PDA

View Full Version : Little Britain

Shoden
02-02-2005, 10:36 PM
some ppl from the UK may have seen a hillarious show called little britain any comments on it

"i want that one" "i dont like it" "im a lady"
"no but yeah" "you know too much" "welcome to weight loss club lets have cake to start the day off" (aint sure bout this 1)

those are some of the hillarious quotes from it does anyone watch it?

"i look like a pillock"

NM
02-03-2005, 12:09 AM
I've seen it but I don't think much of it.

It's mildly amusing but I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Psychotic
02-03-2005, 12:47 AM
Pretty funny. My favourite character is Sebastian, and his stalking of the Prime Minister.

Although what I do dislike about it is the way every single person now feels the need to quote catchphrases of it. Yeah, it was funny the first time. Now it's not.

Meat Puppet
02-03-2005, 03:04 AM
I listened to some fat pregnant girl on it. It was quite funny. We have to order it in my home country.

gokufusionss1
02-03-2005, 03:33 PM
it's an ok tv comedy, but as for the hell of everyone saying the catchphrases that i can't abide. if my friend say "i want that one." one more time i will punch him in the face.

Cz
02-03-2005, 05:09 PM
Most of the catchphrases have been overused by idiot members of the public, but the show itself remains pretty funny, if a little overrated.

Heath
02-03-2005, 05:27 PM
People really do need to stop quoting it. I have no idea why people suddenly think it's hilarious every time they quote "I want that one", "I don't like it" and "yeah, I know". That joke is funny, yes, but it's the same joke over and over again, and when it's repeated in real life, then that's just even more repetitive and annoying.

It's okay, hardly better than Blackadder or Fawlty Towers, but it's rather funny in places. I've seen better, I've seen worse.

Rainecloud
02-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Little Britain annoys me. It's too stupid to be considered "Amusing".

Also, the sketches involving the young man and old woman are just disgusting.

Emily52
02-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Some parts are funny, others are annoying *cough Dennis Waterman, Des kaye cough*, and others are just plain gross *cough Bubbles and Jason and the old lady cough*!
Too many people say "Yeah I know" at my school, and if I say it by accident, then someone else will say it in Andy's voice. :mad2:

Dr.K
02-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Although what I do dislike about it is the way every single person now feels the need to quote catchphrases of it. Yeah, it was funny the first time. Now it's not.
I'll say. It's a funny program, but some people really do abuse the liberty of free speech sometimes. Aside from that, i think to find it funny, you really need to throw logic out the window for the half hour it's on for you to enjoy it. And if you do, you will :)

boris no no
02-03-2005, 07:02 PM
I'll say. It's a funny program, but some people really do abuse the liberty of free speech sometimes. Aside from that, i think to find it funny, you really need to throw logic out the window for the half hour it's on for you to enjoy it. And if you do, you will :)

i have no logic! thats why i love it so much!! :love:

"by halving it it has half the amount of calories so you can eat twice as much!"
pure genius!

Shoden
02-03-2005, 07:43 PM
"you know too much!"

that guys a dumbass but i love the one where the wheelchair guy gets in a smurf costume and says " i look like a pillock"

"what you gonna call your snake?"
"Bumpa"
"ok here you go"
"i want a rabbit"

its hillarious "no but yeah but no"

Emily52
02-03-2005, 09:47 PM
I took a Little Britain personality quiz, and guess who I'm most like? I'll give you a hint; Eh eh eh!

Shoden
02-03-2005, 10:11 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont believe it i dont know his name but i do that to piss of my friends i go round shouting eh eh ehhhhh and throwing stuff then using my mobile.