PDA

View Full Version : what music you like to listen to?

crashNUMBERS
02-01-2005, 01:25 AM
I like to listen to stand up tall by dizee rascal, childrens story by slick rick, and search and destroy by red hot chili peppers. :) :p :D ;) :cool: :( :rolleyes2 :mad2: :eek: :cry: :mad: :love: :confused: :tongue: :greenie:

annoying arent I :chop: .............:D

Luc
02-01-2005, 03:58 AM
I usually listen to The Mars Volta, At the Drive-In, Sparta, and SOMETIMES ... I'll listen to Incubus

jrgen
02-01-2005, 04:51 PM
I like to listen to stand up tall by dizee rascal, childrens story by slick rick, and search and destroy by red hot chili peppers.
Wow, three songs.
How many hard disks do you need for that to fit?

Pure Strife
02-01-2005, 05:51 PM
Melt Wizard! Everyone go listen to Dragon Lady.

http://www.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/melt_wizard/

And the odd real band, like CKY or the Smashing Pumpkins.

crashNUMBERS
02-01-2005, 09:00 PM
Wow, three songs.
How many hard disks do you need for that to fit?

hey i listen to more but those are my favorites. :rolleyes2

Kirobaito
02-01-2005, 09:09 PM
Yay, let's say it for the 400th time.

I thoroughly enjoy country music. I've gotten used to people making fun of me for it, so feel free to do it, too. I find it to be the only good music left in the popular realm, nowadays.

My favorite artists are Toby Keith, Kenny Chesney, and of course, my favorite, John Denver. :love:

Rye
02-01-2005, 09:13 PM
Rock music and piano-ish classical music. Which is pretty much Evanescence. I also like System of a Down, AFI, A Perfect Circle, The Rasmus, My Chemical Romance,Green Day, The Killers, Franz Ferdinand, Lacuna Coil, Kristine Sa, Christina Aguilera and Alicia Keys to name a few. I listen to a lot of music but the majority of what I listen to is Evanescence.

NM
02-01-2005, 10:19 PM
At the moment i'm listening to Feeder, as they've just released thier new Album, Pushing The Senses. Also listening to a bit of Filter and Jimmy Eat World.

Jebus
02-01-2005, 10:58 PM
I used to just like them, but recently I've become completely obsessed with They Might be Giants.

Other than that, I like classic rock.

Aurey
02-01-2005, 11:00 PM
I listen to Broken Social Scene, The Arcade Fire, Björk, Xiu Xiu, The Fiery Furnaces, Feist, Metric, M83, My Bloody Valentine and Do Make Say Think. I'm sure there's more, but those are all I can think of right now.

Currently, I'm starting to love The Go! Team, The Unicorns, Goldfrapp, Daedelus, Squarepusher, Kasabian, !!!, Pavement and Blonde Redhead. But I haven't heard all the albums these bands/artists have made yet, so they're not quite in my favourites yet.

Crazy the Clown
02-01-2005, 11:48 PM
ICP, Twiztid, just about anything that is hardcore.

krissy
02-01-2005, 11:55 PM
I listen to Broken Social Scene, The Arcade Fire, Björk, Xiu Xiu, The Fiery Furnaces, Feist, Metric, M83, My Bloody Valentine and Do Make Say Think. I'm sure there's more, but those are all I can think of right now.

Currently, I'm starting to love The Go! Team, The Unicorns, Goldfrapp, Daedelus, Squarepusher, Kasabian, !!!, Pavement and Blonde Redhead. But I haven't heard all the albums these bands/artists have made yet, so they're not quite in my favourites yet.

good job :)

Casey
02-02-2005, 12:25 AM
Underground Hip-Hop, RMB, Country, Classical, Indie Rock, Progressive Rock, Vocal Trance, Trance, erm, to put it short. Good music.

kikimm
02-02-2005, 12:34 AM
I used to be really diverse, and listen to just about everything, but a couple years ago, that all stopped. Now it's pretty much just rock. But in particular, the Deftones are good, Chevelle, Silverchair, Korn, Incubus, Hoobastank, Audioslave, Nirvana, Queens of the Stone Age, Smashing Pumpkins. They're all a-okay in my book.

:D

o_O
02-02-2005, 12:46 AM
I really like progressive music. My all-time favourite band is Dream Theater, closely followed by Liquid Tension Experiment, which includes John Petrucci, Jordan Rudess and Mike Portnoy of Dream Theater, and Opeth.

I also love classic rock - Guns 'n' Roses, Ozzy Osbourne, Rush etc.
I also love metal, bands like In Flames, Children of Bodom, Borknagar and Hammerfall.

Then there is the odd weird band like CKY and Bloodhound gang that I like.

Rostum
02-02-2005, 01:00 AM
I like to listen to piano stuff. I like A Perfect Circle, Jeff Buckley, Tool, Alex Lloyd, Something For Kate, Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains, just to name a few. I'll try to listen to anything though.

JunotDe
02-02-2005, 02:09 AM
Juggalo Music
Undergroup Rap/Rock
Queen

Calliope
02-02-2005, 05:17 AM
Lately I've been listening to the chemical brothers, and little else.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-02-2005, 05:58 AM
The great classical pieces such as the works of Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, and Tchaikovsky. At the moment a few favorites are Handel's "Messiah", Aaron Copeland's "Fanfare for the Common Man", and Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture", (they fire cannons while performing it. How awesome is that?) and, as always, Canon in D by Johann Pachelbel.

Montoya
02-02-2005, 07:04 AM
Well . . . I listen to an interesting list of bands, moslty rock though:

Disturbed
Korn
Linkin Park
P.O.D
Theatre of Tragedy
Tristania
Cradle of Filth
Jimmy Eat World
Children of Bodom
Nightwish
Papa Roach
System of a Down
Rammstein
Nirvana
Mozart!

I am not kidding.

Dreddz
02-02-2005, 08:31 PM
i dont listen to music that is well known. I listen to grime like lethal b and dirty dugs. I like to watch lord of the mics and decs people who live in america wont know any of this stuff