PDA

View Full Version : If I may...

mythus
02-02-2005, 07:26 PM
If I may, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, nor am I sure that furthure discusion on this topic is allowed. Having been away though due to work and not being able to voice my oppinions on this beforehand however promts me to desire to speak it somewhere. So if it needs to be moved, please do so and forgive me for not placing it in the correct forum, also, if it's not allowed, then my appologies.

This is reguarding the closing of The World of Ezion. Though I have not seen much action there during my brief stay there, I must say I found it quiet interesting. At least the whole idea behind it was indeed intriguing. I really hate to see it closed.

If desired, I would love the attempt to promote it's re-oppening, and thusly construte an RPG off of it, needless to say, void of any similarances of D&D and the like. Though I hate to sound boastful, I know that it can be done, as I am currently finishing up a game that I am working with Chaosium to have published, which the editors there can all contest that it differes in many asspects from any other game on the market.

So if desired I would love to undertake that challenge. However allow me to point out, that I feel Ezion would be better suited for a simulation than a RPG, which I could also fashion.

Just give me the word, and it will be done.

Giga Guess
02-02-2005, 08:34 PM
It was a great idea. In concept. However, it was nearly impossible to enforce much of the requiredactivites. And as mentioned, it took a sharp nosedive. I mean, More than 3/4 of Myst's populace posted to join and essentially forgot about it. It's a pity, because it had so much potential, but.... :\

Trumpet Thief
02-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Rubedo: It started off with many members participating; But afterwards, they seemed to lose interest, and those members who decided to stay were given "Overseer" titles.

chaos: Someone had already attempted to make an RPG off of it, but it was declared that it just wouldn't work. Half of the posts in Eizon turned into spam over the last few weeks, so it just wouldn't work.

krissy
02-03-2005, 02:58 AM
apparently i dont know what this was
nm

Lindy
02-03-2005, 03:11 AM
apparently i dont know care what this was
nm

Phil
02-03-2005, 03:12 AM
I used to own vincentland. I gave up. Hahahaha. Yeah.

mythus
02-04-2005, 04:45 PM
It was simply an offer. It will always stand if desired.

apparently i dont know care what this was
nm

If you do not care, then why did you post here?

Rainecloud
02-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Elennanore was great. That's about all I can remember.

:/

mythus
02-04-2005, 08:07 PM
I think it was all great. If I new before it closed that they were looking for something more to be made of it, or they were going to close it, I would have given them my idea.

krissy
02-05-2005, 02:20 AM
i posted with a link to tga at first before i realized this wasnt an online rpg

tryin to make me a bad guy eh

guns out

edit: online rpg =*magestar or whatev

mythus
02-05-2005, 07:31 PM
tryin to make me a bad guy eh

No Reno, you are not the one who said you didn't care ;)

Therefore you are still a good guy.

krissy
02-05-2005, 09:37 PM
oh geez

i though you were quoting me

sorry for dragging this on :-[

Citizen Bleys
02-05-2005, 09:52 PM
Try going to tGA instead.

Apollo
02-06-2005, 12:28 AM
I was only a member of Karlin (the best nation there ever was) for a short time and I liked the whole idea of eizon but I don't think it is going to come back.