PDA

View Full Version : The End of Kingdom Hearts

kaizer21
02-03-2005, 12:25 AM
Choice 1 After defeating the last boss, Sora, BHK, and Mickey give up their keyblades to restore the walls between the worlds and cause it to be immune to any kind of magic that will alter or break them, and life continues as if none of which occured existed, except, Riku having fallen in love with another woman (use your imagination for whoever she may be :fpcurious), Sora and Kairi walks toward the setting sun holding each other's hand.

Choice 2 After defeating the last boss, the heart of the boss flies of and creates a black vortex (or wutever the heck u want), which wraps around existence creates darknes. Then, you see a white light and hear, "Wake up you lazy bum!"

Choice 3 After you defeat the last boss, the four keyblade bearers sacrafice their pure hearts to protect the worlds' cores and hearts and create the walls between the worlds permanently impenetrable

Choice 4 Right before you get killed by the last boss, Kairi happens to make it and defeat it in one powerful blow with a keyblade of her own, and she continues on fighting evil with her 3 other companions (to the next game), for her keyblade is made from the remnants of the keyblades, which were destroyed when an evil source took over its power

Choice 5 You defeat the last boss, and continue on on the crossroads with BHK, Riku and Mickey, who team up to fight the next evil that dares to show its ugly mug

i had to do this cause it wouldnt fit in the option slots
i would just like to noe which kind

Edit: with the amount of comments dealing with S+K, ill add it in Choice 1

Trumpet Thief
02-03-2005, 12:31 AM
chaos: I doubt I want to choose, because SE could probably end up with a cooler ending then some listed. Ending two would be quite humorous though :D

kaizer21
02-03-2005, 01:50 AM
i just want to see wut people think...of course they'll have better endings, but i would just like to hear other people's opinions and comments about it

Xander
02-03-2005, 10:39 AM
I'm not sure about those, but I just want a happy ending with Sora and Kairi all together and sweet and in love. ^__^

agrudis
02-03-2005, 06:13 PM
my guess for the ending is that sora and kairi end up getting back together on destiny island and therell pprobly b flashbacks of their past and (like in kh) things which happened in utha worlds! the end of kh made me cry (who didnt?)! i liked it when kairi went into the cave thingy and saw what sora had done to the picture at the start of the game and mirrored it! btw, did anyone notice the characters looked best in the first n last animations / movies / whatever!

ljkkjlcm9
02-03-2005, 06:17 PM
I hate endings where the person just wakes up, in Mickey's magical quest when I was younger I got really mad at that ending, so i guess disney has done it before, but knowing SquareEnix, it'll be an ending no-one can predict.

THE JACKEL

+++ Vincent +++
02-04-2005, 03:48 AM
Mabye there's no ending, mabye your PS2 will freeze right before the ending, ever thought of that? No, ofcoruse not, because that would be idiotic, the ending is up to the ending.

abrojtm
02-04-2005, 04:35 AM
That happened to me the second time I rented KH :(!

What about option 6, none of the above.
Everyone dies and Ansem's body (and the org) take over all worlds by turning everyone into nonexistant minions.

agrudis
02-04-2005, 05:23 PM
i think itll end with sora walking past everyone from the games towards kairi or a gummi ship to take him bac to destiny island or sumthing and all th disney/square characters are cheering him on! if it ends with a waku up, the last 2 games never happend, i probly wud b a lil mad! i think the worst they cud do is have sora going back in time going thru vrything in kh/kh2 then landing back on destiny island!

Edgar
02-04-2005, 08:43 PM
I want an ending showing Sora and Kairi united. The seperation is killing me.

agrudis
02-07-2005, 10:25 PM
I AGREE! I CRIED AT THE END OF KINGDOM HEARTS WHEN SORA AND KAIRI'S HANDS LET GO! LOVED THE MUSIC THOUGH!

kaizer21
02-08-2005, 12:30 AM
how bout we make choice 1 with sora and Kairi together too?

