PDA

View Full Version : fav. character ELIMINATION ROUND 1...vote out your LEAST favorite characterSS

JseanjohnC
01-30-2005, 10:59 PM
Final Fantasy 7 is beginning to close up and reveal its winner and Vivi was the Final Fantasy 9 winner w/ Freya being the runner-up but who will rule the eigth series? Yes, u knew this was going to happen eventually but it will go over w/ soon! number 7 has been getting many votes so this mite too rite? Well I will have on this battle EVERY playable character from discs 1-4 including:(vote for more than one)!
squall
irvine
zell
quistis
rinoa
selphie
seifer
laguna
kiros
ward
edea

PLEASE PLEASE vote out your LEAST! favorite not your favorite or like Rikku in X-2 poll almost left for it on the first round! with that said i hope u enjoy the series and may the best man or woman win! By the way I will make this multiple votes for only the first round considering 10 is the border line number for multiple/single votes so just for this round eliminate more than one if u feel its necessary!

my votes:seifer,irvine,ward
SEIFER-evil and is rude which i dont like lol
IRVINE-i dont like feminine characters in video games
WARD-doesn't deserve the title because he is barely in it compared to the others(kiros is cooler)

so what do ya think?
-Jay-C

Flamethrower
01-31-2005, 12:10 AM
Laguna was incredibly annoying (yes, even more annoying then Selphie, somehow), and he will get my vote every week until he gets voted out.

EDIT: Darn, didn't read that it was multiple voting. I would have voted for Selphie as well.

Xzirox
01-31-2005, 01:05 PM
Kiros and Ward have to go, they are less interesting then the other characters.

louby_4eva
01-31-2005, 08:50 PM
I've voted Ward, I love all the other characters, except Kiros, but I'll need someone to vote for on the next round, assuming Ward goes.

JseanjohnC
02-01-2005, 11:28 PM
Ward is on a terrible start but here are my predictions:
ROUND ONE: Ward?
ROUND TWO: Kiros?
ROUND THREE: Irvine?
ROUND FOUR: Edea?
ROUND FIVE: Seifer?
ROUND SIX: Laguna?
ROUND SEVEN: Rinoa?
ROUND EIGHT: Selphie?
ROUND NINE: Quistis-third place?
ROUND TEN: Squall-runner up? Zell wins?

Flamethrower
02-01-2005, 11:53 PM
I would be depressed if Laguna made it that far, and Seifer went that soon. :p

JseanjohnC
02-02-2005, 12:00 AM
well what are your predictions?

seiyuimore
02-02-2005, 12:42 AM
May be because Ward is rarely show up unlike the others. . . Even Kiros showed up more than him

Flamethrower
02-02-2005, 02:05 AM
well what are your predictions?

I have no clue, as I have hardly ever posted in the FFVIII forum before and don't who the majority of FFVIII fans like. If I had to guess who'd win, I'd go with with Quistis. She's a character that no one seems to hate.

Personally, I want Seifer or Zell to win.

lord shishio
02-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Ward,
You almost forget he's in the game.

JseanjohnC
02-03-2005, 10:47 PM
its surprising how Edea has such small percentage! shes one of the top from the opening which is a good thing i want her to go far cuz she is such a great villain, well at least when she was one! Quistis is also surprising me! We may have a couple of ladies for ONCE in these survival polls makin it far! so far there has only been male winners! maybe x-2 and 8 can change that! AKA Vivi, Cid, Vincent. im a guy but i want a gurl to win this one since my fav. male is loosing! laguna u still rock!