PDA

View Full Version : EoFF People you admire/look up to/want to befriend

Little Miss Awesome
02-02-2005, 10:33 PM
Well, the title's pretty self-explanitory, so which Eoffers do you?
I think Yazoo'squeen seems really cool, I'm not trying to suck up to anyone here lol I'm just making a thread!
I think Emerald Aeris seems great too, I've never actually spoke to her, but she seems very inteeligent from what she says in 'eyes on you' and stuff!
So, please don't say who you DON'T like, because that would be nasty and would make me look bad :(
So, speak up please everyone! :D

Necronopticous
02-02-2005, 10:37 PM
I admire The Captain because well... If you've been here for any decent amount of time you'll know why.

Trumpet Thief
02-02-2005, 10:38 PM
I admire The Captain because well... If you've been here for any decent amount of time you'll know why.

chaos: Agreed.

Kirobaito
02-02-2005, 10:41 PM
I admire Mindy because well... If you've been here for any decent amount of time you'll know why.

Baloki
02-02-2005, 10:48 PM
I respect and want to be friends with most people in these here forums, theres no point looking down on people or always looking up because you eventually lose perspective.

edczxcvbnm
02-02-2005, 10:51 PM
I admire Kawaii because he makes moderating fun.

m4tt
02-02-2005, 10:54 PM
I admire Bleys because I want to be a grouch just like he used to be. Somedaaaayyy!!

SomethingBig
02-02-2005, 11:01 PM
And also Unne.

Giga Guess
02-02-2005, 11:41 PM
'Kishi, Shlup, or Leeza. All three are awesome....'course all the Mods here are pretty cool....this is a tough choice....

Psychotic
02-03-2005, 12:22 AM
White Raven.

RSL
02-03-2005, 01:27 AM
Big Ogre Umaro (that gokukidxx398fwhatever). I want to befriend him but he rejects all my advances :(

Logan
02-03-2005, 01:41 AM
Shlup, TheAbominatrix,*angel tears* (because her art > mine), Xander, Unne, Baloki...and some others. :D

Doomgaze
02-03-2005, 01:51 AM
Oh, hell no. I said I admired Bleys like 3 years ago and he's never let me live it down. I'm saying NOTHING.

mythus
02-03-2005, 01:52 AM
So far I like most if not all who are here. Everyone seems to have their own uniquenes in the way they write and what they talk about, and I haven't had prolonged exposure to really anyone here to have a definete select few on mind.

JunotDe
02-03-2005, 01:53 AM
I dont know anyone

Baloki
02-03-2005, 02:02 AM
Baloki

You nearly destroyed your standing as an upstanding member of this forum, nearly :)

Zell's Fists of Fury
02-03-2005, 02:07 AM
mythus. That guy is top-notch.

Yamaneko
02-03-2005, 02:29 AM
I don't admire any of you. I don't look up to anyone here. I don't want to be anyone's friend. You all sicken me.

Baloki
02-03-2005, 02:33 AM
I don't admire any of you. I don't look up to anyone here. I don't want to be anyone's friend. You all sicken me.

We can't afford any more sick bags :cry:

Logan
02-03-2005, 02:49 AM
You nearly destroyed your standing as an upstanding member of this forum, nearly :)
I caught myself just in time. What a horrible mistake that would've been :(

Meat Puppet
02-03-2005, 02:53 AM
I am quite fond of Meat Puppet.

ZeZipster
02-03-2005, 03:00 AM
Psychotic. He truly is some kind of pterodactyl.

Lindy
02-03-2005, 03:07 AM
My mother always said, when you can't respect anyone, don't pretend you respect anyone.

Those wise words apply here, now and forever, as true as it was when it was said. Yesterday.

Phil
02-03-2005, 03:15 AM
Honestly, I admire Leeza. She is a very appropirate person, and knows the difference between right and wrong. She is a respectable person, and shows respect to others. She makes a great Cid's Knight.

Del Murder
02-03-2005, 03:21 AM
Big D is the best Knight.

I also admire Cap for his outlook on life.

Loony BoB for his dedication to this place.

Those are the three members I admire the most.

The Captain
02-03-2005, 03:24 AM
I wish Del was MY big brother.

I respect/admire/look up to everyone here, because each in their own way adds something unique and wonderful and makes this place such a fun, exciting, enlightening forum.

Take care all.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
02-03-2005, 03:30 AM
i have befriended a few people around here and despite me being here for yonks i admire alot if not everyone even though im not really known around here, which is ok lol! I believe y'all bring a querkiness (more so with some than others) to the forums yet still being welcoming and bring a seriousness to issues in EoEo of course!

