PDA

View Full Version : Tiamat

Xzirox
01-31-2005, 01:40 PM
Yesterday I felt like I wanted a new kind of challenge. So I loaded an old savefile in the beginning of Ultimecias Caslte and ran up to the top and faced Tiamat with only the "Attack" ability unlocked.

I let everyone except Squall die in the party and then kicked his sorry ass! Did I mention that I never once upgraded Squalls sword?

Sure, I know there are greater challanges, but atleast it was fun!

Comments about it please :)

TheSpoonyBard
01-31-2005, 03:31 PM
What do you expect me to say? It seems like a dumb idea really. Usually challenges span the entire the game, not just one boss.

Xzirox
02-01-2005, 07:49 AM
Well, I was really bored and havent been able to find any challenges at all lately x_x

So I continued the chllange and now I´ve beaten all bosses in Ultimecias Caslte (except Omega & Ultimecia herself) solo, with only Attack ability.

That is my next challenge, but is it possible to beat Omega with only Attack, solo?

Kamrusepas
02-01-2005, 08:07 AM
Good luck with that :)

Ultima Shadow
02-01-2005, 03:00 PM
What do you expect me to say? It seems like a dumb idea really. Usually challenges span the entire the game, not just one boss.
My personal fav challanges are often just singel battles. Sometimes that's funnier than a whole game challange. :)
What's dumb with singel battle challanges? It's all up to the person who tries out the challange and whenever it's a short or long challange doesn't matter as long as you enjoy it!

Well, I was really bored and havent been able to find any challenges at all lately x_x

So I continued the chllange and now I´ve beaten all bosses in Ultimecias Caslte (except Omega & Ultimecia herself) solo, with only Attack ability.

That is my next challenge, but is it possible to beat Omega with only Attack, solo?
If you want, I can give you some challange examples. :) Just tell me what kind of challange and the difficult level you want. :D

Nope. Terra Break and Lightpillar makes it impossible. However... Ultimecia should be possible that way.

About Omega... if you use Attack and GF only... THEN it may be possible. Or if you use all 3 characters + items etc. But if you solo Omega you need the Defend ability and GFs... you can't take away all his 1,160,000HP with normal attacks before he use Terra Break (extremely small chanse to survive) and Light Pillar (no chanse to survive). However... I would recomend using something else than just the attack command since that would mean that there won't be any need for strats in the battle itself... just pressing X doesn't seem like an all that great challange after all. And if you include Limmitbreaks... then the Omega solo thing would be possible with Rinoa thanks to Invinsible Moon.