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-08-2005, 12:47 AM
What if they all ide like in FFT? That would be cool...At the end, the last boos dies, but kills everyone in the process, and then the balance of the universe is restored. Without darkness, there is no light.

Xanthos Omnis
02-20-2005, 02:20 AM
For some odd reason, I DO NOT want both Sora and Kairi to live. One, or the other, or neither. Not both. I also don't want a "complete eradication of darkness", but a realization that both light and dark are needed.

Skyblade
02-20-2005, 05:23 AM
Xanthos Omnis, just what are you smoking?! Light and Darkness are not both needed. They never have been, and they never will be. Light can exist without Darkness. Darkness is an absence of Light. Light is superior to Darkness, by it's very nature. Darkness is not needed, and indeed could be argued to not even technically exist. You seem to me to be one of those people who think that good and evil should be in balance. Pardon me if I am slandering you, but if I am correct, please let me know, so I can give you a serious wake up call as to how good and evil really work. (Correcting this ridiculous viewpoint about good and evil is one of the things I do best, and I seriously enjoy it. So if anyone out there thinks that good and evil are or should be in a "balance", let me know. I haven't gotten to rant about this in a while, and it is so much fun...)

kaizer21
02-23-2005, 01:07 PM
For some odd reason, I DO NOT want both Sora and Kairi to live. One, or the other, or neither. Not both. I also don't want a "complete eradication of darkness", but a realization that both light and dark are needed.

so wut DO u want?

~Summoner~
02-25-2005, 12:48 AM
i picked choice 4 bcuz kairi is cool and..um..she's kewl and i wanna see her w/ a keyblade!..but then again kairi w/ a keyblade is kinda weird.. :( well..wateva i just hope the endings not dissapointing ;)

Skyblade
02-25-2005, 01:01 AM
I kind of like the idea of Kairi with a keyblade. I'd like to see her fight. In the last one, all she did was turn around and grab Sora. Then Sora unleashed a can of whoop @$$ on the Heartless. But Kairi didn't really do anything.

Heartless Shadow
03-02-2005, 08:55 PM
i want an ending what would close the current story but open up a new one allowing square enix to make kingdom hearts 3! yey long live kingdom hearts! :D :D :D

Dking'squeen
03-02-2005, 09:06 PM
I want everything to end...to some extent. Get rid of Kairi, she's kind of like some useless little thing that does nothing. Have her sacrifice her heart to save Sora and Riku or something.

Jack - Blademaster
03-03-2005, 12:30 PM
What if they all ide like in FFT? That would be cool...At the end, the last boos dies, but kills everyone in the process, and then the balance of the universe is restored. Without darkness, there is no light.

In fact, no one dies in the end of FFT.There was just KA-BOOM!!! :tongue:

I hate endings where the person just wakes up, in Mickey's magical quest when I was younger I got really mad at that ending, so i guess disney has done it before, but knowing SquareEnix, it'll be an ending no-one can predict.

THE JACKEL

Ya bet!But But who knows?Remember Chrono Cross & Chrono Trigger. :D

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Okay, then it would be a change, if everyone died. As in the main characters, it would be nice to see for once. It gets annoying, the whole "happily ever after" thing.

ThundagAuron
03-08-2005, 12:42 AM
Someone has to die, that's for sure...
I liked Riku the best out of all the characters, so it would be cool to see him actually go evil on everyone and take out Kairi in jealousy and rage, (over her affection with Sora).
Then, you'd get an extremely hard fight against Riku and he'd tell you "I was always...better..." when you keyblade his @$$.Then, a CG Epilogue showing Sora suffering with powerful, epic music.
That, or something else...I always liked Riku better anyway...

cloud20747
03-08-2005, 01:26 AM
I picked 5 so there!

amratis
03-08-2005, 01:43 AM
I picked 5, I would have picked 1 but I'm a Riku/Kairi fan myself and dont want him to fall for anyone else, he should end up with Kairi! I know it wont happen though. It will be Sora and Kairi at the end, oh well :cry:
Riku is SO my fave character. He's looking to be in good ass-kicking form in CoM too :D