But yeah i miss those wo have left or people who has not posted in a while particularly astromage1 but these days im i get along great with Yazoo'squeen, shes awesome when you get to meet her!

hats of to you all anyway! :D

o_O
02-03-2005, 07:16 AM
I admire Big D and Loony BoB because they're just all-round good guys.

I admire Psy because http://www.psrc.usm.edu/macrog/sea/images/walrus.jpg. :p

Rainecloud
02-03-2005, 07:24 AM
I admire many people here, but to name them would be a little vomit-inducing, perhaps.

Everyone here is valued in their own special way.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-03-2005, 07:39 AM
I rather admire Big D, The Captain, and TheAbominatrix, to name a few.

Xander
02-03-2005, 10:26 AM
I don't really look up to anyone. I admire a few people in different ways, for example Baloki's webmaking skills, and the art of many members. And I'd like to befriend most people, because, why not? ^_^

Baloki
02-03-2005, 11:10 AM
for example Baloki's webmaking skills

You so cannot prove I made the web!

Rye
02-03-2005, 11:39 AM
I admire all my friends in a lot of different ways. Someone who I'm not a good friend with, but I admire, is *angel tears*. Her art is amazing.

Citizen Bleys
02-03-2005, 12:05 PM
I think Emerald Aeris seems great too, I've never actually spoke to her, but she seems very inteeligent from what she says in 'eyes on you' and stuff!

Not to mention the whole mixing of the "welcome newbie" and "satan's c*ck" images at tGA. Elyse is just the ideal role model.

I admire Bleys because I want to be a grouch just like he used to be. Somedaaaayyy!!

What's with the past tense, there, whelp?

Seriously, though, I think The Captain and Big D are pretty awesome, Unne's funny when he lets himself be, and Kishi is ace^10

The rest of you are a bunch of dried up hacks and I don't want anything to do with you.

Hawkeye
02-03-2005, 02:42 PM
i think i would want nik0tine to be my friend. :roll:

Citizen Bleys
02-03-2005, 02:50 PM
Odd attitude from the guy who made a "let's flame smokers" thread.

Project G
02-03-2005, 02:51 PM
Divinity, Squall101, Dianom, Doom, Tomamar03 or 04 whatever. P.S. I love the lot of them :love: :love: :love: :love:

m4tt
02-03-2005, 02:59 PM
What's with the past tense, there, whelp?
You seem a lot happier since you left staff, that's all. :p

Citizen Bleys
02-03-2005, 03:48 PM
And do you know why? It's because I don't have to put up with you dried-up hacks anymore!

Bugger off.

*slams lid on garbage can*

m4tt
02-03-2005, 03:52 PM
:love:

Baloki
02-03-2005, 05:29 PM
The rest of you are a bunch of dried up hacks and I don't want anything to do with you.

Yay

MecaKane
02-03-2005, 05:56 PM
Shlup, TheAbominatrix,*angel tears* (because her art > mine), Xander, Unne, Baloki...and some others. :D
:(

I look up to Doom and Aexoden! Because their girlfriends are <i>hot</i>. Maybe other reasons, who knows. :eek:

Spritz
02-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Oscar lives in a trash can!

Personally, I would like to get to know The Captain, Del Murder, Psycotic, Baloki (*ducks arrows*) and Oscar, he has the coolest can. They all seem like snazzy people.

Old Manus
02-03-2005, 06:15 PM
I admire....*dies*

Little Miss Awesome
02-03-2005, 08:56 PM
You can't do this to us!
Wake up, now I say!
*kicks Old Manus*
:D

Denmark
02-03-2005, 09:01 PM
I admire o_O for several reasons. :D

1. OMG LOOK IT'S A FACE
2. apparently I look like him too. :o <a href = "http://forums.eyesonff.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11139">see for yourself?</a>

Slade
02-03-2005, 09:24 PM
I amire me, myself and I. Really three of the greatest people ever. We might aswell crown them all king.....no wait: GOD!

Rye
02-03-2005, 09:25 PM
I admire Old Manus' custom title. :D

Raistlin
02-03-2005, 09:35 PM
Bleys: ;_;

Citizen Bleys
02-03-2005, 10:21 PM
My condolences

XxSephirothxX
02-03-2005, 10:30 PM
o_O. An example of our conversations:

Azar-- o_O!
o_O-- Azar!
Azar-- o_O!
o_O-- Azar!
Azar-- o_O!
o_O-- Azar!
Azar-- o_O!

