PDA

View Full Version : Morals

Little Miss Awesome
02-02-2005, 06:06 PM
Are you a person with very strong morals or do you not care about anything, ever? :D
Just curious really, and thinking it's about time a made a new thread
I can only dream it shall reach 300 posts! My lifelong dream :love: .....
*considers dropping the pathetic 300 post "joke"*

Rye
02-02-2005, 07:41 PM
My morals are pretty much about politeness, but nothing much else, so not really.

mythus
02-02-2005, 08:05 PM
I consider myself to have good morals, however I will admit I am not morally fit enough to be a priest or whathaveyou.

Bomber
02-02-2005, 08:16 PM
I'm a devout Christian, so I guess you could say I have really high morals. But I understand that you can't always change people, so I never try to force them on anybody.

Lucky Charms
02-02-2005, 08:41 PM
My morals are to be self-reliant and honest..

Only moral I could impose on another person would have to be on a girl.. my roommate.. *mumbles* I want her to be less slutty.. (long story) :mad:

Mindflare
02-02-2005, 09:25 PM
I'd consider myself as someone who has high morals, trying to be a generally nice person. Though, lately, I've been slipping.

Craig
02-02-2005, 09:30 PM
I probably do have morals I just can't think of them right now, shows how much I believe in them i'm as deep as a puddle.

UltimaLimit
02-02-2005, 11:34 PM
I consider myself to have good morals, however I will admit I am not morally fit enough to be a priest or whathaveyou.Agreed. For me, morals are sometimes subject to convenience. I don't let them interfere in tight spots.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
02-03-2005, 01:26 AM
I believe everyone has some form of morals that vary i dont necessarily believe that morals decide if a person is kind or not i believe that if you stick by them, then you have strong morals if you continuously change them, dissmiss them at some point in time then you have weak morals..

that make sense?

Anyways that being said i would like to thing i stick by my morals consistantly and hence i believe i have strong morals! But i am nice if that counts for something! lol! :)

Del Murder
02-03-2005, 03:38 AM
Both. I have strong morals but try not to subject others to them. People can live how they want, and say what they want. Very little affects me.

SomethingBig
02-03-2005, 03:41 AM
My friends dog on me sometimes for being so stringest and having "so many" morals. The one that that usually attracts the most criticism is the not-having-sex-until-the-right-person-shows-up moral.

Samuraid
02-03-2005, 04:34 AM
Are you a person with very strong morals or do you not care about anything, ever? :D

Yes, I try hard to live by moral standards.

Silmaril
02-03-2005, 04:59 AM
I'm a pretty moral person.

DarkLadyNyara
02-03-2005, 03:13 PM
My morals basically amount to- treat others with respect, don't do things witht the intent of hurting someone, and don't try to force your views on others. If something doisn't cause harm, I'm fine with it.

Dr.K
02-03-2005, 05:18 PM
I have pretty strong morals at heart, but have trouble putting them into practise sometimes in everyday life - i'm improving nowadays though. However, i don't condemn other people through them - it's strictly a personal thing

Calliope
02-04-2005, 04:37 AM
The things I believe in, very few people agree with me on, and I tire of always being trampled into the ground.

strawberryman
02-04-2005, 06:33 AM
I'm evil. That must mean... that I do, or plan to do evil things. I am plotting to take over the world, you know!
And I have one thing to say to all you moralistic people...

umm...
I AM THE EVIL DUDE! I DOES THE STUFF THAT MAKES THE PEOPLE FALL DOWN!

nik0tine
02-04-2005, 06:59 AM
I personally think that I have high moral standards.

Samuraid
02-04-2005, 07:28 AM
Does anyone here follow any moral standards that are not self-defined?

Rainecloud
02-04-2005, 07:30 AM
I have fairly high moral standards that I try to abide by.

It's never easy, though.

Resha
02-04-2005, 09:08 AM
The one that that usually attracts the most criticism is the not-having-sex-until-the-right-person-shows-up moral.

You should try the I-won't-have-sex-until-marriage one.

I thought I had morals, but I kind...of broke one of them. And now I wonder if I can abide by my own rules, or if I have to wallow in guilt forever. The funny thing was...when I broke it, I never even realised it would be bad.

Samuraid
02-04-2005, 10:18 AM

That's a challenging one to follow if you try, but a most rewarding one if you succeed. :D

Polaris
02-04-2005, 10:22 AM
I odn't like to say 'moral' I prefer ethic...

anima977
02-04-2005, 10:38 AM
I dont have morals in the George Bush sense, as in unless your a straight married couple, your not worth the time of day.
I do however have morals in so much as i try to treat others as i want to be treated, never put down someones opinion unless they cant give me a reason for it.
Bush should realize that morals go beyond the bedroom. as far as, say, Iraq!

Samuraid
02-04-2005, 11:50 AM
I dont have morals in the George Bush sense, as in unless your a straight married couple, your not worth the time of day.

Since when was that a Bush moral?

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-05-2005, 12:29 AM
I have morals, they are based o how i would like to be treated, and how what i do makes me feel. i have a strong conscious so I have a hard time hurting anyone. For example I feel bad when I say something mean to a person who is a real a$$. I believe that you should not try to harm anyone: physically, emotionally, and verbally. I believe to wait to have sex witht the right person. I believe that everyone should have a freedom of expression, religion, etc... There is some of my morals, but I forgot some. I didn't "forget" I just didn't know what else to put.

Lionx
02-05-2005, 01:17 AM
As long as what you do doesnt hurt or bother anyone too much, its fine with me for the most part.

crashNUMBERS
02-05-2005, 02:23 AM
Just curious really, and thinking it's about time a made a new thread
I can only dream it shall reach 300 posts! My lifelong dream :love: .....
*considers dropping the pathetic 300 post "joke"*

c'mon lets make lil missy outstandings dreams come true even if it is just a joke.

SomethingBig
02-05-2005, 02:56 AM
Do you question my morals? Cuz you're not allowed to do that. :mad2:

Daryl
02-05-2005, 03:06 AM
We all, for the most part, probably have very different sets of personal morals. Yet we all probably feel to a degree we have strong morals.

By many people's standards, I have very few moral values I hold to. However, by my own standards, I am a very moral person.

I'd list specifics, but, nahh.