PDA

View Full Version : FinalFantasy Unlimited

Gunblades
02-01-2005, 08:42 PM
?
i just got the first DVD with the first four episodes but god it seems a mess, the only good thing is the young girl getting her head eaten by the chocobo and i felt perverted when she was all wet in a giant melon :p

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-02-2005, 06:23 AM
I watched it in Anime club. When that one dude with the arm gun summoner thingy used Phoenix to destroy that big mushroomish creature, I wryly commented "now all we need are the 9999 damage numbers and the victory music." Immediately after I said that, the victory music played, and the entire club began laughing hysterically. That totally made the movie for me.

=Angelus=
02-02-2005, 06:56 AM
hmm... is this the one with the white guy summoning stuff with his sword by cutting bottles (his name is...cloud? was it?) and another summoning stuff using bullets (wind?)
Feng Yun.. reminds me of some drama serial

Gunblades
02-02-2005, 10:54 AM
well one chaps the goody, with a Magun that can summon, the other chaps a baddy in white that can summon, two children are looking for their missing parents and Lisa looks hot while doing kunfu to giant monster mushrooms.

=Angelus=
02-05-2005, 01:00 PM
and a werewolf running around using some mouth bazooka.... interesting concept i'll say :p

crashNUMBERS
02-05-2005, 05:49 PM
i always wanted to know what it was about but it looks kinda corny.

Gunblades
02-06-2005, 10:55 AM
it is, very corny. every time the vincent-esq hero destroys a big villian you get the end battle tune. the animation is simplistic as well with crap computer effects. i dont kow weather to get the next four episdoes on DVD to see if it gets better...

crashNUMBERS
02-07-2005, 02:07 AM
depends. if its really corny dont get the others bu.............t if its okay than try out the other ones.

Gunblades
02-07-2005, 03:36 PM
maybe it would be wiser just to wait for them to appear cheaper on Ebay

Ultima Shadow
02-09-2005, 04:16 PM
I've just watched the first 8 episodes... and... well... atleast I got a good laugh. :D
I think I'm going to watch the later episodes just for the fun of it... but really... you can't take anything in FF Unlimited serious. :cool:

Gunblades
02-09-2005, 06:44 PM
what happend in the final four eps, i have the first four but i havent bought the second DVD set yet?

Ultima Shadow
02-09-2005, 07:00 PM
Well... the last 4 where a little better than the first 4 but still not good enough to be average...
The only moment that actually was a little bit intressting so far was that "Omega" is mentioned and you'll see his claws... but that's all there is to it... everything else is just worth seeing because it's laughable. :D

Gunblades
02-09-2005, 08:13 PM
i found the Magun an aweful invention and all the summons looked terrible

Ultima Shadow
02-11-2005, 11:19 PM
i found the Magun an aweful invention and all the summons looked terrible
Agreed. And seriously... having to see that animation every time gets pretty annoying after a while. :rolleyes2
"It has moved!" :eek: "SOIL IS MY POWER!" :greenie: *sigh* what's the point in those lines? :rolleyes2

Gunblades
02-12-2005, 10:44 AM
well most limitbreaks dont speak, so i guess they felt they made something suitable up, instead it sounded aweful.

=Angelus=
02-12-2005, 02:15 PM
Hey! you guys are the ones with the english translation! i was always wondering what they were actually saying :p

do they make reference to colours of the bullets? i never really could understand exactly what they were talking about

Gunblades
02-13-2005, 11:09 AM
yeah they do. Every colour bullet has some obscure name - Red, the colour of the flatulant flame that never dies - and it goes on like that untill three bullets create a summon. What does he do when he runs out of bullets lol.

=Angelus=
02-16-2005, 05:24 AM
Well... when do does run out of bullets he Puts himself and a floating moggie into the gun, and gets the Girl to shoot him Yups, at least thats all i remember :p

Gunblades
02-16-2005, 02:57 PM
tell me in a PM because all i can see is spoiler