Mindflare
02-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Nearly anyone around longer than me that is still around, or still influential in some way today are people I think are awesome.

Many of the more laid back posters seem cool, too.

Mostly everyone who actually talks regularly in #eoff is awesome, too. The chat crowd is so fun. <3 you all.

There is no particular names that strike me as people I want to particularly befriend because everyone here is so great. Befriending anyone here would be nice. Though, I can't say (besides Enano, who I knew beforehand) I've never been close with a forumgoer. Doesn't really bother me, mostly because I'm too lazy to try.

Edit: I like Kirobaito specifically. XD

Citizen Bleys
02-03-2005, 11:02 PM
Nearly anyone around longer than me that is still around, or still influential in some way today are people I think are awesome.

Yeah, you've been here for ten thousand years. Congratulations on having no life.

Yamaneko
02-03-2005, 11:25 PM
I know Bleys looks up to me because I'm American.

strawberryman
02-03-2005, 11:30 PM
I admire myself. As I am the soon-to-be ruler of you all!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Horrific thunder, and other random evil sounds.*
:evilking:
:skull: :skull:
:bow: :bow: :bow:

Jojee
02-03-2005, 11:33 PM
... XD

I admire strawberryman.

And I dunno, pretty much everyone I admired I've gotten to know already. :) What's the point of just admiration if you can be friends ^^

People I'd want to befriend... any of you =D

Citizen Bleys
02-03-2005, 11:35 PM
I know Bleys looks up to me because I'm American.

...and not KGB spy at all, na? But this OK. Soon he going to get moose and squirrel.

ljkkjlcm9
02-03-2005, 11:45 PM
No offense to any of you here at the forums, but I don't know any of you, and don't admire any of you. I admire people that have taught me things and motivated me when I listen to them... Such as Numerous Generals I have heard speak. They understand things and ahve experienced things that you cannot understand unless you experience it yourself.

Plus, we're all just stupid people talking about pointless video games anyways. Don't get me wrong, I love talking about pointless video games as much, if not more than the rest of you, but that doesn't change what they are.

THE JACKEL

Citizen Bleys
02-03-2005, 11:46 PM
Well aren't we just a ray of @#$% sunshine.

(I look up to that guy now)

Madonna
02-03-2005, 11:47 PM
I really don't look up to anyone, but I respect some of the older members quite a lot. Bleys, Unne, Shlup, Big D...*lists the rest of Cid's Knights circa 2003 and earlier*, and Yams is cool, Doomy, eest...*throws some more names in there*

Yeah, I like everyone that I don't dislike. But that doesn't mean I'm going to friend you on LJ!!! :|

strawberryman
02-03-2005, 11:50 PM
... XD

I admire strawberryman.

I am deeply amused. When I take over the world you can have any country you want. :D

ALMOST any country you want. :laughing:

Ahh. I'll just let you live. :sweatdrop

Baloki
02-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Well aren't we just a ray of @#$% sunshine.

(I look up to that guy now)

I'm just worried he'll find the Help and Feedback forums, then you'll be able to retire...

Edit: Actaully I just thought of a worst senario and it involves removing the phrase after the comma...

Raistlin
02-04-2005, 01:52 AM
I really don't look up to anyone, but I respect some of the older members quite a lot. Bleys, Unne, Shlup, Big D...*lists the rest of Cid's Knights circa 2003 and earlier*, and Yams is cool, Doomy, eest...*throws some more names in there*

Yeah, I like everyone that I don't dislike. But that doesn't mean I'm going to friend you on LJ!!! :|
Ok, I can understand Bleys being an ass, but I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING GOING HERE, LYNX!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

And after I spent hours yesterday searching for that video for you...;_;

DocFrance
02-04-2005, 02:02 AM
Even though I was playing Super Mario Bros. while he was still in diapers, I really look up to Raistlin. He's very mature and refined (well, relatively speaking), and I've considered him a mentor of sorts for some time.

Here's to you, Wes :beer:

Yamaneko
02-04-2005, 03:32 AM
Haha, good one, Doc.

eestlinc
02-04-2005, 03:41 AM
krissy

Lynx is cool too.

krissy
02-04-2005, 03:56 AM
eestlinc

i posted below him after all

fire_of_avalon
02-04-2005, 04:16 AM
Uhm. I respect you all as human beings. [/cop out]

Giga Guess
02-04-2005, 04:17 AM
No offense to any of you here at the forums, but I don't know any of you, and don't admire any of you. I admire people that have taught me things and motivated me when I listen to them... Such as Numerous Generals I have heard speak. They understand things and ahve experienced things that you cannot understand unless you experience it yourself.

