PDA

View Full Version : Eizon RP Sign-ups

Behold the Void
01-31-2005, 05:28 AM
Here's the sign-up sheet for the Eizon RP. There is an existing thread that lists the classes and statistics, but I will try to get them all posted. I have all the abilities for most of the jobs already made up, and a solid list of equipment that is available. So, for those interested, just fill it out and post it up. If you cannot find the information leave it blank and I will direct you to the appropriate thread or post it up.

Remember, a character's statistics cannot fall below 1 due to racial adjustors, but they can rise above 5.

Name: (Full name, nicknames, etc.)
Race: (Pick from available Eizon races)
Job: (Pick from available jobs)
Nation: (Your character serves the nation you're a part of. If you want to roleplay you need to join a nation)
Martial: (Use the job and racial modifiers to come up with this base stat)
Magic: (Use the job and racial modifiers to come up with this base stat)
Toughness: (Use the job and racial modifiers to come up with this base stat)
Speed: (Use the job and racial modifiers to come up with this base stat)
Eiz: (Members start with 3,000, Leaders start with 5,000, you get more every week on Sunday)
Skills: (Purchase these with the money you begin with)
Equipment: (Purchase these with the money you begin with)
Appearance: (Describe how your character looks or post a picture)
Bio: (Tell us about your character)

Equipment prices are preliminary, I may change it around and make it more specific, I have yet to decide.

Weapons:

Swords: No-Dachi, Greatsword, Longsword, Katana, Gladius, Broadsword, Bastard Sword, Rapier, Ninja-to, Scimitar, Sabre, Falchion, Shikomi-Zue. 100 Eiz.
Bows: Shortbow, Longbow, Composite Shortbow, Composite Longbow, Crossbow, Repeating Crossbow, Hand Crossbow. 150 Eiz.
Axes: Handaxe, Battleaxe, Throwing Axe, Greataxe. 200 Eiz.
Daggers: Wakizashi, Dagger, Poignard, Knife, Siangham, Short Sword, Kukri, Katar, Butterfly Sword, jitte, Sai, Kunai. 50 Eiz.
Mace: Mace, Greatclub, Tetsubo, Warhammer, Club, Morning Star
Staves: Staff, Rod. 75 Eiz.
Chain: Whip, Flail, Kusari-Gama, Spiked Chain, Three-Sectioned Staff, Nunchaku, Chain, Chijiriki, Kau Sin Ke. 125 Eiz.
Polearms: Shortspear, Kama, Scythe, Lajatang, Javelin, Ranseur, Guisarme, Glaive, Longspear, Sodegarami, Nagamaki, Sasumata, Sang Kauw, Naginata, Goad, Halberd, Trident. 200 Eiz.
Exotic: Kawanaga, Tonfa, Shuriken, Nekode, Blowgun, War Fan, Sling. 175 Eiz.
Guns: Musket, Revolver, Hand Gun. 500 Eiz.

Armor:

Mage Armor: Robes, Clothing. 200 Eiz.
Hats: Hoods, Hats. 100 Eiz.
Light Armor: Leather Armor, Studded Leather Armor, Padded Armor, Hide Armor, Cord Armor, Bone Armor, Leather Scale. 300 Eiz.
Medium Armor: Chain Shirt, Chainmail, Scale Mail, Breastplate, Dhenuka, Brigandine, Partial Armor, Lamellar. 400 Eiz.
Heavy Armor: Splint Mail, Banded Mail, Half-Plate, Full Plate, Great Armor. 500 Eiz.
Helmets: Open Helm, Closed Helm, Jingasa. 150 Eiz.
Shields: Buckler, Small, Medium, Large, Tower, Tessen. 250 Eiz.

Accessories:

Other wearables: Cloaks, Gloves, Rings, Amulets, Boots. 50 Eiz.

Statistics can be found throughout this thread. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=52665)

strawberryman
01-31-2005, 06:24 AM
Name:Scarecrow
Race: Elven
Job: Ninja
Nation:
Martial: 4
Magic: 3
Toughness:1
Speed: 6
Eiz: 2550 (3000-450=2550)
Skills:
Equipment:2 Wakizashi (100 eiz), Robe (200 eiz), Hood (100 eiz),
Amulet (50 eiz) (total 450)
Appearance: About 5'8, 130 lbs., Black spiky hair. No specific eye color, as it constantly changes. has a scar by his right eye.
Bio: Scarecrow got his name from him being bit by an odd raven type creature. Ever since then he's hated crows. Scarecrow will do almost anything for money, which he spends on liqour, as he is an alcoholic.
Not much else is known of him.

Behold the Void
01-31-2005, 06:26 AM
A note on the statistics, they cannot fall below 1 due to racial factors.

strawberryman
01-31-2005, 06:31 AM
A note on the statistics, they cannot fall below 1 due to racial factors.
I edited it..

Behold the Void
01-31-2005, 06:40 AM
You will need a nation, so just put on whatever nation you've joined.

Loony BoB
01-31-2005, 01:56 PM
Sorry, but the Eizon RP will not be going ahead in the Eizon forum as the Eizon forum is being closed very soon.

The only reason we'd ever be doing an RP at EoFF is because tGA (generally recognised as EoFF's RP Board, even if it is external) is inactive - and that's not the case anymore. Sorry guys.

If you really do want to go ahead with continuing the idea, though, and don't want to join tGA (for some awful reason which is undoubtedly awfully awful) PM me and I'll see what I can do to get you set up with something.

EDIT: See the stickied thread by pr00t for details, it's been there for over a day but it seems nobody bothered to look at it :p

Pheesh
01-31-2005, 01:59 PM
you should join up tga but what do you mean eizon will be shutdown??!!! Why, when, how, who......wha!!!!! i didn't know this and i like being a general of a nation :'(

Peace out and :rock:
EE