PDA

View Full Version : I'm Attempting to Locate a Song...

Rainecloud
02-03-2005, 07:20 AM
...but I have no idea what it's called. I'm not sure whether to call it a "Pop" song or a "Rock" song. It's a fairly slow piece of music, and the male vocals are excellent.

I'll describe the video to you: it contains an ugly, plasticine figure who seems to be scared of everyone. At the beginning of the song, he flees into an underground bathroom/toilet, locks himself in a cubicle and stays there. Later on in the song, he unlocks the door and lets himself out. However, he panics when he reaches the high street and returns to his room. Something then happens when the man looks through the window of the room, and I can't remember what it is. :/

Either way, it's a great song that I want to downl ... I mean, purchase, and your help in identifying it would be greatly appreciated.

Jowy
02-03-2005, 07:26 AM
From what I can make of it, it sounds like Tool. Either Sober or Stinkfist. Try those.

UltimaLimit
02-03-2005, 07:27 AM
Music video narration isn't much help in tracking down a song. Do you know any of the lyrics? Even one line can help, if it's somewhat distinct.

EDIT: Jowy posted right before I finished typing. I agree that it does seem like something Tool would do.

Rainecloud
02-03-2005, 07:29 AM
Unfortunately, I have none of the lyrics. You see, I've heard the song on the radio at work, and the tune appealed to me. I later saw it - once - at home on VH1. I didn't catch any of the lyrics, as I was busy attending to my work.

I should have been more attentive.

Cz
02-03-2005, 05:11 PM
From your description of the video I'd take a guess at Bedshaped by Keane. There aren't many plasticine videos around, so that's oretty likely to be the one. Hope it helps. :)

Rainecloud
02-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Thanks very much, Czech - you're absolutely right.

It's time to break out the Dr. Pepper.