Plus, we're all just stupid people talking about pointless video games anyways. Don't get me wrong, I love talking about pointless video games as much, if not more than the rest of you, but that doesn't change what they are.

THE JACKEL

That doesn't change the fact that there are actual people behind the screen names. I mean, looking through Gen. Chat, and EoEO, and see the myriad personalities. There are plenty of people worth meeting at the very least. And I don't care what ANYone says, Cap'n is truly inspiring.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-04-2005, 05:22 AM
That doesn't change the fact that there are actual people behind the screen names. I mean, looking through Gen. Chat, and EoEO, and see the myriad personalities. There are plenty of people worth meeting at the very least. And I don't care what ANYone says, Cap'n is truly inspiring.

Hear hear!

nik0tine
02-04-2005, 05:47 AM
I find it very difficult to look up to someone that I have never met in the first place.

Meow
02-04-2005, 09:08 AM
i'm secretly in love with Ashley.

Shh.

Don't tell her.

Polaris
02-04-2005, 09:15 AM
I admire Dianom a lot, beacuse he can hold himslef, smth that I can't... Satans_Apostle, I wish I had the same musical taste as him... Baloki, Rinoa_Galatea she started the Roleplay which is great... The Captain... and Chloe, she's the best, she's younger than I but at the same time she can be older than me... I admire them a lot...

Jack
02-04-2005, 09:22 AM
I admire The Captain greatly, for reasons too elaborate to explain. He's like... a voice of reason.
I look up to Xander as a positive role model for anyone, not only through her polite nature but her kindness that rivals Loony BoB.
I also really admire Leeza.

I guess theres lots of people here that are role models.

JunotDe
02-04-2005, 10:07 AM
I wonder who the captain is :confused:

Shlup
02-04-2005, 10:17 AM
I admire my ass. :jap:

SomethingBig
02-04-2005, 11:36 AM
I find it very difficult to look up to someone that I have never met in the first place.
We assume that the way the people on EoFF act online is the same offline and that they are who they say they are. When we say we admire these people, we admire the representation of themselves that they've provided for us.

Ex: The Captain - When I think of The Captain, I usually see him as a person with tremendous capabilities and his wisdom is on a level that I can only dream of reaching. Not only that, but his posts are always on a higher level of thought, yet anyone and everyone can understand what he's saying.

People have many different reasons for admiring people. You don't necessarily have to have actually met there. In a nutshell, I admire Cap. because of his intelligence. Some folks admire rich people for their money, yet they've never met them. Some folks admire soldiers in Iraq for their bravery, and yet have never met them. Some may even admire other people for being mean/nasty/spiteful(ROOFLS, what ever happened to Spuuky?).

Loony BoB
02-04-2005, 01:07 PM
I don't look up to anyone here. God knows I tried! But whenever I look up, I can't see the screen anymore. :(

But seriously, who do I admire... I admire everyone for certain things. Mindy for his dedication to promoting the chatroom - he's done it for years and he never stops. That makes me happy. I admire people who are still here even after three, four, even five years of being registered. I admire RSL for staying on staff the entire time. I admire theundeadhero for not forgetting about this place even after he spends months if not years away from EoFF due to army duties. I admire Murd and Baloki and other such people for being such an awesome source of entertainment. I admire anyone who never gives up until they succeed in something, including Ally and Doomgaze and a few other couples who make what I see as a long relationship look to be a short one. I admire a lot of people for a lot of things. I especially admire people who don't let things get to them, the people who don't allow themselves to be dragged into an argument, the people that know when to stop.

I could go on forever, but I won't.

Madonna
02-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Ok, I can understand Bleys being an ass, but I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING GOING HERE, LYNX!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

And after I spent hours yesterday searching for that video for you...;_;You're in that list, chump. I really don't want to write it out, else I would forget someone, and it's time-consuming. You want me to RP in my free-time, don't you?!?

P.S. - Mai-hiiiii, mai-hoooo, mai-haaaa, mai-ahaa ^_~

Itsunari 2000
02-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Really just anyone who possesses certain virtues ie. compassion , honesty ,integrity. And admiration , inthe sense of equality and respect for fellow human beings , not worship - though I would agree reasonable ,intelligent characters like The Captain are upstanding role models.

