PDA

View Full Version : Dissertations.

Doc Sark
02-02-2005, 02:52 PM
For those of you that have written, are writing or will be writing a dissertation.

They come in all shapes and forms, my major project is a screenplay. I am just over half way through it and it has been recieved very well by my tutors up until now.

What have other people done for their dissertations? Being that there are some serious brains on this forum and some imaginative characters I reckon that some pretty interesting projects have been undertaken or will be undertaken. So share please. I'm interested to know.

Del Murder
02-03-2005, 03:30 AM
I once thought about writing a dissertation on the personalities found at this very website. I'm not in any graduate programs, though, so it would just be for my own amusement. I think an entire Psych class could clean up with this place.

Shlup
02-03-2005, 03:46 AM
I think I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than go to graduate school.

I want to be a mommy when I grow up. :love:

boris no no
02-03-2005, 06:54 PM
luckely i haven't done my dissertations yet, not for another 2 year! :D phew! but it will be on some sort of environmental thing....if i can i'll do it on renewable energy sources and how each country is helping out.
i once had to do a 4000 word essay for photography on "photograph form" i just blabed about how nude pictures were like triangles and flowers (??????) :confused: no idea how i came up with it!

Yamaneko
02-03-2005, 07:01 PM
I once thought about writing a dissertation on the personalities found at this very website. I'm not in any graduate programs, though, so it would just be for my own amusement. I think an entire Psych class could clean up with this place.
Heh, you too, huh? If you ever want to do this drop me a line. I think it would be interesting.

Baloki
02-03-2005, 07:02 PM
I have to write a huge, HUGE one in my third year and I'm not going to risk thinking that far ahead yet...