PDA

View Full Version : F.A Cup Fifth Round Draw.

Doc Sark
02-01-2005, 01:17 AM
Really there's no point in posting the draw because in my opinion, Newcastle vs Chelsea and Everton vs Man Utd are the only ties of any great interest. It will be interesting to see how Rooney copes with the pressure of going back to his roots and I will be watching closely as to how the Evertonians receive him. Historically, they don't suffer traitors gladly!

I'm quietly confident that the Bees are going to beat Hartlepool in their Fourth round replay and possibly cause an upset down at St. Mary's. I'm hoping they do because seeing Southampton lose is one of the finest things about being a student in the city.

If you're an Arsenal or Tottenham fan, you should see your team in the quarter final but I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Shoden
02-03-2005, 10:56 PM
Newcastle's got a tough challenge but if they win then they have less threats but a heavier chance of Man U or Arsenal which will be the end. our only chance is if the team is in top form remember Shay Given against Arsenal all those fantastic saves if hes in that form and shearer and the other strikers too then Chelsea have no chance but Chelsea are a tough nut to crack they beat Man U

Doc Sark
02-04-2005, 01:27 AM
You realise that with Greame Souness at the helm Newcastle are doomed to never win anything? The man is an idiot. Trust me I'm a Liverpool fan. Anyone that can take a dominant force like 80's Liverpool and turn into to a team that struggled to finish 6th like he did doesn't deserve to be a top flight manager. He ruined Liverpool and he will ruin Newcastle.

NM
02-04-2005, 12:57 PM
Will ruin Newcastle? I'd say he's done it already. from 5th last season to mid table this.

Doc Sark
02-04-2005, 02:24 PM
He won't be satisfied until he has replaced all their best players with utter cack. Anyone remember Mike Marsh, Paul Stewart, Mark Walters, Michael Thomas, Michael Stensgaard, Ronnie Rosenthal? No reason you should they all sucked and Souness signed em all.

Note: My utter hatred for Souness may have caused there to be some mistakes in the above post. For continued Souness bashing, please see Souness Bashing thread. Thx. ;)