Lionx
02-04-2005, 07:20 PM
I know no one admires me for the radical thinking i do, but thats ok, i will still smex anyone that wants it :love:

I admire The Captain a whole lot, i am sure its been said to the DEATH...but he is very insightful and a very positive person. He also can analyze things that seem very complicated and tone it down for everyone. Simply he is really an inspiration to many and that is something amazing. President = Captain.

Bid D also has intelligent posts too ^^ very nice. I admire Chocobo The Knight too and even if you guys havent seen him like since last two years, he is a cool guy i got to known. I respect Omecle too, especially for staying with me and helping me through tough times. And...too many to list =/

EDIT: Cannot forget Ouch! (Zaphier) ;) Just had to add him ....and Grandlethal.

Fuzakeru
02-04-2005, 09:07 PM
I admire my ass. :jap:

:love: @ Shlup's ass???? >_>

Levian
02-04-2005, 09:29 PM
I admire ff babe, she really had the guts. Even though she had the whole world against her, she still stood strong, held her head up high and when Del gave her the hardest time, she never gave in and kept calling him names. Now that's something you can't say about everyone here. If there was just an ounce of ff babe in each and every one of us, I think the world would be a better place, not just for recreation, but also more interesting, in a Charles Manson kind of way.

Lionx
02-04-2005, 09:41 PM
I admire ff babe, she really had the guts. Even though she had the whole world against her, she still stood strong, held her head up high and when Del gave her the hardest time, she never gave in and kept calling him names. Now that's something you can't say about everyone here. If there was just an ounce of ff babe in each and every one of us, I think the world would be a better place, not just for recreation, but also more interesting, in a Charles Manson kind of way.

Are you serious? :Oo:

Levian
02-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Am I really that sucky at being sarcastic? :/

Psychotic
02-04-2005, 09:57 PM
OH MY GOD LEV YOU DEFENDED FF BABE LOL WTF IS WRONG WIV U URE GON 2 BE BANED! BANED I SAY!

Levian
02-04-2005, 09:58 PM
I'd be thrilled to get to be like ffbabe, banned and canonised.

Lionx
02-04-2005, 09:59 PM
BANNATORZ => Hardwood Hank!!

*fires him out from a cannon travel service*

Psychotic
02-04-2005, 10:00 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over his head. :)

Lionx
02-04-2005, 10:02 PM
Are you sure its not your own head? o.o

Psychotic
02-04-2005, 10:05 PM
I don't know. I use IE so therefore I don't understand anything at all. Hell, I don't even understand English, I'm just banging my elbows on the keyboard and it miraculously forms sentences. Hallejuah!

Sweet Beloved
02-04-2005, 10:11 PM
I'm probably not admired here because I probably am annoying...*Sigh* Well, That's alright. I don't admire anyone. I do respect them. *Such as the Captain* You have a wonderful way with words sometimes.

Denmark
02-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Firefox randomly showed up on my computer. It is evil and possessing my computer. But I am resisting its possession. *wins*

Lionx
02-04-2005, 10:36 PM
Joinnnn ussss....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/Lionx/foxsig.jpg

Denmark
02-04-2005, 10:40 PM
no. Firefox is slow.

Psychotic
02-04-2005, 10:41 PM
I'd be more inclined to get Fire Fox if it didn't have a horrible beast on it....oh wait, I already have Fire Fox. I just prefer IE. Fancy that!

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-05-2005, 12:12 AM
Eventhough i haven't been here long, and I don't know many of the members. I have great respect for The Captain, eventhough i have never talk to him, I have read many of his posts, and they are deep, sensible and helpful. Also from what i read of Lonely Bob's posts that I have come by i do respect him too. But in a way I respect everyone, for everyon eis a person, and everyone deserves respect.

Awrini
02-05-2005, 12:19 AM
Nobody loves me. :cry: :cry: :cry:

mythus
02-05-2005, 12:26 AM
Nobody loves me.
Sure we do! ;)

Agent Proto
02-05-2005, 12:49 AM

;_; <3 @ Ena

-N-
02-05-2005, 12:55 AM
Quit whining, you loser. :p

But seriously, I can't even summon respect for most people here, let alone look up to them. I would consider some to be good people, though.

Awrini
02-05-2005, 01:00 AM

But seriously, I can't even summon respect for most people here, let alone look up to them. I would consider some to be good people, though.

:D :D :D
I whine because I can. But then, I love you all!

