PDA

View Full Version : fav. character ELIMINATION round 10-b(part 1)

JseanjohnC
02-01-2005, 11:11 PM
Hello Barkeep Good-bye Buddy! Barkeep smashed that wildcard and got like what 80% of the votes? that was like a joke but im once again surprised! Buddy was voted out w/ around 24% leaving LeBlanc(once again) vulnerable most alongside her buddy Logos. lol. Eleven contestants left, nine eliminated, one winner, one runner-up, eight moving on!SPOILER: 3 more to never see again?? BY THE WAY THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME AVAILABLE TO ELIMINATE MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER!recap please:
ROUND ONE: Brother(made wildcard but lost)
ROUND TWO: Nooj
ROUND THREE: Ormi
ROUND FOUR: Elma(made wildcard but lost)
ROUND FIVE: Aurochs
ROUND SIX: Clasko
ROUND SEVEN: Yaibal(made wilcard but lost)
ROUND EIGHT: Shinra
ROUND NINE/TEN:Barkeep(made wildcard)
Buddy(eliminated)

MY VOTE(S): Baralai
BARALAI it is time for you to go! leave now while there is time! only character remaining that i dislike!

THANKS A LOT AND THIS WEEK ROUND ONE OF FF8 CLOSES AND THE FINALE OF SEVEN BEGINS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!

p.s. i just got my spacers today so be nice!

Ryth
02-02-2005, 01:59 AM
Logos has to uh..go-goes....

02-03-2005, 03:36 AM
Logos has to uh..go-goes.... nice one.

lulusgirl
02-04-2005, 01:14 AM
i hate logos. i miss shinra.

JseanjohnC
02-04-2005, 10:25 PM
looks like Barkeep mite get a 2nd chance but everytime i say sumthin like this it never happens and that character gets bad luck! i really wanted Baralai to leave and no one else tho but thats not gonna happen this round! im just rootin for Leblanc to make the final 8 so she can appear on my part 2-3 polls

Sweet Beloved
02-04-2005, 10:28 PM
I voted for Barkeep. Gotta go sometime...
Dude...Baralai's hott. But, I don't like him in personality. I would've voted though...But, well, I don't like Barkeep a bunch.

JseanjohnC
02-06-2005, 09:02 PM
well my wildcard was a hell of a lot of use lol! wildcard went to Barkeep and now hes leavin the first week he returns lol that sucks! but oh well!