View Full Version : Huh?

The Captain
02-03-2005, 02:20 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1982747

Comments?

Take care all.

UltimaLimit
02-03-2005, 07:36 AM
Football players have a stereotype of being big, arrogant, and not particularly smart. This does not help that stereotype one bit.

If this sort of thing is typical of the football player, then I think he should be the one in the wheelchair--let the outside reflect the inside.

What he did was thoughtless and rude. :mad:

boris no no
02-03-2005, 07:05 PM
poor kid. i bet he felt the top of the world for a while and that player broke his heart.
the horrible idiot

Destai
02-03-2005, 07:26 PM
Do you think he did it intentionally for the fifteen minutes of fame or that he honestly just realised he messed up? I find it hard to imagine he planned the whole thing (jock) since that would be pretty damn cruel but I guess there are people like that out there.

o_O
02-04-2005, 01:50 AM
Seems to me like he just made a mistake. Some kid puts him on the spot in front of everyone, asking for the jewellery, what's he supposed to do? If he'd said no, people would have criticised him for being cruel and cold hearted. If I was that kid I wouldn't have taken it seriously, why would he just give $75,000 worth of diamonds away, to some kid he doesn't even know, whether the kid was parylised or not.
Seems to me like the parents are just gold digging because he's a celebrity and has money for them to milk.

RSL
02-04-2005, 03:15 AM
Strange. He's a Viking though, can't expect any more out of him.

Doc Sark
02-04-2005, 11:03 AM
I wanna hear him sing "Tomorrow". That sounds like fun.