Psychotic
02-05-2005, 01:02 AM
There was something in the air that night
the stars were bright
ennnnnaaaaaaaanoooooooooo

They were shining down for you and me
for liberty
ennnaaaaaaaaannnnnnnoooooo

:love:

escobert
02-05-2005, 01:03 AM

Bow now you dirty little man thingy :love:

Baloki
02-05-2005, 01:04 AM
I admire shlup (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=976223)

Awrini
02-05-2005, 01:10 AM
I also admire shlup (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=976223).

crashNUMBERS
02-05-2005, 02:21 AM
i admire lionx cause hes cool and city or citizen bleys. but i also admire lil miss awsome for bringing up this topic :love:

Psychotic
02-05-2005, 02:27 AM
city or citizen bleys.He prefers to be called City. City Bley, in fact.

eestlinc
02-05-2005, 02:29 AM
Bley Blade.

RSL
02-05-2005, 02:33 AM
Can we at least stay a little on topic?

eestlinc
02-05-2005, 02:38 AM
I admire RSL.

kikimm
02-05-2005, 02:46 AM
Bley Blade.

xD

But anyways. there are, I guess, a few that I look up to, or rather, admire their opinions; but I won't go into detail, since I'm not a fan of singling out people.

As for being friends with people, I'd love to be friends, or friendly, with everyone here. Although I'm not too outgoing, so it makes it sort of hard first meeting them.

:D

Lionx
02-05-2005, 03:50 AM
I admire RSL.

OMG ME TOO!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Giga Guess
02-05-2005, 06:23 PM

*Smacks forehead*

How could I forget 'Nano?!

Shadowdust
02-05-2005, 10:14 PM
I don't necessarily "look up" to anyone here but I definitely have respect for Unne. He's always posting interesting threads and I've enjoyed debating with him in the long past.

amratis
02-05-2005, 11:27 PM
As a relative noob I feel ill-qualified to say who I do and don't admire or whose posts I value. I have noticed the Captains post's though. He seems to care a great deal for everyone here, more then that - just for humanity in general, a rare thing.

I've just edited this to say I definetly admire Xander, coz he/she (sorry???) made my sig piccie and avatar. :bow: to Xander

I'm sure once I've been here longer I'll be able to make a better informed decision, allthough really, I'm sure we are all different and special in our own unique ways. :)

amra

crashNUMBERS
03-05-2005, 12:34 AM
Gotta save thread. Let the admiring continue!!

Damn Im such a good person :D

Well I do want to befriend citizen bleys, starlight angle, dixie,and life as a bullet but the only person that I admire is lionx.

And mods is it a bad thing to save a thread??

Armisael
03-05-2005, 11:05 AM
Well i admire The Captain,Xander,ShlupQuack,RSL,Agent Proto,Del Murder,Heath,Giga Guess (i like the way they post)

I also admire zacks_clone for the super-siggies that he/she makes ^_^

Resha
03-05-2005, 12:15 PM
I love and respect all of you. I want to be your friend :love: I especially need more LJ friends coz I suck. :(

Pheesh
03-05-2005, 12:21 PM
*pffft* i'd be admired if i wasn't such a wanker.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

Mittopotahis
03-05-2005, 01:32 PM
Admire is too much of a powerful word for me...

I highly respect:
The Captain (mainly because of the reasons other people have given about him being insightful, helpful and willing)
Yazoo's Queen ( I dont know why...i just respect her)
Skyblade (He is so smart! I envy him!(If envy the word to use im not sure(im no good at english!)))

crashNUMBERS
03-05-2005, 04:56 PM
I love and respect all of you. I want to be your friend :love: I especially need more LJ friends coz I suck. :(

I can be your friend :D .

Shoden
03-07-2005, 08:51 PM
i dont care if people respect me or not its not a big deal

i repsect Destai because he has plenty of ways of turning arguements good and giving out vast majorities of info i also respect Squallofseed he has a brilliant gamers mind but doesnt drift away like some people he knows how to give the fact straight regardless of who he talks too

JC2
03-07-2005, 09:02 PM
Well, the title's pretty self-explanitory, so which Eoffers do you?
I think Yazoo'squeen seems really cool, I'm not trying to suck up to anyone here lol I'm just making a thread!
So, please don't say who you DON'T like, because that would be nasty and would make me look bad :(
So, speak up please everyone! :D

None, I hate all of you twats. Especially you, but especially you...

And don't ban me. I mean, do you even know who I am?

Psychotic
03-07-2005, 09:05 PM
I mean, do you even know who I am?I'm guessing you're the ghost of Christmas Past.

JC2
03-07-2005, 09:07 PM
Wrong season, now I'm a fairy.