your illness? :)

Rye
01-30-2005, 10:28 PM
I got pneumonia this year. It sucked, I was out of school for a week which is surprising boring when you don't get out of bed much and you dread making up all the work.

Dreamtiger42
01-30-2005, 10:43 PM
awwww, poor you :cry: i thought u died from that :confused: my medical knowledge is a bit hazy :) lol, i had a week off for my gastritis, i got food poisoning on a friday, spent the weekend in bed and come Monday my b***** parents kicked me out of bed :( im unloved (Excpet by matt who always cares for me when im ill :love: )

Rye
01-30-2005, 10:45 PM
Well, you die if it's not treated because your lungs fill with liquid stuff. The doctors actually didn't believe me when I said I had bronchitis and gave me no medicine, so it developed into pneumonia which no one knew about until I got X-rayed.

Dreamtiger42
01-30-2005, 10:53 PM
that major sucks! :( my parents dont listen to me full stop, ive always got ill and no one around her listened to me, took me to the doctors or really cared :cry: only time i was ever taken to the hospital was when i got hit in the head with the door and was bleeding everywhere :cry: that wasnt fun

Luc
01-30-2005, 11:01 PM
I currently have a cold. It's not as bad as I've had before, but I can't even see straight. :(

Shlup
01-30-2005, 11:51 PM
I have a super suck cold. The full coughing, sneezing, runny nose, congestion, sore throat, phlem deal... It sucks a fat one.

Dr.K
01-31-2005, 12:07 AM
I had tonsilitus a fortnight ago...3 days after it cured i got this sodding cold. Not really bad, but definitely in the red zone of annoyance

Logan
01-31-2005, 12:09 AM
I have a super suck cold. The full coughing, sneezing, runny nose, congestion, sore throat, phlem deal... It sucks a fat one.
I had a cold like that a week ago. I'm all better now.

kikimm
01-31-2005, 12:57 AM
I'm just getting over...well, nothing , really. But the weather's been funky around here for awhile, and it amde my allergies go crazy. I still have a pretty bad cough, but I can deal.

:D

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-31-2005, 03:44 AM
Im just recovering from a cold right now!

still have the sniffles though! Mucas is a bitch!

Leeza
01-31-2005, 05:03 AM
I've been sick for more than a month and even antibiotics don't seem to be making me any better. It sucks and I've had to turn down a lot of work. :(

Del Murder
01-31-2005, 05:15 AM
I only get sick once a year, in November. Usually if I don't get it then I will get it the following February but much worse. I didn't get sick last year so I have that to look forward to.

lordblazer
01-31-2005, 05:23 AM
My lower back hurts and I don't even know why it hurts.been liek that for a week .And it hurts so bad that i literally cant do anything.Then my grandma kleeps claling me to do crap for her wtf stop calling me and call someone else.I mean crap i'm in a bunch of pain.Byut nooo im young and im supposed to be used til im deaD LIKE all old people do!!!!!!!!But that just how i feel since im a freaking pain right now!So yeah my back hurts and m ymom hasnt taken me to the doctor even though iasked her.But noooo she wants to find out wat it is on her own or have me look it up.I'm like this is some internal crap i might be bleeding or something nad i'll never kno wtil its too late.But noooo I have to look it up on teh internet.lol also I consider IRL problems as an illness as you can see.I'm in pain,I'm very very fustrated.And no one gives a crap i have to pretend im not hurting nad goto school walk up two flights of stiars then some bastard takks http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif and throws something at me like im not in pain.I[;m very veyr irritated and I just wanna know why it hurts!

Mindflare
01-31-2005, 06:28 AM
I'm about due for my first of two annual colds.

Rainecloud
01-31-2005, 07:23 AM
I have glandular fever. That's about it, I guess.

Resha
01-31-2005, 10:39 AM
I went to the Hague last week and came down with a very very very evil sore throat. I guess coz it's my first time in a cold country. I lost my voice twice last week, and I'm losing it now. :rolleyes2

Silmaril
01-31-2005, 03:24 PM
I have a bit of a back ache.

Edgar
01-31-2005, 03:50 PM
Had food poisoning, fever, cold and sore throat after being in Korea for 1 1/2 days =/

RedCydranth
01-31-2005, 06:21 PM
I'm always sick technically... I have Cystic Fibrosis... :(

But other than my lifetime illness the worst I've gotten is a few headaches and a sore throat that I'm dealing with as I type this.

louby_4eva
01-31-2005, 08:37 PM
I rarely get ill, once, twice maybe three times a year. Always at Christmas time.

Mirage
01-31-2005, 08:40 PM
I had teh flue earlier this year. That was the first time I've been ill over the last 3 years.

SeeDRankLou
01-31-2005, 08:43 PM
This time of the year with the constant influx of temperature in this area my sinuses go crazy, and it happens every year. This year I did get a really bad sinus infection, but I don't normally get very sick except for my winter sinus attacks.

m4tt
01-31-2005, 08:44 PM
She got that from me. :D

I'm recovering, still kinda congested but getting better.